Share your experiences.
Nice view of the city.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49n_0kiCAAg
gamesradar.com/rain-world-wants-you-to-feel-bad-for-killing-its-hungry-enemies/
youtube.com/watch?v=ITW2HpS_-Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=yCnLeAYSc0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The main ending is Ascension. However according to the review from 2016 there are actually over 12 endings. Can anyone who beat it confirm additional endings?

youtube.com/watch?v=49n_0kiCAAg

gamesradar.com/rain-world-wants-you-to-feel-bad-for-killing-its-hungry-enemies/

Combined, there’s certainly a lot to look forward to in Rain World, and Primate warns you’ll want to set aside some time for it. It seems attempting a fast playthrough where you only locate your family takes about ten hours, but there are still twelve main endings and even more sub-endings for players to experience. “Plus all the New Game Plus stuff,” he adds. “It could be indefinite.”

There is no penalty in using passages right?

What kind of passages?

When you get an achievement you get the option to traslade to any hibernation point in the current map

Yeah, but it's one-time-only get out of jail card so don't waste it, unless you are totally stuck.

Hey guys, I was hanging around the first area for a long time because I didn't understand how the gate worked and I found a room sorta to the southwest of the cube room. It has an enemy that mimics a pipe but it's actually a red fern.

No matter what it kills me. Doesn't seem attracted to lizards or bats or anything except slug cats. Is there any way past it or do I have to find a power-up later in the game?

It kills lizards just fine.
It is easy to dodge just jump over it not on it,
You can also kill those plants by throwing spears at them few times.

Just one spear is enough

But after one or two spears it gets up and I'm talking about killing it

Really? i never noticed that, guess youre right then

It kills lizards but only if it kills me first. But if spears work I'll have to get one of those, thanks.

They kill lizards when they go near it

So I guess the /v/ threads are dead until things g o back to normal, huh?

For those wondering about the Chieftain achievement, the "village by the railroad" is probably the railroad beneath the Farm Array. You'll have to go far west first to get to it though.

At least I think.

>threads are dead until things g o back to normal, huh?
What is happening
>"village by the railroad" is probably the railroad beneath the Farm Array. You'll have to go far west first to get to it though.

What can I do after getting there?

Can you access this thread?

Yes i can

Strange I can't. I get a message that it doesn't exist.

Maybe i can because i already have the thread open on another tab

Most likely yes. It's semi-deleted.

What are the conditions for The Outlaw? Anger any scavenger?

No idea, but might be making scavengers super-hostile. Dragon Hunter is probably killing enough lizards?

Are te underhang, the leg, the wall and memory crypts all part of The Exterior?

Yeah i think so, for dragon slayer i only have two colors left, i think you have to kill every type of lizard

OP of that thread, I can still access it. Funny though, because earlier before I could have sworn it had been archived...

But yeah, that's basically what I meant by the /v/ threads being dead. I'm gonna assume this stuff is gonna blow over tomorrow.

That might be it. Since scavvers seem to have some authority over the regions (what with the toll stations), fighting your way through them will probably net you that achievement. Best you experiment on another save.

Yes, you need to kill every breed of lizard. Green, purple, blue, white, red and orange. Not sure if the filtration lizards count too.

I'm travelling around Chimney Canopy with the Vulture larva that you can't eat, hopefully i'll find some kind of nest and then become an allie to those fuckers

So where is Superstructure?

>This Gen is still alive with 4, now 5 posters
I applaud your tenacity.

>fighting your way through them will probably net you that achievement
That's the problem. They kill you in a matter of seconds at best. It's like they have sniper rifle spears.

So kill them when they're preoccupied. They aren't as chatty as orange/glowy Tunnel Lizards nor as sensitive. So just wait them out and stalk them. Then slaughter them when they're busy dealing with other shit.

six now, at least; this is a game that really benefits from collective knowledge.

Is Filtration System the same rging some people called ventilation system?

>Vulture larva
Vultures are born from larvaes?

Zero looks fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=ITW2HpS_-Ho

Zero gravity

Superstructure is rumored to be everything from I think The Leg to Five Pebbles.

Probably.

Not for much longer. We got at most like, 30~ posters on the /v/ threads, but I assume most of those people won't bother checking vg for the new thread. Just don't got a big enough following.

>Superstructure is rumored to be everything from I think The Leg to Five Pebbles.
Aren't they part of the Exterior?

youtube.com/watch?v=yCnLeAYSc0Q

When Superstructure musin is playing

Anyone got that webm of the slugcat firing the assault rifle?

I guess so, theres this larva that calls for vultures when you throw it and you cant eat it

Yeah post it. Anyone found the machine gun.

Is this location still in the game?

Machine gun is april fools, dum. They do it every year.