>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9eqkXdiR90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is the lvl 3 ai allowed to cheat?

FIRST FOR THE LAW WILL BE BROUGHT

first for stomp is best

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=b9eqkXdiR90

Did L&D die? Any writefagging of it yet?

fuck

what did that bot do? feint a light or something?

W H E N
H
E
N

It's trying to feint->GB

not gonna happen, maybe Turok though

WHEN?

for

>three orders for skirmish player vs ai
>low activity
i might have to start teaming up with anons at this rate

why don't you just turn off matchmaking dingus

I just turned off matchmaking for the skirmish ai challenges.
Seriously though, does ANYONE even fucking like Skirmish?
>Always a massive cluster fuck, everyone getting revenge nonstop
>You can almost never complete a fucking combo because teammates are interrupting you with attacks
>Star powerup means at any moment some faggot is going to throw a catapult/grenade/fireflask
>Impossible to do anything because people always roam in packs and are perfect ganking squads of people spamming lights and GBs
It's such a shitty fucking mode

stay mad cucks,

X'th for antisemitic posts

(((())))

I wouldn't care except that you are a good goy and buy steel. How can you be a nazi and give into jewish tricks?

Wrong

T.broke ass nigga

Hes just an attention whore, will pay up for it.

coolness is the only stat that matters

i havent spent a cent on steel, im i just dont give into temptation and splurge all of my cash on random shit unless i want to, better to save it for the new champions coming out soon.

I actually think the star-powerup is rather underwhelming, compared to something like shields.
It doesn't even reset the cooldown, so once you've gotten enough renown it's literally useless.

If it were to reset cooldowns though, people would be fighting over it.

Not him but I've currently saved up 20k steel. I'm waiting for the new characters to drop, I have the season pass, but I'm hoping they get their own special mythic outfit that I can show off with

>buying steel

It's an easy kill though especially with the catapults.
>One minute into the game
>Grab the star
>Launch a catapult onto the cluster fuck of players
>Get three or four kills
>By the time you unlock catapult the cool down is over

But it's useless until you're back up to it legit, (which is how long the timer is on those things), and even worse if your class doesn't have a strong t-4 option.

It's good if you grab it early, and then it's an afterthought.

>Playing elimination
>Fighting a Roach
>Friendly Shug shows up, think I've got some good back up, he'll probably hug him if he gets the chance
>All Shug fucking does is oni charge past us nonstop, try to knock down the Roach and constantly knocking me down
>Random enemy shows up, turns out Shug never even killed his guy, just ran straight to me turning my fight into a gangbang
THANKS SO MUCH FOR HELPING

How am I supposed to deal with Orochis who just spam top lights and zones? I block top and they will just throw a top light at me despite this. I'll literally just block it but it's insanely fast for me to parry, and I cannot react in time to block the zone attack most of the time (let alone even fucking parry it)

I feel like whenever I duel an Orochi, it's just them spamming attacks at me at random in hopes of interrupting anything I do. There isn't hardly any method to any of the duel - it's just me getting nicked over and over by their lights and zones and the odd guardbreak into top heavy and before I know it, I'm dead or in the red.

A smart Shugoki just Demon Embraces people in a gangbang.

Feint>GB isn't cheating.
Soft-feinting a GB>Light is.

Try playing defensive yourself & if you can't gb/parry then try using dodges/lights.

Anyone use the elite controller? i forgot i could adjust the thumbsticks and was thinking it might help my guard swap a bit.

Whats a nice way to set the right thumbstick?

>Friendly lawbringer has joined the fight! You're 2v1!
>Oops! Enemy PK has revenge now
>H-hey where are you going? Friendly lawbringer needs your help
>Friendly lawbringer needs food badly
>Friendly lawbringer has died
>Friendly lawbringer has been executed
>You have captured the C point!

never said it was cheating

Though they do cheat in other ways.

>leaving yourself open to being b&
baka tbhwy senpai

Oh I thought you were, sorry.
The AI will indicator glitch on Zones and stance glitch to stay up on assassins, but I'm not sure if they do anything complex like GB feints or unlock unblockables.

>Fighting a Warden
>They're losing
>Suddenly they start doing nothing but shouldering
Really sick of this bullshit

I feel like such an idiot. I'll try to actively play more defensively against them; my approach has always been more aggressive and it slipped my mind to tone things down so I stop getting my shit hit.

>Community events are supposed to be 2000 steel now
>We get a 3-crate event as an "apology"
>Crates are 500 steel

christ no wonder i can't switch my guard well. The dead zone is fucking huge.

>crates aren't even convertible into Steel
>I've got 25,000 Viking Salvage and it's literally useless

Time for another edition of >PK mains: can't dodge/parry the slowest heavy in the game edition.

>Literally the main thing everyone complains about with PK is how fucking fast her light spam is and that it's nearly unblockable
>Devs finally confirm she's getting a nerf
>They don't touch her light attacks at all
FUCKING WHY? I literally have PKs beating me without ever throwing a single fucking heavy attack because I can't keep up with their spam

>only 22k
>trying to save
i got the mythic knight outfit for warden, the Elite for warden, and the Blood Spider for lawman and I have 29k. Play the game or gtfo trash kiddo.

If you are on pc you can edit deadzones with steam big picture

They're nerfing her zone, and they said a disproportionate chunk of her damage was coming from her side-dodge stabs, so those are getting nerfed too. They're buffing her deflect stab because no one was using it and they want to make it more attractive.

They also said they will take a closer look at her LL chain.

Her zone was a problem, I have no idea who the fuck couldn't keep up with her dash attacks though. Her main problem is that she's literally easy mode with how fast her fucking light attacks are. And I say this as someone with a few reps in PK, all she has to do is spam lights in random directions, throw in a zone occasionally, and GB after parrying for easy wins

Devs are confirmed PK mains, boys
Convert or get used to losing

I wonder how the devs patch this game. Most the good people that stream are on pc but 90% of the player base is on ps4 at 30fps. Pk main issue is zone and flicker bug that all characters have but people bitch about her light that is same speed as valk??

i'm fucked, thanks though.

I don't get why the deadzone setting for the elite controller don't work.

I personally have a harder time with valk, flicker aside, I can parry PK lights a lot of the time, but valk just shits on my and I miss the dodge on the sweep and I get raped.

But I also have more experience fighting PK so that might be why

wait, i'm not sure what fixed it, but i tried making a new config and restarted everything which seemed to have made it more tolerable.

>I have no idea who the fuck couldn't keep up with her dash attacks though.
Anyone who takes a swing at Peacekeeper. Peacekeepers will instinctively sidedash-stab instead of parry or deflect or whatever. This is for several reasons.
>Dodges the attack, so they don't have to worry about parry timing or whatever
>Gets a chunky stab
>Can immediately do the bleed followup for even more damage
>Counts as a heavy, so it can trigger executions
Peacekeepers never need to learn how to parry, because lel dash-stab.

Plus, even if they do block her sidestep-stab, it's still relatively safe. This is why they're reducing its damage and making it more unsafe on block.

Sidedash stab beats all attacks and GBs in its current state. It's a ridiculous mechanic.

That said not touching PK light spam is almost just as ridiculous.

>relatively safe
It's practically a free parry

Congratulations Lawbringer for making it to the "everyone hates you" tier!

Valk gets unblockable bashes instead of stabs/bleeds.
I can see them being harder to deal with if you can 'parry PK lights a lot of the time'. Do you have trouble with conk?

You've already posted this

>counts as a heavy
WHAT
..and I thought I was lucky to have my leaping overhead..

t berserker

At least when I eat a zerker's overhead leap I feel like I deserved it. PK is gay.

Kensei, Berserker, and Orochi all have light sidestep attacks.
Peacekeeper has heavy sidestep attacks.
Nobushi is the only character with both (neither of which are actually used to dodge anything).

If it's a good conq who doesn't attack unless he hits his bash, then of course due to lack of being able to deal damage to him, but all others, no. I can dodge the bashes pretty well and parry their neural or post dodged bash attacks all day

Safe on block, I mean. That's why they're making her sidedash-stabs more unsafe on block.

He still cant swap stances fast enough.

Jittery faggot PK players will still rape his angus.

>People think Raider is low tier
>When he can fluidly switch between a side attack to a top stunning hit
>Instant access to an unblockable heavy that he can feint nonstop when you're out of stamina
In good hands Raider is fucking hard to beat

>implying they weren't hated before

>valk's headbutt takes the longest
>longer than shugoki sitting on a guy

>Assassins who wildly spin their guard in neutral

The first feature is his ONLY mixup and the second only ever comes in handy for exhausted 50/50s, which don't even work on assassins

can't wait for people to realize they can just dash through the unblockable when out of stamina. I've gotten it to a point were I can react to if they feint it or not and choose to dash or not

>nonstop
>takes >50% of your stamina to feint it once
>90% to launch into it again

He can't even get a successful punish off a GB/parry unless you fuck up.

In good hands, anything else is harder to beat.

I was doing that and a guy called me a hacker for doing a cgb while I was doing it.

Spacebar grab = OP

Do you dash into the unblockable, or away from it?

So, a bot grabbed me (valk) out of a back-dash charge.
Was it cheating or is that a legit technique?

into. When I play as Raider, and people try to dash back I end up still hitting them, Im not sure about dashing with it, but I feel like it would hit

Are the Law buffs going to matter that much if he still doesn't have a way to initiate an attack without getting blocked/parried?

>yfw you're up against a rep 17 PK

interesting.
I've noticed that raider heavies have a lot of tracking too. I wonder if dashing in beats them as well.

They enhance his play-style of disabling and counter attacking, Law isn't supposed to be good at attacking. top light will still be a good go to to prod the enemy into doing something, and with faster combos it will be easier to trick people into going for parries or hitting followups when you get someone on the ground.

I think the changes are great, Law will still have to rely on how the enemy plays so he wont be top tier still, but he is far from bad too.

With the new hyper armor on his zone and possibly increased damage, I'm looking forward to trying to zone trade with orochis and PKs ans see how that goes

I'll just flat out quit against high rep PKs. I don't care if it makes me look like a puss, I'm playing on console and literally cannot keep up with PK light spam. If I'm playing elimination and they have more than one high rep PK I'm quitting.

I've jumped on the Law train since the buffs were announced. I always liked his look, but he was just too bad to win with reliably. He's pretty fun though, I've got him to rep 1 already.
Problem seems to be that most of his heavy hitting damage relies on GBs right now

Roach mains I got a quick question: does Riptitde Strike not let you do parries when you input it?

I feel like I'm hitting parries with that sometimes but I end up starting my back step animation.

>When the patch hits elimination buffs won't spawn for the first 20 seconds of rounds
Who else is expecting assassins to run around the map in circles until the buffs spawn when they abandon fights?

That seems like a lot

>Entire site being le epic pranked with this combing shit
>Rick and Morty just cucked samurai jack

Fuck this Holiday

Fuck this site

Everyone agrees that Shugoki is the best character, right?

Who isn't?

>mfw i got 2 copies of this game for free when i bought my computer parts and it literally isnt worth my time playing

where were you when ubisoft made a game that wasnt even worth 0 dollars?

Everyone who matters

incorrect, that's warlord followed by PK

not after the patch, fucboi

>where were you when ubisoft made a game that wasnt even worth 0 dollars?

I was in 1986

He is fun, but yeah. A lot of his damage right now comes from GB; side heavy, shove, back into GB. You can mix it up a little to put an opponent on their toes but anyone that knows how to counter will shut this down pretty hard.

(excepting warlord players because 99% of them are delusional and believe their char is balanced or even underpowered)

oh yeah that's right, the patch
i still think warlord is gonna be really strong, and i still think PK's gonna be incredibly problematic

it depends on the severity of the nerfs i suppose

It depends if you mean "Best" as in "Most Fun" or "Best" as in "Most competitively viable"
If its the former he's definitely a top contender, if its the latter he's high tier but surpassed by five or six classes that he just cannot deal with.

Law mains, what's the best gear for him? I'm thinking of going with max stamina cost reduction and then defense. Am I making a mistake?