twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your mom

My mom isn't a car.

She's a pretty sweet ride though.

simply to annoy people

tossup between;
996 GT3
e46 touring M3 conversion
Electric converted corvette c3 with the powerplant from the zombie 222, pic related

Pic related.

Semi-Realistic
>M2
>RX-9 (if it comes out)
>RS3

Realistic
>new Supra
>Mustang GT
>M240i

Unrealistic
>Cayman GT4
>Ford GT

350z or 370z

The Fukushima Type R

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

DELET

Take a guess.

Fuck, way to set high goals

370z because massive power

Garbage?

>A20/30 Corolla
>Mk 4 Supra
>Alfa Guila Quadfriekskfifoekfoo
>LC500
>Porsche GT3
>Berlinetta

I'd like to say they're realistic goals, besides the last two.

>thinks a dream car has to be expensive

You're a product of inbreeding?

458 or F12

Realistic?
4-rotor RX-7 FD.

Unrealistic?
Pic related.

>4-rotor RX-7 FD.
Fucking this

It's an addiction

No integra's in this part of Europistan, let alone a Type-R.

Realistic:
>a relatively clean R34

Unrealistic:
>Huayra, I guess

I don't think it HAS to be expensive but "dream car" refers to something you've been wanting, fantasizing and working toward for years and years and even then you usually only come close and settle. Its like asking what's your dream job... decent 350Zs can be had for $8k. That would be like working the fryer at Wendy's and saying your dream job was assistant manager of the place

I'm not saying 350Z is a bad choice for "car I want to have" but all-time, money-of-no-object car? I dunno son, enjoy your promotion

Realistic:
R34 GT-R V-Spec
Unrealistic:
F40

Quigley 4x4 conversion Ford Transit Ecoboost 12 passenger van

Realistic:
>Camaro ZL1
Unrealistic:
>crashing a A380-800 carrying twingos, AE86s, and Fox Stangs into the newly built one world trade center tower

lol was lurking this thread but jesus christ dude fuck off dont you know most ppl here ride the bus or drive used front wheel economy cars

fite me

330i and up or its kind of slow. Overall its a pretty boring car.

G O A T
O
A
T

Forgot the "realistic". Thinking of buying the new ST pretty soon. Like this week even

>Post tag number is 991

Yea the Rs is sexy as hell, wish I could afford it.

instead of buying a original 911R just buy a GT3 RS and remove the wing and replace the PDK with porsche's manual. i doubt its difficult to do given some money and a shop used to dealing with 911s unless Porsche installs some chip that actively tries to obstruct anyone who modifies the car.

A 9 second 1/4 mile XV20 Camry.

Lol because it wouldnt surprise me if a pricetag company for inexperienced parrots actively took measure against the built not bought life.

See also: Ferrari aka the worst thing about car culture in a single brand.

Pic related

>realistic
sw20 mr2
>semi-realistic
lancia delta hf integrale evo 2
>unrealistic
unmolested honda crx

Lancia Stratos or Delta Integrale

or a nice new GT3 Porsche

Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0, and it isn't close.

The last hydraulic steering, manual transmission, Metzger engined GT3. It may never be equaled as as a subjective driving experience with the death of the hydraulic and unassisted steering racks.

>>It may never be equaled as a subjective driving experience...

1983 Porsche 956, a force-fed, flat six, exerting 1,000 ft/lbs of torque against the asphalt while 200 mph wind is trying its might to settle this unnatural phenomena

By "subjective driving experience" I mean in terms of subjective handling characteristics: Responsiveness, balance, steering feel, throttle adjustability, progressive transition from grip to slip, etc. These are the things that make a car FUN to push to the limit on a twisty back road, not horsepower and laptimes.

Rolls Royce Ghost, tinted windows bulletproof.

this.

>Realistic dream car
Lamborghini Huracan 610-4

>Unrealistic
McLaren P1 GTR converted to be street legal

>Hits a speed bump
>fucks up

That's just dangerous, user. I wouldn't drive one of those if it was given to me for free.

So heavy and doesn't make up for it in anyway

Alpine W71

RUF CTR
The most glorious way to die desu
youtube.com/watch?v=OSMCfPASImQ&app=desktop

Just don't drive around a suburban street corner at 100mph on 9 year old tires, you'll be fine.

Jesus christ dream higher. I hope you are all kidding about these being your dream cars.

Especially you imbeciles drooling over that 15 year old, unreliable, oil burning mazda shitbox.

This bad doi.

How could you say no to this

Not everyone wants a shitty pasta rocket.

Jesus christ sperg harder. I hope you are kidding about sperging this hard about OTHER PEOPLES dream cars.

If you want to read "oooohhhh buguddti vayron" posts all day just browse literally any other car related website. Veeky Forums is an "enthusiast" commuter forum with a bunch of weeb on top.

Also post your car.

If I had that, I'd die of an anxiety attack when taking it out for a spin.

Doritos engines are unreliable if they're in the hands of a retard.

Premix, swap out seals for stronger aftermarket ones and just keep an eye on the oil level and you'll be good to go for at least 60k miles.

Don't talk shit if you don't know what you're talking about.

The most aesthetic coupe in existence.

Black 512TR Testarossa

There's a girl at my local meat that literally carries around a notebook because its impossible to keep track of all the bullshit she has to do to keep the car running. Then again it is an rx8, so there's that

I have very low and realistic standards.

Not even gonna hate, a clean, stock 240 is truly a gem.

a working tvr speed12

Not stock, tons of suspension mods.
Mostly because I love the handling and hate the look and feel of the stock ride height.
Stock looks like it's on stilts.

its true
i secretly want to do all of that in addition to an ls swap.

Yeah, the Renesis engine is garbage, they gimped it because of muh emissions and it's proper unreliable.

TWESLA

Tesla Model S P95DL with Twingo face mod
Baby on board sticker

That, plus make it roll coal and cover it with Anime stickers

after some dumb bitch "slid through" a stop sign (was staring at her phone and ran it) and hit me, wrecking my subie, all I want is another nice hawkeye. that was the first nice car I owned, and I loved that thing so much. was pretty lucky to find one that had never been hooned or modded to shit, one owner, low miles, fuck I miss that thing.

looks legit 1000 times better than what musk is selling.

SA22C RX-7 or almost any old japanese car from 70s-80s.
I like to keep my ambitions to where I can actually achieve them but if I could get any car in this world it would be a 1960 Mercedes 300SL roadster

I want to buy a 1966 (and only 66) Oldsmobile toronado and build it up maybe into pic related, (the spoiler would have to be removable of course)

Id buy it, pull the 425, convert it to a 455 (both the 425 and 455 have the exact same piston bire and therefore you can convert the 425 to a 455 by changing the piston heads, connecting rods and crankshaft)

If not that, i at the very least, plan to do some upgrades to the stock 375hp 425.

Other than that, id just fix it up

I imagine it to be fun and decently reliable.

Ultimative:
Quadrotor R26B Cappouchino with insane aero or
13B-REW turbo swapped Autozam AZ-1 with aero.
Maybe:
NA Miata with 13b swap and some aero
Soon:
RX-8 with bridgeported 13B-MSP

Why the NA miata when the NB miata is better, I'm curious

NA Miata looks better in many peoples eyes.
I like the popup headlights.

Pop up headlights, as already said...

some people have good tastes.

To bad the handful of manuals will never be even slightly affordable.

Within our life time it will probably be economically viable to convert the F1's to the 6 speed.

But we can only hope...

Pic related... 2 more years and I can finally afford one

LFA

pure sex

pleb

I am really, really, REALLY fucking poor.

All I want is to find a clean, stock, CRX Si to love.
I'd work on it, daily it, and take good care of it.

Comfy shitbox for life.

>stock 240
>realistic

87 911 turbo. Marilyn Monroe hips, whale tail, slant noses can fuck off