>This movie got me into cars.

Roast my shit up Veeky Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-suhRCpfME
youtube.com/watch?v=69-J2m_GyhI
youtube.com/watch?v=K_FEULRoOTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EJECTO SEATO, CUZ

Why would I roast you? For years, I loved that movie mainly for the pink Honda S2000

And it was Herbie that got me into cars.

Lmao!! My niggah!!

There's nothing to roast, you have supreme taste.

Also, these:

Whoever was in charge of casting for that movie loves bitches with big faces

you basic as fuck

theres that for sure

I started off with 1 being my gateway. and tokyo drift got me into asians at age 10

Best engine swap for an R34 Skyline, Gallo 12 or Gallo 24?

Gallo 24.

ahahaha you enjoyed movies when you were a kid ahahaha what a fag

>read this post
>"lol this guy must be underage b& if he was ten when Tokyo Drift came out"
>Tokyo Drift came out 11 years ago
Fuck I'm getting old, where has the time gone?

Did anyone else have zipzaps as kids? Pic related was my first one.

Slapjack Supra a best.

2f2f had the worst hero cars of the series

I had a Ford GT one

That fine, 2 fast 2 furious was a good movie. Everything after tokyo drift is absolute crap.
Saw furious 7 on netflix and jesus christ what an absolute pile of dogshit, the only movies worse that I've seen are the resident evil films.

7 is worth it for the last 10 minutes. The rest of the movie is disposable, however.

This was the thing that did it for me.

>Roast my shit up Veeky Forums...
That's fine, we all find our way into hobbies some how, you seam like am alright guy Opie

That shit is fire!!!

>*Paul Walker teleports behind you*
>*Buys used GTR R32 from a car dealership in Texas*

lol yeah imagine how rad itd be if paul drove a r32 instead

Then you would complain about them being overpriced.

EJECTO SEATO CUZ

lol i bought one for 12k and some nerd saying its overpriced and slow

im like lol okay as i daily an i6 rb engine with a nice bov flutter after every stoplight life is good lmao

>12k for a shitbox GTST

its clean with low miles tho like lol if you even have a rwd car and do any "racing" beyond redlight to redlight against ppl in v6 accords and mustangs rofl

brb going to checkers left lane drive thru for the lols because like you i aint going to the track any time soon

It's overpriced and slow

The original was the best

For me it was Mad Max and then Initial D, maybe GTA to some extent

I guess you could also count Speed Racer and Hot Wheels when I was a kid

What about you gays?

>Nice shirt Bilkins.

11 years ago?! Wuuuaaat

>NFS Most Wanted is 12 years old

Not the intended function of his car obviously you dumb fucking retard

I was poking at him but what the fuck are you talking about? Where did intended purpose come into the conversation at all?

Like I said, we hungry

the feels
youtube.com/watch?v=h-suhRCpfME

Idk im just thread hopping and flaming tripfags cause im bored lol

if you were brought up right this should have been your footpath

Fuck that brings back good memories, I remember coming home from school as a kid and there was a playstation and GranTurismo waiting in the garage for me as a suprise.

I played thousands of hours. Unlocking all cars through all GT games (up to 4). Getting used cars with all the colors (logging in at the correct game time to get them) etc. SO MUCH life wasted.

Also
>wut car was under the cover!?!?!?!?

looks like an nsx idk

Fnf literally got me into cars

Tokyo drift is the best movie imho

These things never worked right for me

NFSU2 opened the door for me and Tokyo drift pulled me in.
I never tell anyone that

Cabin is too far back. I'd say a 'vette.

Tokyo Drift is actually unironically the best choice for car enthusiasts but the first movie was awesome and we all loved Paul RIP my nigga never buy a porsche when you can import JDM cars for half the price

I can't watch the first movie anymore. Actually learning about cars has completely ruined it for me. So much cringe

Don't feel bad the disney movie Cars got 10 year old me in it

> He was 10 years old when tokyo drift came out

Fuck off my board you filthy underage

Tokyo Drift came out 11 years ago user.

yup. this.

I still have the Eclipse and Lancer

gone in 60 seconds did it for me. watched it almost every night on vhs one summer and a bunch of times over the years. i can quote that whole movie.
i used to rewind the part where theyre driving the 71 cuda and the sound it made for like 2 seconds as it drove by. then angelia says 'had to be be a girl car. fuk u bish. ive heard her say that 100s of fkin times.

Wat.

GT on PS1 did it for me.
I felt like a little faggot trying to talk about the inner workings of cars with 'car people' and getting BTFO because they were in it for the cred, not the passion.

EXTRA KEK

same desu

Same desu senpai

That and the original nfs:mw

Made me want an M3

Its so funny coming from initial d where evos are these huge Monster machines straight to 2f2f where it looks so smol compared to the vee-eights

>Tokyo Drift came out 11 years ago user.

Almost 30 now, what the fuck happened.

PimpMyRide THE game.
UG2 had way better customization but it didn't have Get Low so automatically UG1 is better.

And they forgot the fucking Civic.
It has a Corolla though.

I got into cars when someone on /g/ said I should make my own ecu using an fpga because I was interested in fpga's at the time. I got the engine to run with the injectors and spark working smoothly, however I couldn't tune the thing easily, it was a fun project, more fun than I thought it would be. I since changed my degree from computer "science" to electrical engineering because of how much more this stuff tickles my fancy. Sometime in the future I want to learn a bit of machining, but it is just seems so expensive to get into.

>open sores homebrew ECU
Dear diary, today /g/ was not a faggot.

>capitalising the fist word of a greentext, then ending it with a full stop
Why don't you just get the fuck out of here you retarded summerfag nigger cunt?

when I realized walking fucking sucks

Bicycles are a better walking substitute though?

not in rain lad

STOP

>And they forgot the fucking Civic.

How does it feel to not know that NFSU2 had a civic, just not in the EU version?

EU version had the 106 and the Corsa, NA version had the Civic.

Xmod's were the patrician's toy
That shit got me into hobby RC

This one was my first racing game, I was 8 at the moment. Too bad my dad only managed to get me a demo where I could only play the GT90 over and over again.

Dat main menu theme, based Rom di Prisco

youtube.com/watch?v=69-J2m_GyhI

Woops, forgot pic

a-are you me?

That Australia track was dope

I've been toying with this idea for a while now.

This for me.

>tfw you fuck up the Decal and it won't let you return it to stock so you have to play the entire game over again just to get the decal back on the M3.

I drove a mustang through most of this game, until I got the M3.

My save got fucked up somehow so I got into the final pursuit with the car I'd used to beat Razor, and I never even got the M3 at the end.
Sad times.

Getting my license made me into cars.

Can't you just restart the last pursuit?
I personally never liked the M3.
Especially as I first beat the game with the Clio so it felt like getting out of a go-cart into a brick house handling wise.
And also I guess because here in EE every guy who wants a "muh performance" has a beemer and I am frankly sick of it.
The biggest faults with MW I feel was the lack of some weebmobiles and the decal customization being absolute shit.

>Can't you just restart the last pursuit?
Only if you're in the actual pursuit, there's no way to trigger it again after you've beaten the game unless you start messing with trainers and shit.
I didn't mind that much since I'd beaten the entire game with a godamn Punto and just downloaded a 100% save afterwards, but that M3 is basically legend-tier and to not get it back after working towards just that for the entire game it was a bit of a kick in the nuts.

RIDERS

ON

CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!

Had an aunt with a boyfriend that worked at Radio Shack back then so he had a huge ass collection of them he'd bring over when I was a little kid. They were fun.

Shit I miss that dude, haven't talked to him in awhile he was pretty chill.

Has there been a mod that puts the 106 and corsa and the Civic in one game, I know the files are there for all of it. Also didn't EU loose the RSX as well?

I just want to run around in a riced 106.

>Upgrading car

song related

youtube.com/watch?v=K_FEULRoOTY