Odds of losing job over following too close

>tl;dr rear ended someone while delivering for pizza hut what are the odds of losing my job

>deliver for pizza hut
>almost got hired to deliver for panera bread back in jan/feb but got rejected because muh driving record
>got hired for pizza hut with exact same record
>am worried that this incident will push me over the limit even with driving school

In a nutshell the ground was wet from rain, if I went into the other lane there would be a head on collision, if I went right into the ditch my car would be totalled (big ditch) so I slammed on the breaks and was honking the horn for like 4 or 5 seconds before impact, the fucking retard just would NOT turn right already

Virtually 0 damage to his car, mine had way more but it was still just purely aesthetic, both headlights still worked, etc
They just have to call the cops instead of exchange info with me, and towards the end (after cops show up) one even calls an ambulance because muh lower back pain, even though the piece of shit can just casually walk to the ambulance and even the cops are snickering because of how full of shit he is

I called my manager and let him know literally everything because 1) I can't seem like I'm fucking around while on a delivery, and 2) because he will find out eventually and he's a super cool manager so I might as well tell him immediately and myself

Everyone at both stores I work likes me, multiple managers talk good about me, my original one (one that hired me) wants to promote me to team member trainer, another one talked about making me a manager, everyone tells me I'm an extremely fast driver, etc etc
I found out from another manager that the one that hired me and I told about this told her (she was the one on duty at the store I was delivering for tonight) that company policy is to automatically suspend for 2 weeks if a driver is in a crash but yet he made a call and got permission for me to keep delivering the rest of the night (same night of crash) and for me to come into work tomorrow as per the norm with no real end in sight

Apparently he also kept telling her that he would handle it and to keep it quiet
He's gone up to bat for me before like one time some drunk asshole said I tore up his driveway and yard + yelled and cursed at him when in reality I didn't tear up shit even though it was pitch black in the middle of a field (rural delivery sometimes), and he was the one yelling and cursing at me

How fucked am I?

time to look for another McJob, retard

maybe something that doesn't involve you driving

Don't worry. Now you have time to find a real job

something tells me neither of you read both posts

you're a faggot if you care about losing a fucking pizza delivery job

its the easiest and most profitable job I've ever had at the same time

You'll look back realize how pathetic it was to get so worked up about either getting suspended or almost suspended from PIZZA HUT. We've all been fired or had to look elsewhere.

don't worry about it bro, you're solid. Fuckin' solid gold.

I work at Puppa Johns and a coworker completely rear-ended another car while looking down at his phone, no one gave a fuck.

You're fine lad, just relax.

Is the car insured? Does the car belong to you? Then you have nothing to worry about. The insurance company will cover you and the incident is of no consequence to your job, except of course the delay on the day of the crash.

Just learn to drive you retard

stop tailgating, dumbass

>fucking retard just would NOT turn right already

Think the only retard here is you for not reducing your speed to compensate for the rain.

You must have being going ridiculously fast for the road conditions to be able to hold the brakes for 4 seconds before collision.

I'm amazed the police let you drive afterwards.

>mfw i never tip the delivery guy

>mfw i also call and complain that you took too long to get here

>mfw i also tell your boss part of the pizza was eaten before it got to my house (and it was cold when it got here)

You sound like a horrible fucking driver

I'm the guy who comes to a full stop before making any turns because I know faggots like you will either stop just in time or you'll hit me and i'll get to fuck your record even more :^)

>Can't drive for shit
Lmao

You're supposed to semi-pump the brakes right? Prevents locking and keeps slowing you down.

>this faggot has been fired

I've never been fired, and only quit jobs because I find much better jobs with growth opportunities

feelsgood