FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>Fuck you, asshole.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/VRVBpcdv
picosong.com/pDVn/
pastebin.com/Cprgc43q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is how Quiet Life was going to end. I had a little with it, but it's accurate to the original plot I had outlined until I realized the story had potential.
pastebin.com/VRVBpcdv

Reposting, happy April 1st.

Wait a second I guess the source code changes WEREN'T for April Fool's Day?

>I'm a friend of Mike Schmidt. I was told he was here, could I see him please?
Merry Just a Prank Day.

picosong.com/pDVn/
Reposting.

Reposting plushy bunny everything

Silly question but who drew this?

Rugrats.

It's Rugrats drawing Spookle's teeb.

Can we take a moment to be thankful we weren't merged with another board?

I want to burn a cigarette out in her eye.
It's not like she'd remember after a while and it might get Freddy to kiss me.

Why would it even matter? Most denizens of Veeky Forums rarely venture out of their preferred general. I know I sure as hell don't. It's not someplace like /v/ or /co/ where you're there to browse the catalog. Every thread on Veeky Forums is self contained.
Now if they somehow merged generals, then there might be some problems.

WHO DO WE MERGE WITH /5N@F/

/trash/

/utg/ obviously. They're a bit better in some ways and a bit worse in others, but at the end of the day, they're basically us as we are now: grasping at their waning relevancy as what little OCfags they have left move on to greener pastures.

"Greener pastures" meaning Zootopia?

Duh.
Where else would OCs and furfaggotry not only be welcomed but encouraged?
What's funny is those fuckers have a lively as fuck writefag scene and audience and I'm not just talking about Roommates 2.0

Well, as far as things like viewer enthusiasm, artistic collaboration, and fresh ideas in which to work off of are concerned, yes.
When are people going to get over the angry ex mentality and just accept that some people don't want to be here forever?

When OCfags get over the battered housewife mentality.
So never. :^)

Is this a boy or a girl Bonnie? I need to know whether to go to church tomorrow.

She's a dead little girl robot.

She's a girl. But a small one so you may still not be allowed into church.

>But a small one so you may still not be allowed into church.
Doesn't stop the priest.

If she's been dead for at least 30 years she's kosher. Isn't that the law in Florida?

Crisis draw something nice for me right now goddammit

Nyet.

Spoop'd.

Why don't YOU draw HIM something nice for once, huh?!

Happy April Fools Day! Every single person here who isn't a drawfag are now the thread's designated drawfags for the day. Time to art!

/ttg/

Shit, okay. Once I get home I'll start drawing.

well then

's pretty good

The New Adventures of Stickfox when?

That's a pretty good fux.

Here

Ah play gee-tar

Am I cool yet?

Here have another one thread. I can take a request or 2.

Draw chooba

I don't think SamFreddy fucks anything except already dead bodies.

>
here

This is really cute, reminds me of old school panels, could I request a Plushtrap maybe?

Excellent, many thanks chooba-maker.

>chooba
Reminded me of chupacabra.
Too bad the idea didn't really survive being actualized.

Is that a Tails doll bobber?

What it should remind you of. That and the Custom Night edit that spawned it.

Hey, that came out pretty good. Something about your style looks like a rough hybrid of Weaver and early Rugrats.

I miss the Bite being just this ominous event mentioned in passing. What might it have been, we wondered? The robots having a taste for human blood? Sabotage? An industrial accident?

Merry April Foolsmas

vaw
vaw you're getting spooky

Hey go fuck yourself

Nothing like good ol' industrial accidents for me, you can't spell deglovin' with out yadda yadda yadda, you know the drill.

It's China. All their shit is like that.

I remembered,
remembered to Fredders.

The most unnerving thing about that .gif is how little the surrounding people seemed to give a fuck. There was a half-assed attempt to call for help and she just... walked. Not running or anything, she just walked to find help, assuming it was even to get help. Chinks are fucking spooky, man.

They were hard-wired to not give a shit from birth.

You exist to live, then you learn, then you work, then you die.

Hey, this is actually pretty cool.
Go become a drawfag.

I would lewd the Plushtrap doll.

Remember back when we thought either Mangle or Foxy did it but then it turned out they were completely innocent?

>pretty much anyone other than Withered Bonnie and the Shadows was a reasonable guess for Bite of '87
That was one thing I liked because it left room for so much interpretation, but then Scott goes and fucks it and it wasn't even anyone who was in FNaF2.
FUCK.

2BITES
B
I
T
E
S

Toy Freddy did the bite, Scott is wrong.

Chomped their heads like they were made of peanut butter

>the kid's skull and brain clogged up Fredbear's teeth like peanut butter
>they had this in mind when making Toy Freddy
I could believe it.

But what if I don't want to write furshit

I'm sorry.

It was fucked up in FNAF 2 anyways since the old animatronics couldn't leave the parts and service room, while the Toys were getting more and more aggressive so something was clearly going to happen. FNAF 4 justadded in another Bite as another epic lore twist for MatPat and the kiddies to enjoy, while baiting them with the idea of a reveal.

Going into further detail on the Bite was a mistake and should have never been done. It's the same shit as making a movie about the Swedish camp in The Thing that got fucked up by The Thing and showing us the Splitface, or revealing everything about the Space Jockey's species and his ship. And guess what? They did, poorly, and in the case of Prometheus Scott likes it almost as much as Alien. The Bite was introduced as a joke from Phone Guy's nonchalance but was also ominous enough in concept to make you kind of creeped out. Expanding on it any further was a mistake.

It was a Norwegian camp, you filthy fucking casual. Get the fuck out of here.

Anyone up for Random Poetry Intermission Night: April Fools Edition?

Check the source code on scottgames, he added "You can't tell us what to do anymore."

Old news.
But Veeky Forums may or may not end up getting merged because /vint/, /spa/ and /mtv/ just happened.

A bump in the hallway, a thump by the door,
Tiny little padded feet race along carpet,
In panic unaware of the little red blots trailing along the way,

Cavities sunk past broken nails, long splintered away by this marathon,
Pistons behind pump and pitch leaks, staining photographs as it rises,
The rancid concoction of blood and oil seeps into the boy's nostrils to infect his lungs.

The clock chimes, indifferent to the lengthy steel fingers of the form,
Rising dark from the sea of black to grab the guilty child,
Skin splits and veins are plucked like a violin, his innards spill and the creature is silent all the while.

The boy cries out, choking, dying,
Bleeding, lost at home, and he cries out,
He screams "At least it's not the Silver Eyes."

The old one was, "You are crowding us".

This thread can't even handle the native shitposters, god help us if we have to deal with swarms of new faces.

Try horror.

I wouldn't advise going down the road of horror since this place doesn't have much of an actual audience for it. If you really want to do it, go for it, just don't expect replies unless it's exceptional. And even then...

Ennard's gonna split up?
Funtime Michael and SL bots?

E X T R A T H I C C

FNAF4 doesn't look anything like I expected. When do the robots show up?

The fuck is this, really?

Begone Segashill

Plenty of horror does get replies. Ghostquest, the Quiet Life fic, Sheltered, etc.

>Walten

THE REVOLUTION IS SAVED

>remembering that one user who did the theory for Sister Location about Springtrap being some sort of wire and guts nightmare figure, using the Sister location bots as helpers to find children and guards to lure into his den to kill them and use their blood to stay lubed up and functioning,
>the actual one was garbage

>tfw your favorite animatronic is Springtrap,and this is your new hell

That would've been good. It would've been a better usage of the Afton Robotics thing, too. Make it like a front for some seriously messed up stuff.

My favorite bot is Springtrap, too. We can only cross our fingers and hope Scott doesn't make Springtrap into Michael. Pandering to the fanbase was a mistake, because each time it fucks up the series retroactively.

>everybody's a dindu nuffin
I can't wait till Michael's brother was mind controlled by William into making Mike get bitten or some shit because having a kid accidentally kill another kid is too dark.

I have finished a story. This is a story set a few months after the toybots are reactivated, being brought back into use at the pizzeria (as shown in the Timmy/Tammy stories). This one is a Toy Bonnie story, being a request for a story which was "Toy Bonnie and a Freddy that's not Toy Freddy. Perhaps being a made man by doing something for Freddy." from an user here. Pic unrelated save for being of Toy Bonnie.

pastebin.com/Cprgc43q
The April Fool is that it was late!
Sorry.

It's good to see you around. Also jeez that was a long story. It was super dialogue heavy, and that's nice. But a little more description of the environment would help, as it felt kind of nonsequential with the flow of different scenes. Still, I look forward to more from you. nice Superior Foes reference.

Thanks user. I agree with what you said, so I've peppered in a bit more environmental description here and there. Hope it helps. Due to the length of the story I was just trying to avoid accidentally fucking the pacing from spending too much time on stuff like that. Although at the same time I know I have a tendency to be light on that stuff in general.