Reminder: you are not entitled to complain about the lack of manual transmissions in new cars unless you have bought a...

Reminder: you are not entitled to complain about the lack of manual transmissions in new cars unless you have bought a manual car new off the dealer lot.

well what if you are a poor fag

Then don't complain, because you have no right to.

I did buy a new manual vee-ate off the lot. Get cucked poorfag autotragic drivers.

Well I did. So fuck you.

What if you own a motorcycle

>I want Nip RWD feels
86, BRZ

>I want muscle
Stang GT, Camaro SS, Challenger 6.4L

>I want a hot hatch
ST, RS, GTI, Abarth, Cooper S, Type R

>I want a balanced sports car
M2, M240i, Camaro V6, Boostang

>I want a sports sedan
M3, SS

>I want luxury
Audi A4

>I want supercar performance
Evora 400, Z06, ZL1, Viper

>I want a roadster
Miata, Abarth 124, Z4

>I want a truck
Ram 2500, Tacoma

If you just want an A to B car, nearly every econobox still has manual. There is no excuse.

GTR?

i feel like the manual fags are insecure. Im not talk about anyone who drives a manual, Im talking about the ones that make it a point to tell you that they are driving a MANUAL. I knew fags like that in highschool who thought that driving a manual would attract females and thats all they would talk about.

I like this post, you're alright user

>A4
>>>>>>>luxury

>bought an 8-speed auto V8
>smoke manual fags

>1db louder than an S-Class
>ventilates so well it's like standing in a breeze
>retractable infotainment

Name a nicer car to be in under 50k

> truck
> ram 2500

HAHAHA HAHAHA gtfo with that shit. A Tacoma is all you need.

But I can't buy one a new one off the lot because they don't make it.

Ram>>>>>>>> lots of other shit>>> some vans>>> some SUV's>>>>a wagon>>>> Tacoma

> FIAT Chrysler auto group
> 2017

OK buddy. OP if you need a 2500, get a Cummins 2nd or 3rd Gen dodge 2500 if you want something that lasts more than a month without going in for repairs.

Also forgot

>370Z
>Porsche 718 and 911

I actually need an either an Isuzu npr or Mitsubishi canter with a dump bed but my wife cucked me into a ram 1500 because it was the only automatic 4 door pickup in the country. I mean it's got a V8 but it really needs a trailer to be able to work

I can complain from an ideological point of view that people shouldnt sacrifice efficiency and reliability for convenience and ease of use.

Not unlike a cook who is against fast food chains or a barista that is against Keurig.

>trying to reason with underage contrarian
Why do you do this to yourself?

>thread about NEW VEHICLES
>lets talk about used ones
KYS moron.

>370z
Almost as bad as an rx8

It,s just not something u recommend even if some people like them alot

But you can't fit 6 Mexicans and a sheet of plywood with the tailgate up in a Tacoma which we know every truck owner has to do every day

I've got a new manual
It's hard to drive smoothly compared to the manual diesel Mazda 3 I learned on ;_;

Y-youre not a real racer!!!

No need to complain cause they are still manuals

how about 7 and some cargo

>rx8
>bad
you have to go back

They're automatic only. How did you not know this?

So it still disproves the argument that a Tacoma can't have 6 mexicans and plywood in the back

Can I complain about the lack of RWD V8s too while I'm at it?

Nope FF is the Future