Coupes

Name me a more beautiful coupe.
Pro-tip: I don't think you can but if you can I'll buy it instead.

audi is not beautiful. all their cars are safe and boring.

other than the r8 of course... but even then the first gen was more exciting looking than the current one.

Given I like European cars, I think most of them are fairly safe. Would look at nip alternatives if they are any sexy ones no older than 2005.

I was talking about the styling being safe and boring. Take the Lexus lineup on the other hand which, while a lot of people will think it is ugly as fuck including myself, is certainly not safe or boring.

Too bad they fucked up the new one.

The W111 disagrees with you...

A7 cunt.

Disgusting. Was gonna change my S5 8T this year, but not for this Korean shit. Going to wait for the next 4er.

Hilariously, the Koreans nicked one of Audi/VW's most famous designers. The guy who designed the Kia Stinger as well as most of the Genesis lineup also designed the B6 A4 and the first gen TT.

is it just me or do audi coupes look like shit

sedans are fine, wagons are the best of the bunch but the coupes seem to be out of proportion sort of

E92

Its alright. A bit too big. Not as good as the toyboru

Literally what the fuck my man. BMW btfo

What are you on about nigga. It looks absolutely beautiful.

ATS-V

nope

This, Mercedes knows fuckhuge comfy coupes

Okay, what the actual fuck happened to VAG? The Passat CC and A5 were good looking cars, but the new A5 and Arteon are a massive step down.

posting the Coupe

i think arteon looks amazing.
>also

>gran coupe
>4 doors
>coupe
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Looks absolutely like what a 17 year old persian boy would drool about. BMW a shit

>posts a 4 door

Do it faggot

Well that's a 17 year old persian boy with good taste

The grille ruins the Arteon (and new A5) imo. It's like it's too big for the car and pushing the rest of the bodywork away.
Hell, it even swallowed the headlights on the Arteon.

>no mention of the Esprit

sмн тbн pham

t. mohammed ruhavi

No, its just a 17 year old persian boy. Most BMW's, especially white, are for insecure fuckbois and midlife crisis dads.

>make the most beautiful sports car in history
>the reliability of a redhead
Y u do dis, brits?

half the cost of anything posted here (still out of o's budget)

and you don't look like the pretend to have money actually broke people that you unironcialyl are

>Reliability of a redhead

Please elaborate

t. Cletus McCletus
I don't care who they are for. The E92 is a beautiful car, that's all I can say.

Shit taste confirmed. The E92 is aesthetic as fuck, great proportions.
You're insecure disliking a car for it's owners.

>most beautiful sports car in history

If sports cars were door wedges it would be the most beautiful, yes.

>tfw about to pull the trigger on one
>tfw everyone telling me they're unreliable pieces of shit and garage ornaments at best
w-what am I looking at as far as shit that can go wrong?

>Singer 911
>2000GT
>E46 M3
>250 GTO
>FD RX7
>300 SL Gullwing

Oh wait OP is too poor for any of those. Guess that's why he has shit taste.

I actually like this design and usually I'm not too fond of where German auto manufacturers are taking their designs to. The new BMWs and most new Mercedes look hideous

agreed
also e36 and 996 turbo

Here ya go

The S5 is pretty nice, in person....none of them photograph well...

I think the S-Class coupes are about the prettiest 2-doors on the market, new. Interior isn't my favorite, but is pretty good.

Performance, I'd say the AMG GT, but...both of those cars I mentioned are well over 100k...

If you can find one that's not a rust-bucket...you'll pay breathtaking money for one. Theyre probably my fav Mercedes 2-door, though....

>Name me a more beautiful coupe.
done.

m6 nerd

>a huge autobahn bombing luxobarge vs. a small nip throw-around at a third or fourth price

What am I even reading?

>What am I even reading?
A reply by underage bus rider.

miata rf with the roof welded shut

those wheels are p dope

Can a mid engine really be considered a coupe?
I know tehnically yes but it just doesn't sit right with me.

Those turbine-style wheels always look pretty cool.

im a sucker for the style of these things, shame I cant find any in my area