/vsg/ vscape general - vidyascape

>> What is /v/scape? >> Wikis Main Website Steam Group Staff

Other urls found in this thread:

vscape.wikidot.com/faq
youtube.com/watch?v=qiBP7StIBQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This has made the game much more enjoyable.

blown the fuck out fag

first for when is pickles coming back

>doesn't know the location of anything
>wants to do waterfall quest
>doesn't know how to use global chat

This is pure pain.

WIKI

IGNORE MAIN PAGE

I've checked both the vscape wiki and the 2007 wiki and I still don't understand where anything is at all. I've been wandering around for hours and even tried looking up locations.

I'll just keep looking. Thank you though.

GOOD LUCK

Well... I just died and lost everything except my chainbody, dagger, and shield. This is fine.

vscape.wikidot.com/faq

Jesus, how did I miss all that info the first time I went through that page? Thank you. I'll try and do the quest once I can get the materials I need again.

Threadly reminder Darango killed his brother.

Remind Darango he should have told his brother not to swim near the fucking dam. What an idiot seriously.

How many brain cells are you missing

LIVE

Shitpost

rate my crafting tab

which one of you faggots did this

Selling RARE UNMAKEABLE FOIL LIMITED EDITION 1 TIME OFFER OF
Serum 207 (4)'s
Only 3k ea.
piret barter

l m a o

>self-posting

Reminder to sell your dstones before Darango crashes the market by finishing RFD instead of buying a new combat bracelet every day

n-nobody is actually silly enough to be doing things like this right?

>mfw his reaction to ancients
oh dear

>so dedicated to creating chatbox cocks that you make a guide for it

Very impressive

1-5 Rag And Bone Man
6-0 Desert Treasure

please don't be DT

If this thread dies prematurely, global chat will be shut off for 6 hours.

bet

Not our fault that there is no new content to talk about :-)

have you traded a sapling yet?

spirit tree sapling now alches for 1 gp, it's pretty great

slayer rewards when

>tradeable spirit saplings

who thought this was a good idea

Thank you for making me waste 15 seconds of my life checking something that wasn't broken user

shitpost harder

shitpost about what though? There is nobody to laugh at, no pkers to get angry over, no baiting or arguments there is just nothing to work with

what do?

Belittle an ironmeme.

thats the worst cop out though. what do you want to make fun of them for? ironmemes don't care if they get called names and nobody even has any banter to say about them besides some half baked "hurr ur a faggot". You'd need to find someone who actually deserves to be shit talked to have something going back and forth

bumping again because you retards will let the general die

frog 2 are you out there?

frog 2 reporting in

is it worth coming back
last time i played was just a bit before construction went live

IGN?

sigurd

if theres no shades of mort ton, why come the guide says to make serum 207s? i searched around to see if i could get the diary already, but cant combine the ashes

no

because until 2 days ago you could make serum 207 without shades

'the hard way' lmao

great

Soon

Is there any way to delete a vscape account?

why?

Don't play anymore and I don't like to have dead accounts sitting around

Try to get it permabanned, it'll be fun just give it a go

>make fun of an ironmeme
>they ignore it
>nobody has anything to say
>everyone goes silent

wew

pm "hurt" your password he appreciates receiving accounts :^)

gratz heli

>didn't include @red@loli pussy

Hi heli

Congrano1cares

/v/scape right now is like a small town where all the kids who used to cause rambunctious fun all went off to college and blossomed into adults and left it all behind. sad.

>let me get an uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
best part of this fucking post

t. nibelsnarf (you)

>Funfags like Randy and Wtfmaster gone the normie way, never to be seen again
>Our boys Kunta and Heli have all grown up and maxed, joining ranks with Xiah
>Even resident NEET shitters like Fresh, Wiggins and Hypercrisis aren't as active anymore in their shitposting
So sad, so true.

The server is legit dying and for good this time. I've only seen a few relevant players from my generation on recently in the last 2 - 3 months. I don't think they're coming back. They're gone this time. It's actually sad but then again this server was always cancer anyway. I guess they're all growing up. Even the mods are never online.

The normie life consumes us all

gz

People move on, new shitters move in. The cycle continues.

youtube.com/watch?v=qiBP7StIBQg

What was the average population of the server back when it was alive? How was it compared to the 30-40 we have now?

Roughly the same. Don't listen to the people who tell you lies about "the days of 100 players!" because it's false. 40-60 has been the norm for about 2 years now. Sometimes a little higher, sometimes a little lower.

We've only had spikes. What we really need is to advertise the server on /v/ more when people bring up runescape which honestly happens daily. People join almost every time there's a thread an we can gain more and more members if we keep posting about it.

>Shilling

Well he isn't wrong. If you wanted more players you could easily shill whenever given the chance on /v/ or 8ch /v/ and it will most likely bring in new players

just having a general on Veeky Forums doesn't actually give the place much exposure

There is literally nothing wrong with being a shill.

bbbbbrrrrrrrrraaapppppppppppp

haha, shill that stinky :^)

Then do it

The population hasn't really declined at all, it's really more this: happening. I guess I'm just sad because people I spent like 2 years of my post-high school/young adult life with never even log in anymore. It's like seeing your friends from high school move on or something. These people legitimately have a place in my heart for some reason. We only really have the super autists and mods left and then 75% new people I don't recognize. I just legitimately haven't seen most of the people from my generation playing in like 2-3 months and honestly even in like the past year most of them have dropped out or faded out. Mid 2016 is the last time I saw most of them logging in routinely, after that they mostly seemed to have faded out and basically quit other than logging in once a month if that.

bump