a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
Last edited: April 1st

>3DS
-11.3 patched downgrading. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools doesn't support the latest system version. Luma + a9lh is the recommended setup.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew Launcher for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-If you were using a public LocalFriendCodeSeed_B that got banned, check pastebin.com/Bg7n8mNr

>Switch
-A userland webkit exploit has been released. No homebrew software has been developed for it at the moment. Don't expect piracy any time soon.

>PS4
-Webkit exploit for PS4 released. wololo.net/2017/03/29/ps4-4-0x-webkit-exploit-released/

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-Vitashell 1.60 now live, added USB mass storage support
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. This is going to get patched soon. henkaku.xyz/changes/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Mathieulh/status/848293518917414912
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Persona 5 PS3 WHEN

Adrenaline is shit. Shit!

what are good games that have been undub for 3ds

in 3 days

Stella Glow
Tales of the Abyss (although it's actually better to play it on PS2 if you can)
Rune Factory 4
Any SMT

posted this at the ass end of the last thread, idk if people can hellp me out or not

>when i installed mhxx, the icon that would normally appear when downloading a title didnt show up and still hasnt, any idea whats wrong with it /hbg/?
>is there a way to get the icon via fbi or something?
>could it have been a homebrew title i downloaded that is causing the issue?

As much as I like my PSTV, I'll admit that the Vita has it outdone on possible shell colors.

Guide's a dead end for me. 11.2 o3DS can't get soundhax working (errors out after homemenu ropbin is ready message). 9.2 N3DS can't get past safehax, blackscreens regardless of which version or entry point I use. Feels like shit just werked back in the cakes days.

Funny thing is cakes still works

ayo what are the good Vita games? No memes plz

do your own research nerd

google "good vita games"

I'm tempted to go back to it. Dug up another o3ds, 9.5 this time. Things are going smoothly so far, would prefer my n3ds but if it works then whatever.

I'm using the uncensored USB version of Xeno X, but after waking up and talking to Elma the game freezes at the first loading screen.

Any ideas?

So, i'm trying to install Wii U and VC games through the so called "brazilian method" + Haxchi

Except i can't get them to install

When i download them with utikdownloadhelper the program gives me the games separated in folders, so i tried to copy said folders into the "install" folder on my SD card

But as far as i'm getting it, the WUP installer can't read them in their own folder, supposedly the games' files should be directly in the "install" folder

But all the files have the same filename, there can't be more than one game at the time on the "install" folder! Does it mean i have to install only one game at the time? It's so inconvenient, is there another way?

Lmfao
Inconvenient is right, but there is no other way.

Used it yesterday on a 9.2 N3DS and worked just fine for me, you're probably fucking something up

Oh well

But i must be doing something wrong anyways, apparently. I'm trying to install SM64 but i get an error. Could it have to do with the fact that it's a USA region game? I'm EUR. I thought Haxchi was supposed to run all regions

Make sure it's folders only in the install folder.

Delete old install files, make sure the game you're is one folder only.

For example

Sd root/install/gamename [files inside this folder]

I got it, turns out my problem was that i launched WUP installer immediately instead of running Haxchi first

But wait, so you're saying i CAN carry more than one game on my SD card to install? They just need to be in their own folders?

With the Y mod installer, yes

>hack 3ds
>get and fill a 64gb microsd
>yay
>months later and have only played up to chapter 8 of fe:fates
>wasn't impressed
>mfw

the story in that game is shit
which version is it anyways

It's just really painful for your neck and eyes constantly looking down at a tiny screen while holding with both hands. I haven't been able to find a comfortable way to play a 3DS.

I can't imagine what. Using the exact same sd card only swapping out the mp4 and otherapp I just successfully hacked that 9.5 o3ds, swapped it back to the n3ds again using the appropriate mp4 and otherapp and it STILL blackscreens on safehax.

3ds isn't for you. Just sell it and move on

conquest

>implying pirating the games on the 3DS/Vita isn't the best part

Having shitstorms like harrypotter.vpk, the vitamin leak, and all the 3DS games like Monster Hunter get dumped is some of the best fun ever.

Will Shita cfw get P5?

Also the m33 source code got released

They should have outed who Dark_Alex is and where he's burried.

Where are the links senpai?

twitter.com/Mathieulh/status/848293518917414912

Neat.

>4/1/17

>source code to PSP CFW

It's fucking nothing.

>WAAAAH! I'M THE END USER GIVE ME SOMETHING USEFUL
Fucking faggots.

I want to start fresh going through the Wii I process again. Will factory resetting the Wii u do it?

Why? There's nothing really to remove from the Wii U itself. Also if you followed wiiu.guide a factory reset would be a very bad idea.

Couple of henkaku questions.

1: Does the offline installer still work for current versions of henkaku? How does it update?

2: To update old homebrew, do I just install the vpk again? Anything special I need to do?

3: How's third strike running on vita nowadays?

>wiiu.guide
Why do they even recommend setting up rednand and coldbooting when it leads to so many problems?

CBHC auto-boot to redNAND is literally idiot-proof. The problem is in the process of getting there idiots will still brick. It's more complicated but I see the elegance of it.

: Does the offline installer still work for current versions of henkaku? How does it update?
I don't know if the official offline installer is able to update the payload but SwitchKaKu is. Just run it, uninstall the current payload and you are able to update it and install it again.

>2: To update old homebrew, do I just install the vpk again? Anything special I need to do?
Nope, just install the newer vpk and the homebrew is updated.

>3: How's third strike running on vita nowadays?
Kinda slow.

If it causes bricks then it isn't idiot proof.
All the more reason why Haxchi+DNS is the best route. You don't lose half your SD card with it either.

As I said, once you get it set up you can have your 5 year old nephew go to town on the system and you still won't brick. The issue is if some neophyte can't follow instructions, they will brick in the process, but even that hasn't happened yet from what I've seen.

>get A9LH+Luma
>can play whatever I want
>literally only have 10 games on my 3DS, and want to play only 2 of them
>wonder why I bothered
The only reason I haven't sold this thing at this point is because I put the time in.

You're going to have to find shit yourself. I just played Wipeout Pure for the first time in a decade, and it's great.

Awesome, thanks user.

>Tales of the Abyss (although it's actually better to play it on PS2 if you can)

Why though?

What's the best way to format/"factory reset" my 3DS while keeping all the homebrew crap?

I want to sell it on craigslist, and I'm sure the buyer would appreciate crap like freeShop and whatnot

Hit format and just inject FBI again I guess.

just format, then reinstall freeshop or whatever other apps this will keep a9lh while removing all your info like nnid friends list etc

I just finished hacking my 3DS and I have my hacked PS3 getting dust but BlackCats is no longer active and I don't have a GGn/UGC account. I know it's not cool to ask for invites but where can I find games for both systems?

I find it better to play on a DS2 than the 3DS (even XL is not really comfortable for me) and, more importantly, less lag going on.
Even on an n3DS I experienced some. Which is kinda shit on a fast-paced game like one of the Tales of series.

Offline installer still works, just run it again after you've used the browser to install the newest version of Henkaku.

Alright, sweet.

And if it turns out they don't want to fuck with homebrew, I can just tell them to remove & format the microSD card, and update the system to 11.3 to have a normal 3DS, right?

with a9lh you have to restore the first backup you made during the guide and deselect keep a9lh after that you can update it to 11.3 if you want

Not really. A CTRNand would probably suffice but you'd have to remove a9lh to be 100% safe.

If I wanted to keep it on 11.2, but have a fresh start could I just use your method and never update?

dead general

How fresh are we talking?

>vita hardlocks whenever I try to install a vpk file
what is happening

What vpk are you trying to install?

Considering no Vita version exists I would say no

Just retroarch and easyRPG. Just wanted to update to see if it improved performance. I just started up vitashell instead of molecularshell though and it prompted an update, so I'm going to see if that fixed it.

I hope you deleted the applications first.

Did not. Will try that now.

Leave.

it's april fools

is Rune Factory 4 actually better undubbed? is the voice acting that bad?

I go through phases where I won't touch my 3ds for a month or so, and then I'll have ones where I'm constantly playing it like right now with Double Cross and starting a new town in Animal Crossing

Gundam breaker 3

Well, I got everything installed.

Holy shit, the current build of retroarch is suffering in the UI. Games run nice and smooth though.

So, JKSM can't handle save data from virtual console injects on the 3DS. Where is that save data located, then? Is there any way to get to it and possibly convert it to a format that emulators can use and vise versa?

what games are worth pirating on wiiu besides mk8 and smash4?

zombiu

botw

>south american hack group
>someone posts a dns to prevent updates
>everyone freaking out because they think it's a complex hack

>excited for switch modding
>remember that it will never have a sizeable library
oh well

resolder ps3 with led flux instead of just reballing it? is it a possibility can i pay someone to do it? i want my fat working again

it already has a better library than the wii u and that's just based on what's been announced in the past three months

Because it has all those Wii U ports?

until nintendo mans the fuck up and starts making proper metroid games they will always be trash tier

lmao stay mad metroidcuck

is there a way to download and play original DS titles on the 3ds?

>forgetting federation force's post credit scene

My pc doesn't detect the psp when i have it connected with the program to load isos over usb, i installed the necesasary drivers though, someone help me with this please

reggie already indirectly confirmed metroid for switch

Is it safe to launch haxchi from the quick start menu on Wii U? Will it mess anything up?

>tfw your a fucking retarded piece of shit
how can homebrew improve me?

Use ropehax to format your life.

>thread was posted 5 hours ago
HAHAHAHAAAAAA MEMEEEE Xd

well it can't fix your bad English

Should I buy a ps3 or a vita?

i'm not bad english at all

>tfw no good april fools site change this year
>tfw no cakes release this year
JUST

the board merge is pretty cool

Ps3 for more exclusives. Plus persona 5. Pstv for vita. Cheaper too.

for them yeah

Remove the overclock on your 3ds

literally the laziest april fools in Veeky Forums history