Dutch police switch from VW to Merc

So it's official. The Dutch police is replacing the VW Touran with 2300 Mercedes B-classes (220d) and 600 Vito's, over a timespan of 7 years.

Opel (Vauxhall), BMW/MINI, Peugeot and Volkswagen also applied to deliver but scored lower.

Did they choose wisely?

wtf i love toothpastes now

>B220d

I'm assuming there are no car chases in NL.

>talks about fucking B class

>shows well equipped E class in OP

They use modified Volvo V70 T6s for those.

Makes me wonder who actually buys b-classes
>"Yes I'd like a bloated A-class, with no added practicality whatsoever, and like the A-class is the most expensive of its class while still being a shitty fwd with a renault-tier interior"

>pansy German cuckmobile
Why not a manly vehicle such as the Ford F-150 Raptor ?

You're right such a nimble, practical and quality vehicle would be perfect for the streets of Amsterdam.

Because European police are your friend and helper, not a badly trained paramilitary force in disguise. Sorry to hear you live in the third world.

>friend and helper
gay

It is too fucking slow.

Pic related. The pick up is even partially on the pedestrian walkway.

I'd just prefer if (our) toothpastepolice would swap the faggy Passat R line station wagons for CLA shooting brakes, those seem quite fancy

BIG AMERICAN TRUCKS

Father-in-law's tax-loop-holed 36k blower equipped TRUCC running on lpg

Seeing an A segment car next to it really emphasizes how small they really are

What about these

Neat, but still unnecessary in countries where all relevant roads are paved.

I used to be such a naysayer, thinking that giving cops pick ups and SUVs was a waste, until I saw one of these ripping thought a park in a chase.

btw the Dodge apparently only got sent to the most isolated parts of my country (Chile), that are as empty as Alaska.

Hence my comment about paved roads. I know large parts of Chile are only accessible on dirt roads.

>B class
top kek literally the last relic from the shit era of Mercedes. Unreliable, slow, absolutely horrible to work on. Why not choose the A class instead or or C class wagons like we have them in Germany?

They probably got them cheap as nobody wants to buy a B-Class

The police here got a load of Honda VFR1200s rather than the BMW K1300s that came out as the better machine in the assessments because Honda couldn't sell them so they gave the Met a 50% discount on each bike.

BMWs are shit bikes though.

Europeans really are faggots. Why are they even on this board when all they do is ride bicycles anyways.

You're not proving a point. Every country has riot police, but not every country tries to make their regular police forces look as intimidating and dangerous as possible when really they're just badly trained fat retards with big guns.

It's nearly impossible to own anything remotely fast here, so no, there basically aren't.

There aren't.

when will Europe buy up our Crown Vics and convert them to LPG?

>you're not living in an aids-infested shithole where every nigger has a gun? lol gay

Not really. Just some moroccan kids on scooters that cause 90% of the problems

As soon as they stop being lazy fat barges that are shit to park and can't turn.

But that's the 'murican dream! Blinders on and forwards as you're told to by your masters.

When you reach top speed you are already in the next country.

>race to Germany
>speeding is now legal
>chase called off

Tax dollars wasted by the police for no good reason. Is this a thing in Europe too?

>replying to bait posts

Anyways, might as well use motorcycles by that point

They often do.

>This retard thinks every city is Detroit

Are you kidding? That's our bread and butter.