/ndg/ - Nier/Drakengard General #49

>[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]
Despair edition
If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.
>[Official NieR:Automata page]

platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/
>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.

mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA
>[PC Troubleshooting]

pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome

wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ
>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin

pastebin.com/YWG8irCu
>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]

steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM
>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]

mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA

mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q

PASSWORD=hikaru
English track list

vgmdb.net/album/65091
Previous Thread:

These threads have really died out, huh?

Nier automata OST is really awesome

Is this game still worth playing if I know the full plot?

Never liked a game so much you keep replying it? Also one thing is knowing how it plays out and other is experiencing it yourself

Scoutlets! When will they ever learn?

is skinfag here? using your theme but its impossible to see offline/online notifications in chat. the text in the left bar in the settings and your name in the friends window is really hard to read as well. other than that though, neat theme

Why couldn't they have given 9S a cuter voice

w h y

But 9S's voice is just perfect both in Jap and English

Holy hell! Rub the touchpad!

So not only do you make a new thread 30 posts early, you also fuck up the spacing in the OP.

Good going.

It happens. Don't hate him for that. Instead, show him the right way to do it and try being a nice person. Like 2. Or Yonah. Or 6O.

I don't wanna be dead people

If you start killing villagers then talk to Pascal, does he say anything about it?

Dunno i killed him too. Its only way to prevent their suffering.

I don't think so. In C as A2 I went to talk to Pascal but accidentally hit light attack and killed one of the children standing next to him. Business just carried on as usual.

>kill pascal as a2
>game over, says because he died the whole thing went to shit
>spare him, play some more
>a hour or two in he dies/gets mind wiped and becomes irrelevant anyway

You got your filter tho.

Try being nice and not dying at the same time.
It's not like Taro is in charge of your life!

There are 3 robots standing at high grounds while playing as 9S with a quest marker on them. When you talk to them, they don't respond and you have to hack into them. During said hack, you hear their thoughts.

Does this actually lead into a quest line or is it just a way to get the +6 hijack boost? I'm trying to finish all subquests and I need to know this.

I want to snuggle with an operator.

I want an android harem.

I hope you have a few spare crotches.

Congratulations! Your DLC scenario will be implemented unless it is something R-18! What is it?

After the shitty flower is destroyed Utautai get isekai'd into N:A timeline on another continent and now have to work together against machines. Teaming up with Resistance and some yorha units they manage to destroy the local Terminal. Unfortunately they all die in the process. But hey, at least A2's unit survives!

The first mission 2B is assigned to 9S for.

Let it be intoner 2.

>she allows him to do what he wants because of a lack of experience
>he turns into level 99 boss at the end of DLC when execution call comes

www twitch tv/kylemccarley/videos/all

Why can't I find descent Papa Nier art?

>Papa Nier art?
cause that was the murikn version in 360.

and most art is from Nipps. who got brother Nier

So you can't kill him and take his filter (assuming he has one installed)?
I was really tempted to find out, but plot took priority.

Because Papa Nier is ugly

nope, he costume made the one for A2

Nips got both though.

Papa Nier is great.
And badass.

>Nips got both though.
remind me again how many 360 were in fucking japan

why do androids need fuel filters though? they run on water fusion. unless it's just a water filter.

Hmm.
I wonder how Pascals hand-made costume would look on A2.
Or how it would look in general.

There must have been some as Microsoft was able to get exclusive deals with a decent number of Japanese titles.

Honestly, I don't think he looks bad with the mask, but that brow.

~3 I think

fuck you. custom*

its 100-something century, I aint explaining shit

Don't be so angry.
I really want to know what Pascal would make if he had to make one.

It adds to his brutish, primal charm.

Not that guy, but what would I do if I get a feeling that he is in charge?

>yfw it was never about a fuel filter
>a2's cognitive abilities were below average, so she never realized she was being duped into getting friendly with pascal and giving up her >muh sheens by 2b's pod
>it was all a ploy to make her warm up to the machines and further the 2b memories integration

Thanks user, I'll have to watch these soon. Always interesting to see how voice actors view the completed work, given they know a lot about what happens beforehand by nature of their job.

>when both 2B and 9S actually break you can feel it
>but A2 is absolutely fine
Holy shit.

>new to game
>died for the first time, didn't realize I needed to recover my chips, and I lost them all

What's the best way to get Move Speed chips? I'm level 30.

I disagree but what do I know?
I haven't even played the game.

Not that guy, but continue to fight for what you believe in.
Your tragedy could make a great story one day. It would be a shame for you to end it now, before you have experienced true suffering.

He is a father whose only concern is well-being of his dying daughter and who can justify anything as long as he believes that it would help his daughter.

They drop from the desert bipeds. The ones wearing panchos or whatever they are. They're as common as rats in Route C near the Desert Camp, but in Route A/B, you have to go out into the Desert more. There's a pocket of like three of them on the way to the Desert Housing Complex entrance near a rock.

What about bruva Nier personality?
I played as Papa Nier and would like to know differences between the two.

I'm pretty keen to watch them too but my plate is full of games at the moment.
Eventually I might even get around to watching Joosten play MGSV and R&C devs playing Going Commando.

Just replace all that with "I need to mamoru my imouto"

Seriously, it's exactly the same, just for us it's way easier to empathise with a father than a brother. They have exactly the same lines for the most part, do you remember how weird the "We're friends, right?" scene with Kaine was? Makes a lot of sense if it was written for brother nier

>I'm level 30.
get 5 more lvl and where you fought Adam is an infinite spawn spot byt they are about lvl 38

€40 for Automata, worth it?

Yes. Also, you're in a Nier general, what kind of answer are you even expecting.

The Soundtrack and Artbook/ Guide for N:A cant come any sooner

I'd say here out of all places people would be honest

Nah, generals tend to be very polarizing. You'd be better off reading spoiler-free reviews.

It's totally worth buying, you really shouldn't visit this general if you haven't played the game yet. There's a reason there is a dozen spoiler warnings in the OP, after all 2B dies and humanity is already extinct

>simone catches fire
>someone, someone help
Of all the things that happen during this fight in route B, this made me feel bad.

>backstory talks about climbing a mountain to get a rare jewel
>there's no way she could have been climbing mountains as a stubby or as that giant machine with the metal dress
Simone was a lazily written obsessive psycho. You did the world a favor by burning her to the ground.

If I let the pods delete my data at ending E, will it delete data on separate save files too?

it deletes all 3 save slots.

Have you seen those stubbies shit out Adam? They most definitely can climb, pretty well too

It talks about losing parts of herself as she climbed until she was barely herself any longer. Stubbies don't have enough parts to lose.

Have you seen that she hides a massive cock and set of legs behind the dress?

Hopefully we get some decent scans

So which ending is canon before ending E? Did A2 beat 9S?

The pods carry a replacement for his arm to him during the ending, so yes

In ending C 9S survives. But in ending E Pods are saying that all black boxes are offline.
Ending D makes way more sense and gives way more character development, while ending C is literally called meaningless as it fails to resolve a single thing.

>If I let the pods delete my data at ending E, will it delete data on separate save files too?
the most logic path is A>B>C>E cause you see the pods carrying 9S arm

also cause nor him or A2 has a fucking sword in the guts

They are carrying his original arm and could already de-attached infected 2B's arm on their own.

>while ending C is literally called meaningless as it fails to resolve a single thing.
E basically implies they reconstructed the bodies and pods saved the memories. so it dont matter if the black box is out

Same goes for 2B, ya no?

>simone will never peg you

>also cause nor him or A2 has a fucking sword in the guts
2B's entire body was reconstructed despite suffering way more damage and probably flying into the pit near shopping mall.

So do we have any idea why the flight suits are named after the Nazi meme triangle?

>probably flying into the pit near shopping mall.
Has anyone been down there in route C?

I did, and while there's fragments of white blocks from the Tower down there, her body is nowhere to be seen.
Probably crushed behind the blocks.

>2B's entire body was reconstructed
tower had like 10 spare bodies

nothing there, I went to it for canyon quest

japan has a boner for nazis. they were allies during ww2, sharing the same ideals of national pride and isolation.

>so it dont matter if the black box is out
It matters when we're talking about the endings. In C Nines is still alive and simply knocked out so his black box signal is still online. He only dies in ending D.

Though ending E may be a fusion of C/D for all we know. 9S gets 2B's sword in his guts and sees the Arc while dying A2 manages to hack into him and destroy the machine network on Earth hence why Tower is crumbling even if Ark flies off.

>It takes 264 basic chips to create a +8 chip
Jesus fuck.

I don't get game dev machine.
I beat his game then nothing.

Far less, combining chips of +0, 1, 3, 5, 7 only needs one diamond chip

You need to playtest its stability.
Think about the most common glitches.

You need to find a bug.

You need to find bugs in them. Try bumping into walls, shooting where you normally wouldn't, stuff like that.

OK I just ran into a wall by accident and the game crashed.
This was before I read your posts.
Thanks I guess.

>I don't get game dev machine.
unless the bug is RNG created

1st game, the far left wall there is a part around the upper half that you clip pass it

2nd game. just straight to the core without killing anything

3rd game. kill all teh falling arrows, 1 of em is the bug

Is there actually a way to create diamond chips? I thought they're just random drops

Fusing two diamond chips creates another diamond chip +1 level.

Due to the way fusing works (averaging costs, alternate between rounding up and down) you only need 1 diamond chip when fusing chips starting from +0, 1, 3, 5 and 7. 16 +0 diamond chips need to drop for a +8

I will add that the unit data of 9s and a2 in the archives only references the events of ending D regardless of which order you got them in, I tested it