MEG's updated Pastebin
pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2 (embed) (embed)

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJB

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/djV11Xbc914
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there a full list of weapons available yet?

I made another thread, but I won't start thread wars since it's not some ''mass errect'' shit.
First for weabloo.

First for mandibles.

cute!

SARA IS PURE
ANYONE WHO SEXUALIZES HER DESERVES DEATH

>yfw wearing it makes her walk with a nice, subtle sashay to show off her hips

But what would she do without Scott's cummies?

How do I collect SP rewards from APEX missions?

>everyone shits on Ashley for being a racist
>nobody shits on Cora for being a racist

She's a grown woman, you don't get to make decisions for her

Agreed.

i guess you wouldn't know what its like to train as an asari huntress, user

She identifies herself as a futa asari.

Reminder that Jaal loves Sara the moste.
And that Vetra is for Scott ONLY!!

two left outfits pls

thanks

In conclusion of the previous thread, as bad as Vidal is, Sloane is much worse and must eat shit and die.

She needs to be taken care of.

>no option to platonically hold sloppy jaalopy's hand as scott

jdimsa

This was clear to anyone who played the game. The best ending would be neither of them but I respect that they made you choose.

>"don't be gay dude" -jaal

god i fucking despise waifufags shitting up the general without posting any useful game information or advice

>tfw no legion romance

>no option to platonically fuck him in a waterfall as Scott
What happened to brojobs, man.

He probably would too. Angara don't seem like they give a shit about things like that.

If you ask a game question people will answer. Unless they don't know the answer in which case you'll be ignored.

>This was clear to anyone who played the game.

Except that one guy.

See I like Vetra but it feels to me that Ryder comes on... really strong. Like isn't this the third flirt or something?

Power combos were a mistake.

>really want to relive the glory of the trilogy
>start searching for futa SFMs

i have ascended

There are at least two of us who prefer Sloane.

Letting her die in my second playthrough was worth it just for Reyes's fingergun though

I think part of it is that Vetra's so concerned about taking care of her sister/everyone else Ryder kinda has to come on strong for her to notice.

I don't think it's weird. In-universe Vetra and Scott are supposed to have known each other for months by this point, and it can be interpreted platonically anyway.

What did she mean by ''take''?

I'm going to cum deep inside Vetra while holding hands and looking into her eyes, all in the missionary position and you can't stop me

You always come on strong in these games.

Jaal's also looks bad because the first flirt is bugged and unavailable. So the first flirt you get with him is right after he talks about his dead first love. But to be fair, Sara felt a lot less pushy than Scott does in his scenes. Her normal romance mode is dropping spaghetti.

Dick. She meant dick.

>tfw still can't kill architect

I give up lads.

His opinion

It's not that brutal of a flirt, Ryder basically just says that she won't abandon Vetra like her father or other people who just used her did, that was the context of the conversation. It's not fully romantic yet, even friends can express feelings like that. I think the first real romantic flirt is after the loyalty mission where you say you care about Sid because you care about her. Maybe the one on Aya when you tease her that everyone needs a spiky girlfriend.

youtu.be/djV11Xbc914

How the fuck are you gonna look her in the eyes in missionary when she's a foot taller than you

She thirsted for Alec's boipucci.

This fight is legitimately bugged or something. I've been watching other people doing it on Youtube and they barely take any damage when they get hit.

>ywn introduce Scott to Vetra after everything has blown over
>Alec will never roll over in his grave as both of his children become alien-fucking degenerates
>Ellen will never wake up to her dreams of normal grandchildren dashed
Why didn't we get a chance to hook up our sibling?

Are they playing on insanity, are you?

>tfw Vetra looks down on you and laughs

Why didn't we get a chance to hook up with our sibling?

Rofl what a scrub, I killed him on my second attempt at level 14 as a Biotic, without ever using cover once.

On Insanity.

It was nothing, it just took like 40 minutes.

>scott, vetra, sara, and jaal will never have a foursome

Did they ever say what they did with Alec's body? I assume they recovered it.

I'm sorry I was so naive, asari adept is fun as fuck

>Vetra tries to kiss your forehead
>accidentally jams her mandible through your eyelid

No. And now I'm concerned that he'll return in some stupid way.

Does ME:A have Denuvo?

Are those 25% off sales regular?

he's gonna get possessed by some freshly awoken ancient evil

I honestly thought the Kett were gonna take his body and he'd be the first exalted human, but I guess not. Cora never says anything about not finding a body.

I almost hope he does just so we can hear more of Clancy Brown. He seemed really underused, all things considered.

>Jaal: "You do this with your siblings as well? Perhaps we're not so different!"

Alright, post your main teams and romances for each game, r8 and h8

>ME1
Wrex and Garrus
>Honorable mention
Tali
>Romance
Liara

>ME2
Legion and Garrus
>Honorable mention
Thane
>Romance
Tali

>ME3
Garrus and Javik
>Honorable mention
Tali
>Romance
Tali

>MEA
Vetra and Drack
>Honorable mention
Jaal
>Romance
Vetra

but how did you avoid the hitscan observers

I like how awkward that moment is, like she literally doesn't know how to react to Ryder saying he cares about her.

By killing them quickly.

>using the same team
>not mixing them up to make the story match the gameplay better

Maximum pleb.

>ME1
Garrus and Wrex
>Honorable mention
Tali
>Romance
Nobody

>ME2
Garrus and Tali
>Honorable mention
Mordin/Legion
>Romance
Garrus

>ME3
Garrus and Javik
>Honorable mention
Tali
>Romance
Garrus

>MEA
Jaal and Drack
>Honorable mention
Vetra
>Romance
Jaal

I had backlash in my loadout at the time, that pretty much took care of them by itself.

>Scott and Sara end up focusing on each other

There was always a team you ended up with more than others. You just gauge it by that.

What does Shepard's gender have to do with the game? Is it a big spoiler or just a minor cameo mention? Are the reapers or the collectors mentioned? Would have made actual sense to leave the Milky Way if the Reapers were a threat when they left.

I think with romance dialogue they could have the player character say something that resonates with the other character rather than have them outright flirt.

I remember in DA2 Anders just killed his butt buddy and the flirt option right there comes out as "well I like bad boys". The fuck?

Without spoiling anything I can tell you Shepards gender never actually comes up so idk why they have you choose.

Nothing in the main game. Future DLC might have something.

>What does Shepard's gender have to do with the game? Is it a big spoiler or just a minor cameo mention?
So far apparently nothing, Shepard hasn't been brought up at all.

> Are the reapers or the collectors mentioned?
Reapers yes.

>Would have made actual sense to leave the Milky Way if the Reapers were a threat when they left.
The Initiative was founded in the 2170s so the Reapers had nothing to do with it, but you find out that some mysterious benefactor believing what Shepard found out in ME1 and funding it was what enabled them to get out of the Milky Way before the Reapers showed up.

Gay as fuck.

Yeah I don't remember it coming up either. I'm really surprised that they didn't have an audio log in their voice or something.

Where are the /meg/ authors when you need them

They very pointedly never tell you what happened to Alec. Expect some bullshit in the future.

No they definitely confirm he died but since this is all space magic bullshit I really wouldn't be surprised if he comes back in some way. There's no reason for Cora and Liam to lie.

But they kill me faster than I can kill them

Damn, nice so then the Reaper threat was in some way what made it possible and sense enough to leave motherfucking Earth. When do you find this out and the reaper mention? I only just finished the big ass city when looking for Meridian.

I don't think they're lying. They think he died but nobody answered you when you asked specifically how. That makes me think body was never seen or recovered. This is the kind of shit stories do to get away with a dramatic reentry of a "dead" character.

It's in one of Alec's memory logs iirc.

Last memory you unlock and the logs in his terminal.

Yes. The Benefactor came in and gave the Initiative the last financial push it needed specifically because they knew the Reaper threat was real.

is the sandstorm shit? also should I use the vanquisher or the Lanat, MP btw

>ME1
Tali and Garrus
None, Liara was eh and Ashley ate it.

>ME2
Tali and Garrus because I'm an unoriginal cuck.
Tali

>ME3
Tali and Garrus
Tali

>ME:A
Vetra and Drack.
Cora.

>They think he died but nobody answered you when you asked specifically how. That makes me think body was never seen or recovered.
But I think Cora would have mentioned not finding the body. There's definitely something shifty about how Bioware chose to write that whole scenario.

Or, alternatively they couldn't come up with a good way for Cora to say "oh he basically suffocated to death" without coming across as crass. Like I don't even know why Ryder asks how he died, it should have been obvious.

>ME1
Garrus and Wrex
>Honorable mention
Liara
>Romance
Liara

>ME2
Garrus, 2nd squad member changed depending on mission
>Honorable mention
Grunt
>Romance
Male: Tali, Fem: Garrus

>ME3
Garrus, mission changed depending again
>Honorable mention
Tali
>Romance
Male: Tali, Fem: Garrus

>MEA
If its angaran its jaal, if its remnant its peebee, if its kadara its vetra, if its eladeen its drack.
>Honorable mention
Jaal, since a lot of shit is angaran
>Romance
Vetra, Suvi 2nd playthrough

but you said you didn't use any cover what the fug

I didn't, whole fight I was out in the open, with how big it was I didn't even consider cover, didn't even realize you could use cover against them until later.

Its attacks were all easy to dodge so it worked out fine.

>reach the end of the game
>still know next to nothing about the Kett or Archon
>expect Archon to do a last second, classic villain infodump about his religion or why he's going this far to exalt everyone
>it's fucking nothing
>perishes as a forgettable who
What an utter waste of a character. At least Saren was a fun villainous rival.

>ME1
Kaiden And Wrex
>Honorable mention
Tali
>Romance
None

>ME2
Legion and Zaeed
>Honorable mention
Zaeed
>Romance
Samara, kinda

>ME3
James and Javik
>Honorable mention
Aria
>Romance
Samara, kinda

>MEA
Liam and Vetra
>Honorable mention
SAM
>Romance
My N7 Hurricane with the electricity aug

>ME1
Wrex and Garrus
>Honorable mention
Liara
>Romance
Nobody
>ME2
Garrus and Grunt
>Honorable mention
Zaeed
>Romance
Garrus
>ME3
Garrus and Javik
>Honorable mention
Vega
>Romance
Garrus
>MEA
Drack and Jaal
>Honorable mention
>Vetra
>Romance
Jaal

It's not him who is focused on exalting, it's the Kett empire, the Archon is just a commander gone rogue because he was obsessed with the remnant.

Hainly Abrams is a man? Did I understand that correctly?

I get it's someone else doing the writing, but if you wanted to leave the entire galaxy behind to come to a new place and pretend to be a woman, wouldn't you try your best not to fucking tell everyone as soon as you meet them?

I expected much more out of him. Maybe they're planning to fill in some stuff in DLC (like, his superiors show up to find out what the fuck he's been on about).

He was just a mustache twirling villain. Based on the prologue and promo material I was expecting something a lot closer to Saren, who was actually interesting. With Saren you got an entire character arc which actually changed slightly depending on your choices and you were still finding stuff out about him right up until the end of the game.

It really does feel super unfinished.

Good. You opened this message. This isn't actually ditaeon command. They're busy tending to what's left of their outpost. So you survived our fight on Kadara. You're not as weak as I thought. But never forget that your best wasn't good enough to stop me. Now an entire outpost is dying because you lacked the strength to win. The legend of Ryder needs to be re-written. I hope I'm there for the last chapter. It ends with your death. -VR