Insane Additional Private Student Loan???

Veeky Forums.

I got off the phone with my private student loan provider and they said they are prepared to offer me a loan up to 250,000 dollars for expenses for this upcoming semester. At an interest rate between 3 and 12%, would a large loan such as that ever be a viable option? I have a few ideas about what I could do with the money but am interested in hearing anyone else's thoughts, whether it is a stupid idea or could give me some huge power as I finish up my undergraduate degree.

Other urls found in this thread:

studentloanhero.com/featured/student-loan-bankruptcy-discharge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vegito is fucking shit Gogeta is better.

250k for a semester? Man you can get an education for 30k including living expenses in Geneva university which is in top 50 in the world, along with being in direct contact with all top banks, international organisations, multinationals in the world. What the fuck are you americans doing?

i'm looking into taking advantage of what my private loan company is looking to offer me. My actual expenses are nowhere near that amount.

ideas I can quickly think about off the top of my head:

converting it to btc and dropping off the face of the planet, holing up in thailand or building a self sustainable crib up in northern canada

start a few businesses using the funds and otherwise hiding it, declaring bankruptcy, so my credit would be trashed, but working and paying with cash for the remainder of my days so it wouldn't truly matter

buying a small cabin and beater car to get around in, continue learning web dev/data science or w/e,, and paying it back with a income adjusted plan over a period of time while receiving a higher salary in some other way

putting it all on black

buying my parents a vacation home, paying off my sisters loans, buying her a car and offing myself - life is overrated anyways
i'm sure biz can give me some other outside of the box ideas, what about investing the money in a btc mining operation anonymously? some of these ideas would require me dropping this identity basically and recovering the funds somehow, any ideas related to that?
fuck your couch

bumpily bampity bump come on Veeky Forums 250,000 straight up loan with 3-12% interest i know the interest rate is a little ridiculous but i'm open to anything and feel like this could be a crazy opportunity to cash out and start a new life somewhere or at least move out of my parents home and independently have more motivation to pay it off/ start racking up the bills through some bizniss

plus interest rate could easily be refinanced at some point including income based to make it not as much of a big deal, or i could just declare bankruptcy and have shit credit but absolve the 50,000 in federal loans I receive as well..

If you want to get off the face of the earth with that money wont the bank see that you are doin? Like you think you can buy 250k btc in one go?

You'll get caught borrowing that much. It's literally stealing and you probably won't even get that much. Just sell a bunch phones on ebay then run from the US ASAP just like the man himself icycalm did.

Find out if you can take away the debt through bankruptcy because that is huge. If you can't pay off that loan because you legally can't assuming you don't have the job that can handle a 250K loan, you will literally need to kill yourself, not haha Veeky Forums kys but actually for real.

>Bro, 250k ain't that much if you think about it, just look at Canada's housing market
>BTC fluctuates to much
>Thailand could do
>I'd go for a nice degree in medicine and open own clientèle

>250,000 dollars
>interest rate between 3 and 12%
At 12% that is $30k/year just in interest. Walk away from that lender. None of your harebrained schemes are going to make borrowing that much at that rate a good idea.

no but coinbase allows 50k transactions, 4 of those and a sailboat and i'm golden...

this is the most ridiculous part, bank today said they'd be down and all i would have to do is explain to my school that it is for additional expenses, idek if i'd have to make up some bullsh about paying off other loans, or an illness, or buying a house or something... this is kinda what i'm looking for though something like buying 250k worth of phones and flipping them before running off

99% sure I can, read a few sites online about people taking out a few credit cards to pay off their loans because that will destroy their credit but they won't owe anything. one resource:
studentloanhero.com/featured/student-loan-bankruptcy-discharge/

250k may not be that much to cashout but if I could scrape a new identity in another country - party in thailand for a year - and keep the change, transfer to btc and cash btc relatively anonymously to protected bank/new id, and early retire self sustaining in pic related while basically restarting life - not sure how i'd get my degree to transfer but its kinda bullsh anyway - that might be burdy kool guy

i don't even have to walk away, could do some crazy investing/business ideas to payoff the loan, could consider it an quarter million inheritance with a high interest rate...
come on Veeky Forums I thought you'd have more creative ideas than this?!? fuck the man, fuck the banking industry taking predatory loans, puts it pretty well in that they're trying to screw me over from the start with that rate. Kids everywhere are facing that because they bought into the american dream and are recognizing the uphill battle when they don't go the STEM or Veeky Forums tier majors and have to face the music. This is the good fight! ; )

also the opportunity to come if this didn't go the escape and restart route would be refinancing, some institutions guarantee 3-5%... hell i'm open to crazy and/or illegal ideas for this scheme i'm sure some Veeky Forumsnessman could drop some hints on some way to work this loan for all its worth beyond walking away

looking into the french foreign legion

best advice so far..

Breh, ''party in thailand for a year'', try to manage your 250k wisely since you have 0 backup, no degree and no return to US.

But okay: you're in Thailand right now, no friends, no contacts, nothing else except your 250k. What now? I'd open a nice fabric, let a few tramps work there making ''fill''.

By fabric I meant factory.

i think i'd literally be fine chilling on like 20k for a year perhaps investing another 10 and spending the rest on a self sustaining farm somewhere up north or anywhere really and spend the rest of my days making big money without revealing my identity and focusing on hobbies/ the farm. but i feel like there is much more opportunity here than that alone. more ideas?

also kinda interesting, screwing banks who offer this type of education to take advantage of those who would find such gratitude perhaps in such advancement in the us

You have to start making payments on that after 6 months of not being enrolled in college full-time. It's considered a federal student loan so it's federal debt and, as such, gives the provider jurisdiction to follow you to other countries to get their money back. Just a heads up.

Ofcourse, well the best idea is to build/buy some nice motels, cheap ass bed and breakfast ect. that direction, monetize the tourists. Or build some semi-nice vacation houses and rent it out. With these ideas you can live off on rent and have more time for yourself to release the saiyan within yourself.

/thread

i see they're federally backed, but does that make it federal debt and not private debt? makes sense tho, no way would a bank have private debt... and jurisdiction to follow me sounds terrifying if it was to a country with no extradition treaty.. what are they going to do to me?

yah that sounds pretty heavenly, any other input or ideas biz? thread is getting there... other ways to make off with 250k beyond btc/laundering and other low key investments besides those mentioned ex: real estate investment in a foreign country are greatly appreciated haha get it, appreciated omfg

this thread needs to maintain a healthy dbz/ student loan fraud balance guys come on rp with meeee

i'm calling my school tomorrow to find out how much i can exceed their cost of attendance, but looking from some resources online this is difficult to do - anyone with ideas relating to that would be ultra helpful - otherwise I may only make off with like 30k at most D: which changes things

bump for any more crazy ideas come on /biz i know there's some interesting ideas that some would love to share

I say put it all on black or kys

I've seen a lot of delusional people, but never someone this delusional before

Yeah, this board has such lazy bait.