A
C
K
E
D

3edgy5me

>the future

When will cars stop growing?

Those are women. How can you not recognize this? Imagine one of those burka clad things in your country not wearing a sheet and you'll understand.

>implying any yuro boy has ever seen a woman without burka
that privilege is reserved for their Arab overlords only

no need for 50bil airbags and fuckhueg pillars

When lawmakers quit ramping up nanny regulations.

small cars for small people

>doesnt want a sub compact car

its like you dont even wanna go fast. i wish at least one company would start making nice and slim cage rockets again

??

it looks small compared to women so it looks even smaller next to a man

your logic is baffling if anything

Mmmhmm

>alpine

nah even camaro's and mustangs were pretty small, not like Cadillacs and Lincolns

small compared to what

they were the size of mid size Euro cars

The A11111111111111110 is probably the most beautiful car ever made

We petrolheads really are at a point where we're being pushed out of cars and into motorcycles, wouldn't you agree?

How many cars these days can you buy that are small, pure and don't come with 400kg of infotainment and other pointless, expensive, unreliable creature comforts?

Granted, ABS in mandatory in the Soviet Union 2.0 but even then motorcycles are still better is just about every way.

Plus the normies that are ruining things for us in the car world are too cowardly to ride one anyway, so there's that as well.

try to be more subtle

A first gen Camaro is nearly the same stature as a Skyline C10 sedan.

bluetooth keyboard? lol

?

It always surprised me how short the Z31 is irl. Pictures online make it seem longer.

uhh what

Camaro
Length: 4691 mm / 184.7 in
Width: 1842 mm / 72.5 in
Height: 1308 mm / 51.5 in

>Skyline
Length: 4235 mm / 166.7 in
Width: 1595 mm / 62.8 in
Height: 1405 mm / 55.3 in

now compare to pic related

Length: 4685 mm / 184.5 in
Width: 1770 mm / 69.7 in
Height: 1440 mm / 56.7 in

What about the American Manlet mobile?

Yes I know it was made in england but look how cute it is.

I feel you man

I feel car disparity has shrunk, as small cars have gotten larger, and larger cars have got smaller. The other day I saw a Fiesta behind some kind of large SUV and the disparity wasn't as large as you'd see in a 1980's Festiva and a Jeep Wagoneer.

Its godzilla with his harem

It's wonderful how small cars were back then.

I was actually surprised by this too. I like how short they are.

What car is this ? Looks really nice

>le 60% face

>pushed out of cars and into motorcycles
I don't mind. I find bikes increasingly great and plan to get my license this or next year.

that's the case with most sport cars, they appear larger than they actually are, even miata which is already small on the photos is even more minuscule irl

Anyone have a pic of an s30 being smol?

With motorcycles you get much more fun per dollar so you have a point.

Also, the computer throttle by wire bullshit is creeping up on recent motorcycles so watch out.

bmw 328 or 327 dont know for sure

Are those sedan dimensions?
I saw both right next to each other at a car show and was surprised they were nearly the same.

My DD Dart looks like a land barge next to my z31

yes

Camaros and the like arent small

The sedan is has a way longer wheelbase than the coupe?

baffling how small americans were back then

american are fat that's why

Do you think The Big Three knew that Boomers would become Amerifatsos and future proofed their know-what-I-gotomobiles?

Whats even more insane is how small car windows are these days.
The beltline is 3/4s of the side of some cars now and backseat windows are as small as 8 inches

even if i was skinny fitting in little euro cuck boxes would be damn near impossible since im fucking 6 foot 4.

sucks because i like tiny hatchbacks

I drove one of these recently and decided to go through a drive through for some food

Its physically difficult to fit a normal size soda through the window without tilting it

Pics?

this

Back window really narrow so burger kids wouldn't try climbing out the car

honestly I feel like people make cars larger at this point just for the sake of making it larger. It's not even about safety anymore.

normies (especially americans) think bigger = better and don't want to appear "small" among their peers

no, it's because of cars getting larger, the other cars have to get larger again to be safe against those other cars

I'm 6'4" and I drive an A1, no problem at all.
In a Clio I fit okay too, only one I struggle with are the Twingo 1 but every european car since 2000 has been adapted for people measuring 1m90 and around.
Problem begin with early 90s and before cars.

I've always wanted oneada these. Nash made cute little cars.

Except a Challenger is about the same size as a crown vic

>2056
>Twingo is 5m long

How dare you summon the barges?!

>pushed out of cars

rode a ZX-6R for a long time, lots of track time, got fuckin knee-dragging good at it and much faster than your average street squid

decided to sell the bike and build a track car instead because more tire = more g's = more fun

#builtnotbought is the way to go if you are into cars and want something that out-performs factory cars 5-10x the price

it's time to go back to the roots.

t. Noctis

hot hatches keep me interested, small, fast, good handling. What more do you want?
I also ride a motorcycle though

forgot reply

everything fwd has shit handling sorry

megane rs, type r, etc etc all have shit handling? huh I never knew

>all these implications

>my piece of shit late 70s rwd car intended for economy use handles a lot better than a car with proper suspension and fwd

not exactly. you can get torque steer when you are pushing 250 or more whp, but otherwise they generally have great handling. especially the earlier gen hondas that have double wishbone design

youtube.com/watch?v=N81cEqZEDVQ

go find any other highlights of jordan cox and you see more and more of the same destruction of rwd cars in the curves

fwd eco shitboxes have bad handling, modern fwd hot hatches corner extremely well

sorry but I like being able to break traction and still make it around a corner :^)

>all of these implications

>implying you'll be able to hold it and not just end up looking like cummypaws
lmao, anyone who puts that much emphasis on drive wheels is a benchracing faggot

well what is your goal, to break traction around a corner, or to go around a corner fast?

if you are into the figure skating of motorsports (drifting) obviously fwd is not for you.

>breakng traction
>cornering quickly

Pick one Amerilectus

>m-muh rwd
>awd is the best, really
>fwd a shit

Meanwhile

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3U1heS_p6o

triggered af, enjoy your econocuck fwd hatchcuckcars europoors

huh? im in the process of building an LS swapped 240sx for road racing. i enjoy rwd more than anything, its my personal preference for pleasure driving.

im just not ignorant or dogmatic when it comes to cars and physics

it is BAFFLING that yurocucks are still allowed to post on this board
all they do is shitpost about real cars because they can't have them

also

>solid axle rear suspension

hope you are into drag racing i guess. that kind of car is worthless in any other situation

>posts garbage car

sasuga

I'll post a corvair to prove you

That was inspiring, user.

Here's your well deserved (you).

Why do Americans always have to compensate?