/meg/ mass errect general

Joker is Drumpf edition

Andromeda is an open world rpg made by bioware with lots of choices which lets you play and be what you want.

>Syntheis IRL soon
theverge.com/2017/3/27/15077864/elon-musk-neuralink-brain-computer-interface-ai-cyborgs

>Cora
pastebin.com/JNb1T71a
If you are new and are worried about the negative reviews dont. The game is very enjoyable and fun for those who enjoy new bioware products and like the mass effect universe, it has a ton of exploration, characters, dialogue options and weapons, it is best to casually enjoy such a game instead of rushing it which is what most reviewers these days do.
The animations might be lacking but this was never bioware's strongest suit, the game has its fault but it is good.
This Andromeda hate has just become a meme, just like the Tortanic meme even though Swtor is still alive and brings out content and has a healthy population.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nzHengz9
pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2
imgur.com/a/FSJBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPbB4qfsA14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the best possible AR magazine increase?

Cute Cora butt

Daily reminder the turian pathfinder is gay as fuck

TURIAN WAIFUS ARE BEST WAIFUS

i would fuck the turian pathfinder

>tfw your MP match crashes for the third time and you get no rewards again

I wish there was a way to hide the N7 logo on the armor. I still love how it looks but seeing the N7 everywhere feels dumb.

Friendly reminder that Scott belongs to Vetra, and Sara - to Jaal.

>mass errect
kill yourself

>tfw you ll never be autistic enough to get triggered by a title while everyone is searching with /meg

MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA VIDEO PASTEBIN:
pastebin.com/nzHengz9

MEG's updated Pastebin
pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

>tfw game is too new to find information for it

Daily reminder Jack is best waifu!

No idea sorry I haven't used Assault Rifles yet

> Sara - to Jaal.

Scott and Vetra shouldn't let him take advantage of their little autist.

>Joker is Drumpf edition

What happened to the pastebin and link to the old thread?

Lewd.
Vetra a best though.

>one autist dates another autist
This is called a harmony.

Reminder that no-hug + logic is the best version of the Vetra dinner date scene though all versions are acceptable.

it's ralph being a faggot.
I did my best here

Troll op and janitors don't give a shit.

Useless links were removed

>tfw you'll never fuck her from behind while pulling on that ponytail

The fact that they put every other species on the Quarian ark makes me feel pretty sure that the ark is going to get destroyed. They would have to create models for all those species. Maybe the Quarians make it out but half the ship gets destroyed killing all the other species. Or something like that.

>only 4 docking bays for 5 arcs

Can you remove the two useless links in the OP?
Thank you.

the human species is doomed

speaking of, more Turian QTs

Can someone post the Sara Ryder yugioh omni tool edit?

Or they'll just be conveniently off-screen.

Haven't people discovered assets for those other species in the game files already?

>makes me feel pretty sure that the ark is going to get destroyed.

God I hope so. I don't want those little shit immigrants ruining my new galaxy paradise.

It'll be like space Germany.

>I don't see a reason for gloves like that if the fingers were separate. But I might be wrong. Maybe he just has really cold fingers poor sara.

Even we have them, user.

>autistically screeches about aliens from Milky Way and calls them immigrants
Found the drumpflet

see
Ralph is trying to be the biggest redditor in Veeky Forums.
You can spot him because he posts some screenshots of ME:A where he has a fat gook, he calls people who complain about his reddit OP ''channers'' and basically it's the most obvious redditor to ever step in /meg/
He also considers that ''mass errect'' is funny and likes Gamerpoops.
Sometimes he also has some triggers and causes stuff like this where he behaves like an overweight Tumblrina.

Everyone knows Quarians are thieves and vagrants, every single one.

>dat EDI.

none of you would fuck an alien if they were real

I would because I am not a bigot.

You won't remove them no matter how hard you try, reddit ralph.

try and stop me faggot

Why is the default version of this expression so inferior to all the custom ones?

Some Alien light years away spying on user just got its heart broken. But you're right, I wouldn't.

I would 100% want to fuck Tali if she was real.

Being capable of it is a different story.

m8 if Vetra appeared before me right now we'd be fucking until my dick falls off

Ralph?

Why dock them at all.
The purpose is to settle the system right? I'd dissasemble the ark till its not much more than a stick with engines and docking bays., and use the removed materials for a colony.

Neat. I had no idea those existed. they look really comfy.

I see.

Bitch please.

>it thinks I'm a homo furfag
No wonder, you are trying to find a single entity to blame everything like the average channer.

Ralph, why have you dedicated an entire Saturday to posting these OPs?
How much of a virgin are you?

Here.

Ralph is some fat homo spic that spams his shitty character all the time

They help provide power to the Nexus but yeah, once Nexus construction was complete you'd think they wouldn't need to be docked 24/7.

I've noticed a lot of the Milky Way armors and weapons outright tell you the Initiative already has a stockpile of them, so what am I researching and crafting? Can these assholes seriously not just give me one fucking shotgun? They can't even share the blueprints?

Hey ralph, is it true you only buy black bad dragons because you feel like nothing but big black cocks are worthy of your asshole?

post naked sara again

Thanks friend

>the autist projects his desire for BBC and keeps calling me a furry.
Well autism is a thing for you so I can't help you.

So cute.

It's almost like the 5th ark is full of token alien species that autists were crying about not being in the new game.

For everyone asking about angara hands.

same reason you have to research and craft the N7 armor that you supposedly inherited from Alec

Sexualizing Sara beyond this point will result in a permanent ban.

>Think the characters are kind of lackluster
>but do like Vetra, her voice and personality and her kit.
>hear her romance is cute so run with it
>Get the mountain climbing scene and it was pretty good
>see her on Aya and talk to her
>Expect the usual "Ryder" or "Pathfinder"
>instead: "Hey you"

Oh God.
I want to kiss the raptor lady.

Fuck the Moshae. She acted pissy after I rescued her, and here at the end after all the shit I did to help them and killing the Archon she is still pissy. I guess about not getting nominated. Evfra too.

I kind of want shit to go down with the Angara now.

Addison doesn't trust you, that's why she funds a bunch of pirates and traitors to do your job and gives you jack.

>separate knuckles and bones

They look separate... but also... I'm not sure.

This one?

yep

She's a bitch.

Hotpockets, take him out.

Now that the dust has settled a little, is Andromeda a bad game?

Tell her that everyone needs a spiky girlfriend.

Read the op

See that's another thing. Why does the nexus need auxillary power and what stopped them from putting in a few more reactors? And if it's necessary, why not dock the arks and fly the whole thing, docked arks and all to Andromeda in one piece.
Bioware, I guess.

Hah! I was right!

Even a broken clock is right sometimes, Vetra is lovely. I like Drack too.

I think her nipples are too small.

Is it wrong to touch yourself whilst thinking about her, as long as you also want to marry her?

>No cute pink nipples
;_;

Weird

Looks like a high schooler designed these guys. Fucking stupid.

I'm enjoying myself but the issues in it are glaring, I'm able to jump over most of the plotholes and only a few faces really make me want to vomiit.

Driving is nice, combat feels enjoyable (but most guns are shit), abilities are really fun with all the combo bullshit and characters are 'ok'.

It's an ok game with missed opportunities and lacking polish.

Sara is only for hand-holding, hugging, cuddling and playing with.

It's a mediocre game but better than worse.

CRACK when?

Why did they remove the option to customize the loadouts of your squadmates, imagine them having actual good guns.

By eight

It's unpolished as hell, but fun as hell.

LMAO GET FUCKED SARA IS A WHORE

Can you scold her for ejecting the pod like she did?

Well they did that so they could make the AI "smarter".

Shit load of good that did.

The squadmates are already way more effective than they were in the other games. I'm more upset that they don't have alternate outfits. Cora and Drak rarely get downed even on insanity without even telling them what to do.

>adding politics into these shite OP's

Fucking blow your brains out please

You can scold her, make her pay for a replacement pod with her own money, and tell her that she's banned from all future escape pods, especially if there's an emergency, so I guess you're saying you'd use the chaos of the ship going down to murder her. It's still not enough.

>Way more effective
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPbB4qfsA14

Here's a thought, stop letting this fucking autist take the OP every time.

No one is as autistic as ralph to pay so much attention to getting the OP first.

How fucking hard is it to use consumables in multiplayer, fucking really.
See a billion fucking guys in one room? Try using a Cobra RPG, you fucking dumb shit. Did you get downed and you're going to get stomped? Maybe try using a fucking revive.

Fucking hell. Mad as fuck.

>way more effective

I've had Tali and Kaidan in ME3 basically solo whole levels full of dozens of enemies each on Insanity, and they're the weakest squaddies in that game. Give Garrus a Typhoon and he murders everything. I can't imagine any MEA squaddies doing that with their lack of control and low level of damage. You can't even use them as power-turrets for combos since you can't direct them.

She's not capable of understanding what she is doing or what sex is. She has the mind of a child. She is being abused in that image, please delete it.

when will they fix the teleporting fiends with magnet hands.

>that ass sway
oh lawdy

Does this game keep a crashlog or something? The multiplayer is crashing like an absolute motherfucker and it'd be cool if it were something simple I could actually fix.