/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Sultana Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Hatching-tide Easter Event Info
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Hatching_tide/

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.56 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/26738a49887f2b9f9e6b0aa67ae5f7d1a09dd1f2

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Last time on /xivg/:

Lily Lu where are yooooooooooouuuu

remember to pet a lala everyday

{I'm sorry.} {Please forgive me}

anyone wanna jack off pm evie fiona

armorpost thread

did stratos name change to evie? I see he copied his cat so it would make sense

I will once I get on in a bit.

Watch your language.

What if I am a Lala?

Why are male characters the worst?

I want to see cute mids!

I've been trying to clear ZurvEx for two weeks and I know the fight like the back of my hand but every single party spends 1-2 fucking hours on it and simply cannot complete it because SOME retard has to fuck it up each time.

This is seriously killing my enjoyment of this game, fuck.

People play males to self insert as themselves.
People play females because they're degenerates.
You have self inserting faggots or you have actual degenerate faggots. Welcome to the internet.

d-doing my anima user
hmm, i may do something like that soon iuno

If I bought the game right now and played would I even be able to find people for the dungeon que?

Ok let's keep it PG.

be sure to enjoy all the pets you get!

Someone help this baby vanu get back to his family in sea of clouds! His mother must be worried sick.

yea

Have three, user

What about males who aren't self-inserting?

Wouldn't you just pet yourself? Or maybe pet a lala friend? I don't see what the problem is...

I have to say it's pretty distressing to do your best in a dungeon and not even get some kind of show of appreciation. We just risked life and limb together on a harrowing adventure and everyone just scrambles for the exit to get away from each other before I can even find the commendation button. I have /pet sitting on my hotbar too and I might as well just remove it for all the action it gets.

And, and! After you've been coldy brushed off like the tool they used you as, you get dumped out back into the spot you queued from, only now there's a bunch of couples who have taken over the grounds of what should be a "No Staring Lovingly Into Each Other's Eyes" Zone.

good meme day

Sure, we can start off as an epic cooking battle. I'll even swap my spec to cul so we'll be on even ground. We'll have a shokugeki to see who's the strongest. Then we'll just RP as a kitchen or a cafe. We'll have deep fried chocobo as our specialty with Eorzean Szechuan dipping sauce.

Can you not post this?

Anyone want to hang out and watch DAC?

Balmung, Mih Khetto's Amphitheatre

Just from doing quick google searches seems some dungeons are unplayable because ques never pop and thats what worries me, seems I found out about this game too late

Dropped image, gimme a minute.

Avoid this person at all costs

I haet male moni.....

No please by all means, don't post.

everything is put in the roulette system other characters do for bonus currency and exp everyday so there is always someone going to join. the only thing exempt is some of the raids which you can just low man with friends anyway.

I must be doing something wrong cause every time we talk you dont wanna do anything and are grumpy.

>skirt
>armor

deep....fried....chocobo
;_________;

whats DAC

the boy in the middle scares me

Please spend time with this person, they're great and they need support and friends!

>tfw the christmas lighting in towns is gone
>tfw the jolly christmas cheer on the community has dissipated
>tfw christmas will never happen again

leather kilts are traditional

A P H R O D I T I C G I A N T S

lf companion on gilga to pvp, relic, farm, and maps with

pst Myron Pecs

Just wait.

Why dont you?

didn't you date elk though?

chandoddo :DD fuggg :DDDDD

pst malin murienne

How do I do the 100 level 50 msqs at a good pace while staying sane

Because they don't like me of course.

Uhh message me or something if you want instead of vagueposting about it. Not many people ever ask me to do anything though.

Dota 2 Asian Championships

Conflicting advice here desu

tfw I sat down and scared the 2 RPers off

Wait for what? Christmas is over, as is my life. I can't carry on knowing there will never be another day like December 25, 2016

I wish we had more tabards, the Hemiskin Brais/Valerian DRG chest are a good start but not enough imo, a wow-style one to drop overtop any outfit would be nice

skiping all the cutscenes makes it incredibly faster.

That was a quest in Tailfeather anyways. We had to kill a wild chocobo and someone cooked it up for us. I mean, we've eaten many things in eorzea. What's another bird? I'm sure chocobos would be a lot more gamey, if you don't like chocobos we can go for Dodo Nuggets instead?

>log in
>find out friend changed to female miqote
>"april fools!"
>it's past midnight
>he hasn't changed back

haha... he's such a prankster...!

That's rude, user..

This is really cute

Say no more.
No such thing, you're in the wrong place.

That doesn't sound nearly as fun.

I do!

I like this game.

nice xaelas, I'm jelouse

No, hes straight remember
Ok

Run around and pet your friends then...

I have /fistbump bound for the best DPS, and /pet for the healer, does that count?

Here you go.

Do you have ears and a tail?

Just try your best to ignore it!

tfw elk and cg starting to spend more and more time together

You guys excited for stormblood? What new abilities and changes are you hoping for your class?

I want dragoon to not get only 4 new abilities instead of 5.

maybe cg will have to finally stop masturbating on camera for money and attention

>Back from his ban
>Immediately back at it

i wish cg would masturbate on cam for me for money and attention

who is this

/pets

I want to see how they consolidate abilities and what comes from it. Also changes to Paladin.

im hoping whm wont be shit

How can you even tell who these people are from very abstract screenshots?

uwu

yes how are you this evening

Well elk tried to immediately web her but she shot him down, looks like he's trying the slow and steady route

Kinda sucks that she will find out he's extremely unstable

Paladin gets some AoE thanks

DRK gets a launcher

WAR gets a gap closer

Do you guys collect (Unable to Retrieve)s? I only have three right now because I used to delete them until recently.

Why do you samefag like this

What's a launcher?

armor is gud

Do you use a lot of Fantasias or do you have alts?

I'll steal that patch and run away.

Holy shit this game does a very terrible job at preparing people for endgame content. For like 200+ hours they hold your hand through everything and encourage you that low DPS is okay as long as everyone follows the mechanics. Then you finally step into EX or Savage crap then they bust your balls with instant wipe mechanics and dying if you do low DPS.

praetorium was pretty ok my healer was the tallest fuck

is it fine to use macros that uses all of your buffs

Oh neat. A knockup for CC on an enemy would be cool. Too bad 95% of monsters would be immune to the effect and it'd just be used for damage.

>game constantly tells you to dodge aoes
>game constantly tells you how to do every kind of mechanic
>game has repeatable learning run mechanics so you can learn things, in addition to the guides that are already out there

>WTF ITS HARD

Thanksom

No.