Say your fucking prayers golf cucks

Say your fucking prayers golf cucks.

motortrend.com/news/report-first-hyundai-n-performance-model-launch-2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/hyundai-i30-n-hot-hatch-race-nurburgring-24-hours
roadandtrack.com/new-cars/a9922542/hyundai-i30-n-24-hour-nurburgring/
youtube.com/watch?v=BQTJoKxcSkk
youtube.com/watch?v=Vl0HQZeKodQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xSrsSkVvm_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but i like the focus st. anyway would you buy one op?

>259 hp

I don't get it?

Also potentional Golf R/RS/Type R competitor

>He also said a four-wheel-drive version could follow later on, suggesting a rival to the Ford Focus RS is being considered. This was backed up by the unveiling of the 375bhp RN30 concept.

autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/hyundai-i30-n-hot-hatch-race-nurburgring-24-hours

That's the highest in the class isn't it? Higher than the GTI.

I'm not interested in a FWD, so the only way they'll get me to even consider one is if the later 4WD model has a manual. So far the Koreans aren't the best at remembering to offer manuals in their enthusiast models, like the stinger gt that I give exactly zero fucks about because it's just another automatic land barge except this time made by the Koreans.

>buy Fiesta ST
>Toyota reveals 210hp supercharged Yaris
>Hyundai reveals 259hp hatch
>both will probably enjoy a better build quality than my Mexican-built rattle box

Whoops

>article made May 28, 2016
>says it'll be here in 2017
>not a single thing has been revealed
kek, never gonna happen kiddo, but if it does I'll be signing up for one

>The i30 N is set to debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September with a six-speed manual, said to produce 246 horsepower in standard form, or 275 hp with the optional performance package.

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/a9922542/hyundai-i30-n-24-hour-nurburgring/

>>not a single thing has been revealed
youtube.com/watch?v=BQTJoKxcSkk

The kangaroos also just got to drive the prototype.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vl0HQZeKodQ

youtube.com/watch?v=xSrsSkVvm_g

nice.

will it have 3 doors?

why would you even buy any """american""" car? it's designed by pajeets and built by mexicans or other shitskins. the only thing the jew executives care about is squeezing out every last penny they can.

Unfortunately not. An inevitable i20N probably will tho.

Spoken like a true neet

t. amerimongrel

Kek triggered your poverty stricken ass

I just realized we've had the current Accent in the US for 7 years now. Fucking hell hyundai bring this over already.

Type R has 316hp

This is a GTI and SI competitor rather than a Golf R or Type R competitor. Though it sounds like they're planning on a Type R/RS competitor as well

dang

>tfw it won't come to America

Got any proof to back that up?

>210hp supercharged Yaris

What's with all the Korea shitposting today? Ffs no one cares about these shitmobiles

>Nurburgring
This fucking meme is what is killing cars.

Not opting for the upcoming Yaris instead.

kek

The good news is they were clearly bullshitting with that and it's really just to ape the M name since they took their chief engineer and half the staff.

Stock, at least. But who leaves a GTI stock? It'll have to be left to the aftermarket, and if Hyundai use the 2.0l Theta engine for it.

Fuck I was about to pull the trigger on an Elantra Sport for 15k brand new... but I may hold.

>But who leaves a GTI stock

It's unreliable enough as it is...

>15k brand new

Jesus fucking christ what is with all these great deals on the Elantra Sport lately?

They must be planning on unveiling the N version soon.

Why is everything in your country an unreliable shitheap? Nowhere else in the world has problems like this.

There's no country on earth were vag isn't an unreliable shitheap outside of Porsche and Skoda.

>Who leaves a new GTI stock
>Literally 99% of GTI Buyers

t. James May

Well the Elantra GT comes out in a few months, they probably want to move the sedans.

Go back to /pol/

>37500 dollarydoos for koreashit

dropped

People are already paying that for the Focus RS and Golf R... excuse me... I mean Burgershit and Krautshit.

we never get anything good, so why would we get this

They are both German. They are both great. Stay assblasted gook fag.

>they are both great
>vag shit and burger shit

Literal autism, fuck you yuropoor nigger.

Then why does it cost more than a type R?

>reading comprehension