/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Butcher of Blaviken edition

Gwent Standalone's closed beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Old:

Geralt and Triss OTP

TRISS IS A CUTE !!
A CUTE !!

Fucking Trissfaggots...

These.

Triss is the beating heart of /gwt/ and is best waifu

Triss is a beautiful woman inside and out.

You mean /wtc/. Other than that, I agree.

>You mean /wtc/

Yeah, my bad, got Gwent on the brain since I finally started playing it in NG+

I completely avoided Gwent on my first playthrough because I was eager to experience the story, but ever since I gave it a chance, I got hooked. Collecting cards is a really nice side activity.

I want to plough Sara

I'd rather plough a waterhag

Triss is the growing tumour of /wtc/ and is worst waifu*

can you fuck Adda ? Not that i would, with Trissfu there..

Only in the dark, and from behind.

We have 4 trissautists now.

Yes. But I never do it. She is too crazy and you'll get a really nice moment with Trissfu regarding her a bit later but I won't spoil it. Needless to say, Trissfu will make you proud.

Never mind. Mixed up the numbers. How many of you are there?

The numbers are slowly growing.
The love for our queen can't be overtaken!

All hail queen Trissfu!

page 10

>5 posters
>most likely all the Triss autist
>literally ded, with zero constructive discussion
Hmm really makes you think......

>tfw i have killed more drowners in W1 then all combined monster i've killed in W2 and W3

i think they overdid it, i have horde of 20 drowners chasing me on the swamps i don't even care anymore they run after me until they start fighting a Spider, and when i go in the sewers when i get to the gate to get out i need to kill the 60 drowners that have been following me that whole time...

>tfw when you walk by some "nobleman" they have lines "Triss Merigold is the most beautiful woman in the world".

preach it senpai

Baron's daughter saw Triss and was so impressed she wanted a doll of her. Can't say I blame her.

Trissfu's beauty is known all across the world, such as Yen's hunckback

I always thought it was funny how many NPC's express the desire to fuck Triss in the second game. Even trolls aren't immune to her beauty :3

shit, how do you get that cutscene ?

did Geralt get triggered?

It's during the main questline. Iorveth path.

He gets triggered when Cedric compliments her.

Things that carry over from the witcher 1 to 2
>about 1% of your orens
>raven's armour
>various end game swords, like aerondight or the moonblade

Things that carry over from the witcher 2 to 3
>

Why couldn't they make the melitele talisman or that goes meme trophy or the dark mode armour/weapons carry over?

consolefags

Radovid taps that ass.

that didn't stop the witcher 2
and you can still transfer the tattoo over to 3 as well

>if you import a save from witcher 1 with adda still alive to witcher 3 the only thing that happens is you find a note about her in the vizima court

TW2 was originally a PC exclusive. TW3 opened up to console market and the game had to be as standalone as possible not to confuse new players. That's why save import is so shit and why the decisions from previous games carry so little weight.

hahahahaha

based, haven't done that path, but ill do it in a few days

It's objectively the sexest path. mild spoiler i guess

Holy shit the dice poker AI in Witcher 2 is shit compared to 1.
>have 3 of a kind
>opponent has a full house
>i reroll the other 2 and end up with 4 of a kind
>opponent doesn't reroll anything even though his full house loses to my 4 of a kind

Another thing I noticed is this.
>have 3 3's
>opponent has 2 4's and 2 2's
>AI will just reroll the other die and try for a full house (1/6 chance of success)
>instead of rerolling the other die plus the 2 2's and trying for 3 4's (1/2 chance of success)
Never had these issues in 1.

i hate it how Trissfu btfos me to talk to that old fat fuck

>1/6
1/3 my bad.
There's also the issue of rolling dice off the board. If you lose any dice in the initial throw you can't reroll them. If the AI chucks one off the board they are able to reroll it.

The Cedric convo happens in Flotsam, regardless of Roche/Iorveth. However, Iorveth's path has a lot more Triss references, plus lewd Triss getting uncompressed. Also, this troll definitely touched Triss inappropriately :3

FUCKING HUMIES REEEEEEE

It's funny how his wife snitches him to Geralt. But I ended up sparing them both. He did help Triss after all and if he groped her ass a bit...well, it's understandable. Triss is a beautiful lady and she left unharmed :3

Are there any other games that match the mood and atmosphere of the first Witcher game? 1 is still my favorite

Don't forget the tattoo

Gothic games had a similar vibe, but TW1 is unique in its atmosphere

Thanks, friend

>went to kill the proffesor
>that fucking orb around me causes me to not be able to attack
>die
>last save was literally 20 min ago, had to kill the mage and the army all over again
>did it again
>game crashed

i want to kill myself

My dear dolly hunchback
shut your eyes
lie still lie silent
utter no cries
as the witcher brave and bold
is making qt love to Trissfu

on my 36 try to get pass the caves in at the Kikimore queen

i want triss to sit on my face

Same. She can even fart if she wants.

I'd let her poop in my mouth desu

Trissfu would never do that, she's a lady.

>run to the first turn and aard the support beam
>run to the end of the tunnel and aard the support beam
>run to the back right of the room and aard the support beam

Triss is a known poop fetishist.
She even let Geralt wipe her.

She had no choice, she was very ill and weak. It was probably very embarrassing for her to poop in front of Geralt and have him clean her but it was either that or pooping her pants.

Nothing about pooping there. If anything it shows that she didn't like anyone staining her towels. During her diarrhea episode she even asked Geralt and Ciri to wash her because she didn't like being dirty. Trissfu is a very clean lady.

>go meet the other witcher in the cave
>kill the first 2 waves of Alps and Bruxas
>die at the 3rd wave where wraith comes
>last autosave is 10 minutes walking and killing the first 2 waves all over again

welp im done, been playing for like 10 hours anyway

also is there a cheat where i get shitton of potions?

its so tiresome to make them myself...

So I just started playing Witcher 3 and I hope this isn't a dumb question:

What's the point in investing skill points on more than one sign when using one totally depletes my stamina?

Like, if I made both my Igni and Quen strong, wouldn't it be a waste since after I cast Quen I won't be able to use Igni anyway?

Am I missing something? Do you guys just stick to just using one Sign? Kinda sucks then that I have to invest skill points on other signs just to unlock the tiers further down.

what do you think soiling means?

In the passage describing the men she's been with it says the alternative ways of calming her nerves(probably masturbation) were preferable to them staining her towels with blood, implying they probably came after battle or some other fight to her and made a mess she didn't like.

In the following passage where it describes her relationship with women it says soiling towels, either implying the same thing(soil doesn't necessarily mean shit) or maybe saying that they used the towels to wipe their asses making mess Triss didn't like.

In both cases though, it is used to show that Triss hated that, not that she had a shit fetish.

>Triss didn't like
>short lived and "entertaining fascination"
>????

Different opponents are vulnerable to different signs and you can switch signs during battle. Stamina also regenerates fast enough to use different signs or a same one several time during one battle. You can also get a skill that makes the adrenaline points usable for sign casting.

OTOH, the best stuff from the first game is literal shit-tier trash and you get comparable if not outright better items just from doing the prologue of Witcher 2.

Even though the armour is the stuff of legends, you've probably got the Mahakaman Rune Sihill which is better than Geralt's master-crafted sword from the books, and if you weren't a brainless asshat your silver sword will be fucking Arondight, blessed by the Lady and a weapon of destiny.

But sure, a smith living in the ass end of nowhere can sell you a half-rusted sword that's better, rotting sack cloth provides better defence than Raven's armour, and some melted down platters will make a better silver sword than Arondight. Why not.

That stuff should have levelled with you and been better than anything except the Dark Mode sets.

Use oils and Samum. Or was it King and Queen that stuns in that game? Whatever.

As you unlock more ability slots and put Signs in them, you increase your stamina regen. Tawny Owl potions bump your regen too. By mid to late game you can spam Signs pretty well.

Early on I would just invest in combat skills or alchemy. You can always get a Potion of Clearance for $1K and reset all your points if you want to use a different build later.

Short lived and entertaining fascination with the same sex. It refers to her being curious about women and enjoying fucking them for a brief amount of time before moving on due to them having the same annoying habits that drove her of off men in the first place.

W/e user, interpret it how you see fit.
It's your imagination

awww you can write letters to Trissfu in W1 and option to make it romantic.

This isn't something that is too ambiguous though. It is written very clearly. The shit fetish thing is only in your head. It says entertaining fascination with the same sex, you excluded the same sex part and somehow assumed entertaining fascination is a shit fetish. Point of that whole section is to show Triss' past disappointments in the relationships she had and contrast it to her obsession with Geralt which is very clear if you read on beyond the part that is quoted on the image you posted.

Yup, loved that part :3

If you say user, w/e you say

have you discovered group style yet? you get it in the prologue

i thought the filename said triss vulva

You have dirty mind user :3

Is there a medium armor version of the Ornate Robe you get from Hearts of Stone?

I heard you can change it to work as medium armor with the runewright, but I haven't given him any crowns yet, because I'm too poor at the moment from blowing money on mastercrafted griffin armor/weapons and reagents for a shit ton of white gull.

Page 10/10, just like Triss :)

Buy the red ribbon from Kalkstein. It will make drowners run away from you in fear. I always put it on when i go to the swamps

>Adda_censored.png
are you some muslim degenerate?

How the fuck do you do this?
>fight gargoyles with auto block on in a small room while some guy is shooting fireballs at you that do 50% of your health and he has the pre nerf quen

>use quen
>roll
>use oils
>traps and taiga winters everywhere
>swords with % chance to instant kill
>armour with +magic resist
>sign of hueliotrope

KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

>tfw that granny from the auction house was probably younger than Shani when she met Vesemir, who was already about twice as old as Geralt is now

Granny is around 70, Vesemir is around 200 at least.SO 50 years ago she was 20, he was 150... it would be less wierd if she fucked witch Geralt, who was 50 back then

i found it even weirder how anna (baron's wife) could have a miscarriage when she looks 60

seroiusly, she looks like she could be the baron's mother

>cast quen
>gargoyle removes it by walking into me and then one shots me
>roll
>spend the entire time rolling around the arena until i get stuck on an invisible pillar and one shot by a gargoyle
>use oils
>get one shot by a gargoyle
>place a trap
>get one shot by a gargoyle while placing it
>attack with sword with %chance to kill
>gargoyle blocks it and then one shots me
>+magic resist armor
>get one shot by gargoyle

git gud faget

i don't think i even died on dark after the middle of the first act

>In the game Ciri is 20
>Radovid is 17

philippa really fucked him up

Radovid was 13 in LotL, 5 years have passed between that and the first game and about 2 more since, so he is 20-21, Ciri was 16, so she is around 23

It was either part of the Crones' curse or due to the stress. Baron describes her as having black hair so the changes must have been recent and sudden.

baron detected

that face still doesn't look like it could belong to a pregnant woman

she's grandma tier in looks

Oh you're that retard

which one?

The one that isn't interested in actual discussions and just wants to shitpost

so everyone here?