>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previous:

> doing comp with friend
> he only plays Junkrat or Pharah
> doesn't like to fly with pharah because "it's harder to aim when you're in the air"

Fucking kill me lads.

stop playing comp with him

Well he's a RL friend and I've been trying to convince him to play for months now.

But yeah maybe a few more rounds of quickplay are needed

Sombra online.

A reminder that we will never ever be able to buy these cute little things.

>7pm last night friend texts me asking what my SR is at
>2960
>12pm I get off OW
>2600

Should I even play today? Are weekends cursed?

Sombra's a cutie
Even Sym agrees

>rl friend

dont lie to us.

Literally the same shit almost to the number right now.

Fuck weekends./

Which character from Overwatch would you consider to be the filthy kike?

>Tank/healer main on a roll

>Get to eichenwalde, go Rein

>Holding choke well until pharah starts harassing the shit out of me and booping me out of place, gettting our Zen killed

>Ask our DPS (junkrat and genji) if one of them could go hitscan to take her out

>For the next 3 minutes I constantly see Pharah killing soldier in the killfeed as I continue to get harassed and killed by pharah

>"Sh-she has a mercy, she is healing too fast for me to be able to kill her!"

>Both DPS now hitscan as we are at the bridge, the widest most open part of the map

>Watch them both time and again fail to kill pharah from afar as she and her team push our shit in and we eventually lose

Why can't Diamond shitters aim at something briskly powerwalking in the sky? I've had this issue for the last week of my streaks getting clipped because our DPS either won't switch to counter pharah or they do and they still can't fucking kill her with her counter(76) and hard counter(mccree)

Have you check your comp W/L ratio?

I went on a huge loss streak last night where I didn't win a single game. When I started the night I was 91/72. Tinfoil hat on but it starts to make sense.

thank you for making a new home for us mommy

>Why can't Diamond shitters aim at something briskly powerwalking in the sky?

To be fair Soldier literally can't kill Pharah in the sky through Mercy's healing.

So he has to focus the Mercy while Pharah shits rockets down his throat. And Mercy starts healing after ONE second if she's not taking constant damage.

The combo is obscenely strong right now and I'd honestly like to see the stigma against Widow disappear because she's the hardest counter right now since Ana's damage was nerfed and McCree can spit further than he shoots now.

a good pharah cannot be shut down with hitscan senpai. skilled pharah always counters same skill 76, and mccrees that arent on adderall

>2800 + every season (and 58 in s1)
>Stuck in 2300 this season

How are people getting WORSE and not better? How do most people fail to grasp the basic foundations of the game

more people are getting better... which pushes the bar for better higher.

>MFw my battle tag is tf2isbetter and I get salty teammates who refuse to heal me

Maybe they are getting better faster than you.

Mei isn't even that fat.

>Pharah is OP
>no she gets destroyed by hitscan
What happened? Didn't people here yell that she needed buffs?

maybe they weren't healing you because you played poorly

/owg/ opinion generally isn't worth listening
Also McCree and Ana nerfs made Pharah slightly stronger

>She gets destroyed by hitscan

Because she doesn't. The thing is nobody plays Widow. McCree can't hit her reliably because of the distance. Ana shouldn't be looking in the sky.

So all you have is Soldier. Now as already said by this post a Pharmercy is largely too much for Soldier to handle. But even just Soldier vs. Pharah it's more give and take than straight counter. A soldier who can aim will take out a bad Pharah easily. But a good Pharah won't constantly put herself out in the open in a position the Soldier can immediately take her down and knowing Soldier is their only hope will likely target him ASAP. And that's assuming your Soldier can even aim worth a shit.

It's not that Pharah is OP or anything I take her out pretty reliably as Zenyatta. But she's obscenely strong because she's one of the few characters (Another being Bastion) that 100% require a counterpick and even then the counter has to work hard.

Except I'm losing cause I'm getting no tank/no healer teams or hanzo/genji teams, or quad defense teams

McCree M1 is buffed compared to launch McCree.

Jamison Fawkes!

C-can I have the sauce on that, senpai?

No they're not and no it doesn't

But nerfed compared to Summer Sniper McCree
HOL UP never coming back

Post only the best ships

no, post only rareships

Is kinda hot...I-I guess....

Okay user, you start

so my mouse is 16,400DPI all I see is dpi around 1000-1400
sometimes the occasional 4,000 pops up.

I've been playing at 1000dpi and practicing drills but its been a drop off. tracking is a little better but my 360/cm is almost double. and my flick shots suffer for it. Acc up about 5%

but much harder to get out of tight spots

Patrician nonconsensual ship

how do I get the gengu voice effect in mic?

The only real buff she received his discord doing only +30%.

*gendo pose*

Glad you asked.

So are they doing anything for April Fools or just ignoring it?

I've seen rarer, but I think it's very pure.

inb4 the only gay one is reaper and he hates morrison because he cucked him

the joke is my sr

select Reinhardt in a game and type anything in match chat.

Only the best and rarest

Best

>pharah is shit low damage hero with garbage slow projectile and huge hitbox
>golds forever pharah hate because in world of no-aim and no-awareness makes spam AOE win

nothing has ever changed. You just have bads and you just have most people worth a damn move on to other games and give up

Would Sombra be enough of a little shit to use invisibility to grope/sexually harass others?

>SR tanked this weekend
>Now that I just don't care I'm going to use Torb and Widow in comp because they're fun characters

I bet she would hack Symmetra arm to do nasty things

>i can't play x character or roll
This game isn't hard enough for that excuse

I doubt that's how it would go down. It's going to be a straight up romance and its either going to be Ana76 or Reaper76. It wouldn't make sense if Gabe and Ana were a thing with what little we know now.

It's literally a competition to see who is able to win the 76bowl.

Also we need a new poll.

>Playing Hanzo Attack on Gibraltar
>Get Ult
>Run to enemy spawn and hide in that little alcove as I wait for the payload to get nearer and the entire enemy team to be grouped up
>Kicked from game

I wasn't even inactive I was peaking regularly. Do you really get kicked for camping.

Yes! He's probably very warm and great for snuggling!

I'm starting to believe in elo hell. Some teams just can't be carried and your'e left with gold elims/damage zarya while your DPS is doing nothing.

>There will never be art of Zarya/Reinhardt, the two most pure, most honorable soldiers with god tier genetics made for making super soldiers without bullshit american gene therapy

Excuse me, but Zarya is MY wife.

OKay

>player has 100 hours in season 4
>mainly plays two heroes and almost nobody else
>46% and 47% winrate

>i play 1 hero
>my winrate is over 60%
>my SR is 200 lower than this bozo's

This system is rigged as fuck

you can make them yourself and they are not even cute

>Made it to plat for the first time

I know it's not a big achievement but at least my icon doesn't look like a cock and balls, more like a chode now

Whoever thought of Widow's condition clearly doesn't know biology and it's making me angry.

After seeing a guy go from Bronze to GM with just mostly Symmetra I think elo hell doesn't exist.

*pets ur head to calm you down*

Ok, so which one would generate more salt:
>only one of them is a fag and was cucked by a grill
>only one of them is a fag but but has no interest in the other guy
>both are fags but fuck literally whos instead of each other
>both are fags and used to fuck each other
>neither are fags

I vote for "neither are fags". the salt from november-user alone would be enough to kill all life in the Mediterranean sea

Canon isn't rare, senpai-tachi

Here's some rare for you

I know right? The most accurate and realistic one biology-wise is Winston

I want to pec fuck Hanzo.

>player has 60 minutes clocked in season 4
>8 heroes over 11 games played
>probably 200 SR higher than this fucker

It's probably just Talon trying to sound cool as if they have the knowledge and technology to do that kind of shit. They simply painted her blue and convinced everyone that they altered her. Widow not feeling anything is just placebo at its finest.

what's the number after my resolution options in the game options stand for? like 420x666 (60) or 69x69 (75)

>76bowl
>not competing for the superior reyesbowl

>anyone wanting an edgy undead spic

>realism in a sci-fi game
>in a game with sentient fuck-the-Turing-test robots, dragon summoning Japanese brothers, super soldiers, a time ghost and talking moonapes
Wot in tarnation?

>Player has 15 days clocked in season 4
>plays the entire cast equally
>~21% winrate
>probably still 200 SR higher than that guy

This game is so frustrating because youre too reliant on your team mates to actually pull their weight.

You get a Soldier who doesn't shoot the Rein shield at all and a Pharah who never flanks and it's over.

>people complain about this shit
>not the magical shamada dragons which currently have no explanation what so ever

He wasn't always undead, and he wasn't always edgy. Carpetmunching limey slags need not apply anyway

weird how it's always the dps players that fuck you over by being shit

always the first one to talk smack about tanks and supports being "skilless"

You realize Chu said there is a romance somewhere between the 3 of them. Something will be confirmed eventually if we ever get a flashback from that time (like we were supposed to)

how can i make friends in overwatch?

i bet this game is more fun in a group

i will never know this feel

What's that got to do with a hypothetical question, you fucking retard?

I always hate when people try to counter with things like this.

Sentient robot, super soldiers, talking apes, time displacement and "magic" are as of yet unknown forces to the real world and so suspension of disbelief is possible. However we know what the biological effects of what they subjected Widow to would be and is where it pulls you out.

The problem is that they actually try to explain Widow's condition and no sci-fi elements are used to do it (like "nanomachines, son" or at least something that we cannot test right now and therefore cannot claim to be unrealistic). If they simply said they altered her without saying how, I'd be fine with it. But it's said that her heart was slowed down and it's the reason why her skin is blue. Her skin would be blue, but she would also have a lot of problems that would make her useless. Basic knowledge of how one's body works is needed to know that.

it's much more fun in a group

someone post THAT picture of Reyes

>Player has never played comp
>only ever plays arcade
>still 200 SR higher than that fucked that keeps complaining

god I fucking hate Chu

"hey guys never mind more important lore here is my romance fanfiction"

That most of your hypothetical can't happen when you consider what actually already been confirmed numbnuts.

is anyone in this thread actually good at the game?

People under his command plotted to overthrow Overwatch and his group's crimes pushed public opinion over the edge. Reyes is shit and deserves to be Reaper.

Are you clinically retarded, user? The question was "which one of this hypothetical outcomes will cause the most salt", not "which one of this is most likely to happen"

Hey well, in his defense, he mentioned it off hand at the conference that wasn't supposed to be about revealing lore but whatever my man. He ended up revealing things anyway, the man has no filter