Post tasteful cars

Post tasteful cars

mines not a car, and yours isn't tasteful

yours is about as gay as the rest of these

Not really, drysdale is cool as fuck 15000rpm 1L v8 is bad ass, and they build them in house

This has been shopped. I can tell from the pixles and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

Is the V8 based on something or an original design?

I know a guy that has a new 650 or 750 (I don't remember which) and that thing is bad ass

Original design, aside from a few parts like pistons which are from a yamaha so that if they need to be replaced they can be ordered rather than have to be remanufactured, but the casting, crank, rods and bulk of it are made in house

epitome of taste

I want to know how he did that window.

it's two partially mirrored pieces of tint facing toward each other with an LED strip around the edge of the window between the two layers of tint, the LEDs are reflected back and forth between the mirrored tint giving the infinite hallway look

btw this is where I first saw it the In Win 805 infinity the front is partial mirror (one way glass) with a mirror behind it and between the two around the edge is an RGB strip

Peep this aesthetic.

>asks to post tasteful cars
>posts shit car to begin with

>20 years old.

Dear god, I am not young anymore.

But usually it's the Pug 206 that makes me feel that way.

Neat

Man I fucking love the AMC Eagle, I just wish a fuel injected model exists.

never to be seen in Burger Land :(

>Board ▼ Settings Home

Why don't you like the idea of a carb?

I would not be surprised if a swap kit for a later model 4.0 is out there.

I believe a 4.0 from an 87-91 Jeep XJ can be swapped in with little trouble. Later model years are likely to be a PITA because of OBDII and all its associated shit.

Well yeah you'd have to swap the full wiring harness and gauges etc but I'm sure it could be done with enough dedication and money if you didn't want the troubles of renix

why would you want a carb if you can have fuel injection

You could say that for any old car, and more often than not the answer will be because the existing carb just works. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

thats a shit mentality

if you can make it better you should

Why the fuck are you sad? Soulles A-B fwd machine. Uncomfortable and unbearably small, and I'm not even tall. 5'11.

Don't forget the RUST.

except for sport ka, that one is a genuinely good hothatch
too bad it's so fucking gay, and not in miata's "cute puppy" way, it's just plain gay

>Pic unrelated