How low will this guy go?

How low will this guy go?

Other urls found in this thread:

gumtree.com.au/s-view-details.html?adId=1145175481
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2500. Absolute lowest is maybe 2300 if you bring cash in hand.

make sure the back window can zip up with those "roll bars" in the way. Figure out why the trunk is black. Make sure it isn't because it was in an accident.

>red miata

OP...don't do this, unless you are turbo gay.

>straight piped

>This insecure
Sounds like you are the fag to me

I am trying to save you, guy in miata is like guy wearing thongs.

>straight piped
>rear isn't rolled up
>boot is different color
>new clutch and head gaskets
>Will look like a fag

hmmm

there is a guy on my local craigslist that has been trying to sell a red '79 C10 for probably 3 years now. The price is at $1500, never gone down. Pretty sure he has mental issues as he reposts the ad every day

>Continuing to be an overcompensating faggot

>straight piped
it's gonna be funny when electric cars are more popular, and a whisper quiet electric blows past an obnoxious buzzy slow car

combustion engines can already be practically whisper quiet and way faster than that shitbox

gumtree.com.au/s-view-details.html?adId=1145175481

>Stalk my Capri on Craigslist
>June: $3,900
>August: $3,600
>October: $3,400
>December: $2,900
>Start negotiating through email and get him to say he'll do $1,900
>Make the 150 mile trip to see if in person and get myself a $1,500 Christmas present

are you the guy with the rusted pick up, living in a trailer, and fucking your cousin?

Sure. With trips like those you definitely have your facts straight..

I'm just saying it's dumb to have an obnoxiously loud car that has a weak engine

she's not bad though. i wouldn't mind fucking her if she were my cousin.

what's up texas-bro

pussy faggots bitches.

He owns a Miata, you can't get any lower.

Sup

I'm losing faith in the Miatas around here :/ went and saw one 2 months ago and the seller was trying to jump a signed and dated title. $300 in back rego fees just to buy it. Walked away.

Just the other week called about another one listed, it was the same fucking cunt probably doing the same shit. Very close to reporting his dumb ass to the DMV if I see another posting with his name on it or his phone number.

>largest city in my state
>literally no Miatas for sale around here
It's not fair.

i like your car

Thanks, user! I like my whole life, regardless of my detractors' opinions. It's pretty much the opposite of a Miata though so beyond my experience with smelling bargains to be had on Craigslist I dunno what I'm doing in this thread. The guy I bought it from was also pretty deep in the hills and didn't use any proper search terms in his listing like "fox body", "302" "5.0" or "mustang". If I hadn't have been specifically looking for a capri I wouldn't have found it.

>those teeth

confirmed inbred.

>live in minnesota
>drive a brand new miata(work for a dealership)
>i now want a miata
>looking for NB
>minnesota upcharge, 1k more than even chicago
>thinking of waiting until the fall to buy one now, hopefully theyll be cheaper by then. willing to go south for one

Too poor for braces more like but I'm sure that too can give you something to desperately feel superior about.

moar

>post that
>within four hours the Messiah posts a 99 Miata missing a soft top
And thus ends the drought.

I admire your lifestyle.

Please tell me you are not actually fucking your cousin.