Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMBJsISs6Ck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>/fgg/ want to sponsor broski
>the guy who was too embarrassed to put /fgg/ in his name at EGX before getting B T F O by based /fgg/ KingJae

/fgg/ Broski
/fgg/ Ghodere
/fgg/ Brick

These are the players that will lead us to the promised land

play blazblue

I don't she was a guy, I want to fuck Mai.

I'm going to be our Tekken 7 player in three years.

the Prince of Nigeria disagrees

Play Rashid's game (fighting in the streets number 5)

Is Baiken low tier?

So what's the deal with Es? Isn't she like five or something because reasons?

What's stopping you from playing melty blood?

It's free, it has a very nice community and it has one of the best netcodes for any fighting game ever released.

Whys Brick not wearing the /fgg/ tag in this tournament?
Pretty sad desu

>/fgg/ Broski
>/fgg/ Ghodere

i dont have the stream gene

i find it exhausting and i play badly

I dont play lolianime games

your stream on beta release night was GOAT

what's a good way to find a fitting character in sfv? I played Laura all S1 but got bored of her before I even really got good at using her. now I'm looking for someone else but I just can't find a character that's fun. everyone feels like they have a similar gameplan and nothing is clicking. what do?

play some fucking melee right now

Just add a facecam and wear a low cut top and the money you earn will make you forget how much you hate it and yourself for doing it

Mai general.

>only people I can beat online are people are so new to the game they can't do fuck all anything
>get destroyed by everyone all the time everywhere otherwise
>can't even exit rookie league
>lost my hard earned 200+lp in a single sitting

This must be what it feels like to be ricki oritz.
Contemplating suicide.

Buy Diana's game on May 16th

Funny how you didn't mention that the game is good or fun.
As it isn't.

She's a homonculus, so in the first XBlaze she had only been created 5 years ago. However, BB takes place much later in an alternate timeline, so by then she's much older

So is Brick in a tournament right now? Been busy most of the day.

title sounds like a gay vampire slash fiction written by a 15 year old mexican basement dweller.

I trainingboar melty sometimes...
Eventually I'll play you

Is there a twitch vod or something? Wanna check it out if its hype

how do I necalli

because we didnt sponsor him, duh

hard knock down the opponent over and over than command grab them like a fucking asshole fuck I hate you die

I'll play it if you give me Gief tips

what tournament are we talking about

/fgg/ IneedyouMakoto will be our Tekken 7 player

Buy Cammy's game

>homonculus
she's a very small human creature with large hands, feet and a head according to google search?
In seriousness so she comes from some time dilation thing where she's like 18 now?

Getting into it seems like an ordeal with all the characters and moons and systems. In addition I'm quite happy with the game I'm playing right now and already don't have as much time to put into it as I'd like. Sorry Brick!

While you were studying stick...

sonic boom spain

BASED GENERAL

brucexdiana

What an ugly cheap ass knock off some chinese bullshit going on here fuck tekken by the way ugly ass dick punch juggle side stepping garbage

>only death will release from the suffering that is life knowing I will never fuck NinaCammy

Reposting cause I didn't see the thread switch
Aren't you a sysadmin? how can you be poor

Calm down Rashid/Shaheen

But it's the most gooddest and most funnest fighting game!

youtube.com/watch?v=CMBJsISs6Ck

which game has the worst matchmaking and why is it sf5?

>Aren't you a sysadmin?
is broski not like 19?

UNGA ME GUILE BUNGA ME FLASHKICK

broski is 36, dude

post a replay code.

guilty gear. you literally get a list of people, you have to click on one, and they have to accept. usually they deny you, because there are so few people on they dont want to play you again over and over.

i quit to write a book

im happier right now that ive been in a long time but money's tight as a result

>europs think fang can win against guile

Who was the unga bunga of Tekken7 before Eddy?

i want cobelcog in me to be honest

>Nina Cammy is a better Cammy than Cammy

Missing the Leotard though

>Broski's following his dreams and is good at SFV
>I'm just going with the flow and am trash at all fgs

You what?
Alright, do your best

She's an artificial human who's ready-completed stage was as a teenager, hence why her looks are the way it is.

I don't really know what time dilation means, but in BB we don't really know how old she is, since she's been roaming the Azure for an indefinite period.

Well it's straight vampire slash fiction written by a middle aged japanese basement dweller.
Is that any better?

No need, I give up. I'm quiting. Sorry for shitting your guys general the past couple weeks.

Wait what tourney is everyone watching?
Did Nigerian Ken show up?

thanks

i believe in u fellow karenposter

no

Brick played Gief and bodied the best Dhalsim in Europe outside of broski

watch your own replays you fucking faggot, i bet you can identify all the retarded shit you're doing on your own.

madridfgc

time dilations where time goes all weird and it either goes faster or slower based on where you are to something else.
So you go into space, go at the speed of light and come back and theoretically thousands of years have passed but you've only aged like 20 or something

What's the book about?

Is it one of those anime books?

Something like that probably yeah. CF was really unclear in explaining Es presence in the game, since Lost Memories left her off pretty damn well back in her regular timeline fucking around with her boyfriend while Nine took over her place between worlds.

ill wait until its done before i go full gootecksmode

broski pls tell me these allegations of cheating the ladder system for points are FALSE

What is her actual "age"? In fact have any of the BB been given canon ages? I'd like to know what characters like Hakumen are for example

Any idea when it's done then?

I'm just curious whether it's speculative fiction, memoirs of random tripfag on /fgg/ or Assorted Collection of Vidya Certified foods : I'm so British- edition.

It's an exposé on fgg's underground dodging culture that lies beneath the welcoming exterior

I want to touch Lauras breasts and bum.

absolutely false

i talked to tyrant about it recently, and he basically said that some streammonster from his chat said i was a ragequitter and he just sort of went with it

this was at a time when not everybody was aware of the FAILED TO SEND RESULTS bugs in cfn, which now seem to happen to literally everyone about 5% of the time so he didnt have any real reason not to believe the guy in chat

did you know that brickposts are actually a code used by an underground network of crime lords to communicate heroin shipments?

The only age that we know of is her being 5 in Code Embryo, and technically still being 5 in Lost Memories.

Alot of characters we do know the proper dates for, or at least are able to calculate it. For example, Hakumen is only a few years older than Jin, since Hakumen is just Jin from CT in another timeline that fell into the Cauldron and got transported into the past in the current timeline. He could technically be treated as even older, since he then tossed himself into the Cauldron to seal Terumi, but he was basically in stasis doing jack shit during that period.

I don't have the exact dates right now, but if you use the BlazBlue Kumodori for dates, then you can get a pretty accurate result.

Hakumen is at leats 100+ years old.
But counting ages in BB is hard, as there are time loops and space beyond time and such.

Enjoy your AIDS

Me too user, me too.

>i talked to tyrant about it
you have connections to the UK FGC?

1. When will you get invited to WSO?
2. Can you find out what happened to Goskelhoff?

>people who didn't even attend EVO for /fgg/ are the players who should wear the tag to tourneys
lmao, they don't even tag up HERE LOL

fuck off highwaystar

put your trip back on unsponsorski

I'll put my trip on now

FT5 me now, you've dodged me four times already

oh fuck it's happening

im gradually working my way into various illuminati groups

got invited to a big discord with the likes of phenom, marn, damascus, xsk samurai, floe, james chen, nuckledu, alioune etc

someday i will find the hole in glasgow where goskelhoff's corpse was dumped

nice try but dank doesn't play games

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

broski is not that good you fucks, geez

>got invited to a big discord
fucking tell Luffy to come and post here, he'd love it and we love him

i shouldnt have bought these copies of battle fantasia nobody even wants them for free

shut up strife homo

lnao

i certainly dont, fuck him

>best of 5 me
>doesn't even post a title or any identifying information
>pretends to have been dodged
what a pathetic imitation