too early edition

MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA VIDEO PASTEBIN:
pastebin.com/nzHengz9 (embed)

MEG's updated Pastebin
pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2 (embed)

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/DraceDomino/22765/Welcome-Home-Ashley/59126/Chapter-1/Welcome-Home-Ashley
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

non-canon edition

reminder that jaal loves the you moste

and the previous thread right here because I was dumb

Why you shouldn't bother with Mass Effect Andromeda

1. shitty graphics
2. shitty graphics
3. boring
4. horrible navigation system - waypoints look the same
5. idiotic "scanning" system where it gives erroneous no data readings unless the object being scanned is arbitrarily filling the scanner
6. shitty console button designations
7. ALL THE FEATURES IN THE TERRAIN LOOK THE SAME
8. Jumping here and jumping there.

What a piece of shit. Fuck you EA.

But does he love you enough for lewd bioelectricity?

GIL A BEST

GAYBIES

Good, a not-shit OP.

Also best girl.

Reminder that the MC is a massive sperg and probably faps to sanic.

>tfw quarian ark will be the first dlc

9. lightning strikes sound like jump jets sound like weapon fire
10. you can climb up and then down into spots in which you are trapped
11. walk past the same area? npc says the same thing, over and over and over, even though nothing transpired

Liam: Got 'em!

shut the fuck up liam

fucking piece of shit

Completing every single task I come across, depleting each and every single mine I see, killing everything I can kill and reading all new codex entries and theorycrafting on weapon and armor creation/modification/replacement

Jaal is best boy.
Vetra is best girl.
Cora is only good if you like traps
Gay male ryders deserve to burn in hell for their sins.
Suvi doesn't exist.

Liam is great you cunt nigger monkey, take it back

I'd just like to point out quick the "new" BioWare sci-fi game Drew is working on is going to be KotOR 3. Not an MMO and sadly not Mass Effect. EA wants to milk that delicious Disney Star Wars teat.

>PEOPLE ACTUALLY BOUGHT ANDROMEDA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKEDXD
GOY GOY

>Angarans are much stronger than humans (though nowhere near as strong as krogans), breed like rabbits, live hundred of years on average without decreasing in physicality as they age, are at least as intelligent as humans, are highly resistant to environmental hazards like extremes of cold and heat, and can shoot lightning out of their hands

Are they the master species? Were they designed as soldiers?

cora is cute! she deserves your seed

thank you OP, finally a real thread

post your face when you will never be as irrelevant as Suvi

She can get it through a baster.

Seriously doubt that will happen as long as tor is still around and somehow making money.

Yeah, because Anders was a fucking faggot.

that's no fun though

why doesnt she just take it by force then?

They're exceedingly vulnerable to radiation, biotics, and electromagnetic fields.

It's not an MMO though. If anything it'd draw more subs for a while from people wanting more star wars from bioware.

Liam: Got em!

>theres nothing fucking there you fucking idiot shut up

Are Liam and Cora the worst squadmates aside from Jenkins and Morinth?

I think so.

Cora is the best tank once you get her skills going.

>Jenkins
>bad squadmate

You best take that back motherfucker.

They were taking stuff to make it hard to conceive so I wonder how long that takes to wear off.

Liam and Cora are 500% better than every new squaddie in ME2 except for Mordin and Legion.

>Jenkins
>worst squadmate
DELET

Architects are fucking dumb to be honest
>Can't do more than X amount of damage at a time before it becomes invulnerable and changes phases
>Mandatory phases where it doesn't do anything and you can't actually harm it
>Flies around for no fucking reason just so you have to fight it in a different, set location at each third of the fight
>Takes a annoying amount of time just because of all the invulnerability phases

>tfw turian dicks are 30% longer but half as wide as human dick
>tfw human dicks aren't tapered
>tfw yours is the first human dick Vetra has ever seen
>tfw her blue pussy in not wet from arousal, but as a last ditch effort to preserve it from a fate of being torn asunder, because everyone knows it's making it's way in
>tfw her mandibles won't stop twitching
>tfw you're holding her hands as it goes in

hard to say. some people seem to like liam, but i think he's annoying as fuck. as for cora i can't say, as her massive throbbing cock will always make me look at her with rose-tinted glasses

it's western videogame boss fight what did you expect

>not having sexual activities with Vetra being 100% enjoyable and affectionate besides the initial awkwardness where you accidentally hurt each other a bit trying to find each other's erogenous zones

Leave.

why do none of my weapons in multi do damage at all in silver and up

is it vanquisher?

Because Avenger I wont avenge anyone.

Judging from all the youtube videos I watch, MEA is pile of steaming garbage and it's pathetic that you guys even bought it. desu, ME3 was the only good mass effect.

>tfw she grabs a pillow to bite
>tfw it gets absolutely destroyed

No its all my guns

why Mass Effect Andromeda sucks ass

12. characters talk into thin air like youre not there like theyre on drugs
13. cutscenes wont trigger unless you walk out of a "zone", and they will trigger even if you havent killed all the enemies

>not having sexual encounters with Vetra being 100% pleasurable for Ryder only, leaving Vetra a beaten, bloody, cum-filled, sobbing mess, quietly whispering her sister's name with tears running down her plates

Pleb.

the only gun you should be using is the vanquisher

>romanced Vetra
>no option to hook up my sister with Jaal and go out on a double date

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/DraceDomino/22765/Welcome-Home-Ashley/59126/Chapter-1/Welcome-Home-Ashley
read this if you want to see ash getting what she deserves

>mfw April 4th Vanquisher and Melee nerf

Why does everyone in this game have such shifty eyes?

It's like they are all hiding something.

they better now, the game is already in a bad place now, they better fix some shit instead of touching my vanquisher

Morinth was one of the best characters of the trilogy and should have been the favored squadmate over Samara. So much wasted potential.

they are trying to take the place of the galaxy's merchants and failing

>tfw no volus

*not

>>tfw no volus

Don't worry, they will come with the Quarian Ark.

I look forward to explaining "Jews" to the Angara.

>no minigame to find Vetra's erogenous zones

This game will be a failure.

>forgetting to proof read and make sure it sounded as enjoyable and affectionate as I meant it too.

I will leave now, I don't deserve this pure cupcake.

People's eyes tend to look around, even when they're focusing on something. The Witcher 3 actually does the small eye-twitchs fairly well, if I remember correctly.

I think MEA goes a bit overboard with it, but I'd rather that than the 100% eye-contact at all times we saw in earlier games.

>convince 2 out of the 3 candidates to come to the Nexus
>"Director Tann wasn't pleased with your results"
Why is everyone so ungrateful in this game?

People are just looking for reasons to shit on you since you aren't your dad.

>>convince 2 out of the 3

I only managed 1.

14. targetting is L2

CONCUSSIVE FIRE IS L1

FUCK YOU EA YOU SHITLORDS

>Convince all candidates to come to the nexus
Well fuck you then.

It's that eyes move befor heads do, also eyes are fixated on objects even as heads move.

Addison's eyes never move, as if she has glass eyes. Ryder, the same, especially visible in the Movie Night hugging scene.

>using a controller

Found the real shitlord here.

15. dialogue is shit tier

"Hey dude, cmon lets look for Cora's Dad."

FUCK YOU EA

>never played ME3 with Javik before
>replay it
>he has one of the most powerful ending scenes in the series

what the fuck, how could they hide this behind DLC?

haha I bet some gross gross weirdos are totally obsessed with Liara's feet haha they have probably even taken high resolution images and video of them so gross haha

>ME3 was the only good mass effect.

ME3 was the worst Mass Effect, and I'm literally playing Andromeda right now.

Andromeda has its faults, sure, but a lot of effort was put into it, unlike the steaming pile of shit that we got for ME3. The only good parts from that game are completely derived from plot points that started in the first 2 games.

>mfw even No Man's Sky was a better game than MEA

damn, how did they fail this bad?

and now you understand the controversy surrounding him

>convince 3 out of the 3 candidates to come to the Nexus
The fuck is his problem?

nevermind, I just got the vanquisher
why is this the only gun in the game that does damage

What scene is that? I don't remember.

I just remember Javik being a total dick, and also his existence ruining the Protheans as being this totally mysterious, almost omnipresent race that held your hand while you unraveled the most terrifying knowledge the galaxy has ever known.

Black Widow does more and still has 3 shots, I don't know why everyone has boner for vanquisher

user, that was bait. HOw did you even fall for it, the guy was purposely making fun of the current shitposters

i never knew about it, i was too upset over the ending (launch day play-through) to care, but yeah this is messed up for how core he is to the story

I don't know man, with the quality of recent posts, I feel like he might be sincere

this fucking architect has been raping me for the past hour

what in the actual fuck am i supposed to do to survive against this fucking nigger?

insanity
engineer 2
incinerate 3
shield drain 4b
assault turret 3

pathfinder ranger 3 w/ clip & damage
phalanx 3 w/ clip & damage

>travel in hiberation sleep for 600 years
>arrive a planet with lost technology

>its shotgun parts

FUCK YOU EA

I really don't like batarians.

Also, angara are a race of mary-sues.

Friendly reminder that in Mass Effect 2 Zaeed mentions prying the front plate off of a Krogan and Drack mentions a one eyed merc that tried to take his front plate off.

M8 90% of the recent posts are shitposters baiting each other.

Dodge his beam and grenades
Take cover from his machine gun
Shoot red things

Architects are easy

>tfw loved the fuck out of the first two and even had guessed the plot for 3 associated with haestroms dying sun and element zero
>script leaked
>script totally changed to the shitstorm we got

I truly believe it was the script leak that fucked 3. Though part of the fault was there was no mystery, 3 was mostly big set piece battles one after another. Stupid shit like driving a little truck along firing it's gun as an actual reaper chases you was retarded.

1 was an amazing mystery, 2 was a decent enough tangent to be a good story while still retaining the mystery of it all. 3 was a lifeless action movie. Andromeda does a lot of things well it's just bogged down with technical problems like shitty animations and some very cringey dialogue.

everyone was fussing over how vital he was to the story and fact that he was cut out of the game as day one DLC pissed a lot of people off

Same here.
>4 with the upgrade
>56 ammo in total
Fucking death machine.

That's pretty impressive, even for Zaeed.

he doesn't kill me, the fucking minions do REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is Meridian the final mission?

Git gud

it's right before the final battle on earth, an optional convo where he basically reveals he's a parallel to what would have happened to shepard losing in this cycle. losing his command ship, having to slit his squadmates throats, and then watching the reapers win. that his ruthlessness may have less to do with prothean ideals and more to do with the horrors he personally went through

it was really well done, just like the thessia mission if you take him.

Wow.

Wow.

Zaeed? No? Really?

>tfw I will never get the vanquisher
>tfw keep get the same hot garbage every time

will bioware ever make the other guns good? I just want to use my Mattock again.

Meridian: The Way Home is the last one.

There are several Meridian missions.

I like what I've heard of the music but I wish there was more.