License and registration please

>License and registration please
What is your immediate reaction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vHoQhahXwEk
sys.Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wonder what the Canadian police are doing in Cuckifornia.

AM I BEING DETAINED

wtf don't you even have ANPR? I don't carry that shit around with me it's [current year]

get fucked shitskins

Sir, I regret to inform you that you are in violation of laws prohibiting hate speech under the Canadian charter of rights and freedoms.

Record myself throwing a shitfit and then rage even harder when I get cuffed as many people in my area do. They're somehow retarded enough to incriminate themselves on social media and get fucked hard in court.

I'm a freeeman on the land and recognize no mans' law.

Explain to them that I am not driving and that I am exercising my right to travel

ask why there are canadian polices doing checks in sweden

Ask why there are mixed-race people in Canada.

>I'm legally carrying appendix. How would you like me to proceed officer?

>Tommy Frabotta

This is Trump's america, m'ladies
*Push them aside and continue on my day*

KILOMETERS per hour?

Oh, man.

Why? We are in a building.

They didn't know that getting caught for speeding was part of my plan

Pocketsand and then drive away

This

>knew a guy in HS who looked up this am i being detained kind of shit all the time
>would sperg out about how cops can't arrest you and random shit
>obviously a weed smoker
>any time i was hanging out with his friends and him he would antagonize security guards
>would yell at cop cars as they pass
>one time got high with my friends and group he was in
>he was driving his car with us in the back
>get pulled over cause this fuck tard thinks you can slow to 3mph and just coast a stop sign
>everyone told him to fucking stop since we're all high and some have weeds
>cop knocks on window and motions to roll down
>think wew this guys going to get us all arrested
>retard rolls down window hands shaking, sweating, moms spaghetti
>w-whats wrong officer
>well you rolled through 2 stops signs, license and reg
>dude starts crying saying he's so sorry
>ticket for him and the officer asks the rest of us to be safe
>guy took 5 mins to compose himself
>never hear about the AM I BEING DETAINED shit from him again

Obligatory

youtu.be/vHoQhahXwEk

ask to see a white officer

fuck you you damn scammer

you aint getting me info

*revs up and drops into d*

>ok
>*hands license and registration*

>what's going on, officer?

I live out in the country, we don't have liecenses or (((insurance))).

holy shit, a moose police officer in the background!

No idea, never been stopped.

I guess I would give him my license and my registration.

By the time he comes back, I will have covertly removed my pants and underwear and see if he notices when he hands me back my stuff.

He gets it

Sure. Let me get my registration and proof of insurance from my glove compartment, and my license from my wallet in my back pocket.

>yes officer. my license is in my back pocket. my registration is in my glove box. I'm going to reach for them now.

stupid as it may be I'll cooperate and be a submissive little bitch all day long because they can basically get away with whatever they want to and I'm not interested in getting in trouble.

>"Canadian police don't have jurisdiction in Florida."
>"Have a nice day."

Very funny, cadet. But I'm in charge here.

Y-you too, o-officer

LOL @ them because i don't need a license or a registration to ride the public bus

Also
>women
>police officer
this is a funny meme

>What is your immediate reaction?
how the fuck did I get to Canada.

AM I BEING DETAINED READ ME MY RIGHT OFFICER I HAVE A CONCEALED WEAPON I WILL NOT SHOOT I WILL SHOOT IF YOU VIOLATE MY RIGHTS THIS IS MY PROPERTY YOU NEED A WARRANT I AM RECORDING YOU WITH MY CAMERA TOUCH ME AND YOU ARE VIOLATING MY SPACE IF YOU ARE NOT DETAINING ME I AM LEAVING WHAT IS YOUR BADGE NUMBER

>le 56% white makes fun of canada

fuckin kino

racism goes on you disgusting piece of shit

this

This is really funny because people seriously do this and I hope the cops just shoot them.

start crying and apologizing and hope they dont search my car for drugs

to add a story onto this the first and only time ive been pulled over i did this and i was on mxe, cops never noticed i was high or searched my car, so i guess it worked

This is fucking fantastic.

>that fucking awful cunt with her nigger boyfriend at 5:05

that voice is going to haunt my dreams

>racism outside of /b/
sys.Veeky Forums.org/o/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=17283871

so what happens if I call you a nigger-loving faggot, then?

reminder to report toxic racism when you see it. literally a violation of gr3

a reminder that all users with trips love niggers and sucking cocks

>reminder to report toxic racism
So, all of Veeky Forums?

>toxic
>Giving a fuck about being racist
Did you forget we had the whole /pol/o/ thing going on a few months back?

Yes, retarded Republicans from /pol/ flooded in. we've been dealing with the after effects ever since.

>>/pol/

nigger

>Oh I'm sorry officer...I am a free man and I will not conform to traffic laws as I am a citizen of the world.

lol jk I give them my license and regs and stfu and let them do their job

I had something with your mother.

the secret to this is to ALWAYS be prepared before any journey

dont do the crime if u cant do the time; so just drive as sober as you can and keep conversations limited with cope

Leaning over for a medal is not the same as bowing you fucking retard.

Hi, no problem. Do you mind if I take off my helmet first? My license and registration are in my wallet in my jacket's inside pocket.

>don't ask questions
>make smalltalk if cop seems up for it
>in case of speeding fine, accept and pay up

K

I'M NOT DRIVING I'M TRAVELLING

>mfw americans need to describe every little movement they make for fear of getting shot
LAND OF THE FREE

>this level of damage control
Republicans actually this retarded

This, Day of the rope when?

wow it's almost like Trump shitposts on twitter instead of making well thought-out and serious commentary. never would have suspected this.

/ourpresident/

Well you got yourself caught, now what's the next step of your master plan?

give it to him

You have to go back

Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a car?

I've learned in my line of work there's an art to being pulled over.

First things first, you've got to treat the officer with respect.

Now, there's a direct reason why we're doing this and let me fill you in on the skinny.

They're pulling me over because I've broken a law, and that law I broke is on purpose. It's about building a rapport.

Maybe this time, I didn't have my seatbelt on, or I didn't signal my turn for this light, or I turned wide into the far lane, all of these things will get you detained by the officer, and initiate the confrontation.

This is where the rapport comes in, you're an otherwise law abiding citizen, treat the officer with respect, did a small little oopsie on the road.. Hand over all your completely legal documentation they require you to have to operate the motor vehicle, license to drive, insurance of vehicle, and proof of ownership.

They'll look it all over, see you're an outstanding citizen, no record, clean slate, minor traffic violations here and there that have never harmed anyway.. And, 9/10 times you get a written/verbal warning, and you're on your way. The 1/10 time, you might actually get a ticket first, and then be on your way.

But, the fact of the matter is, they don't need to search your car, they don't need to find my stash of cocaine securely hidden under the back seat, and I get on to my next bid.

As dirty as I was riding in that moment, all they had was that my brake light didn't turn on, and I owned up to it, and was more than willing to fix the problem at my earliest convenience, or even a lack thereof.

>in case of literally anything, make small talk about AMERICAN automobiles and sports, say "okay, have a nice day", then go to court if you still got a ticket

ftfy

don't accept stealth taxes. cops see ford focuses and SUVs go 10-15 over and roll through stop signs all day, but the first guy riding on a red motorcycle or driving in a sporty looking import needs to "learn to respect authority". they know the letter of the law isn't the paragon of safety. everyone knows it except for mindless cunts who boost their egos by being good boys who listen to daddy government and call the cops on people going 31 in a 30. there are objective studies proving it. what the cops really see the law as, is a vehicle to enforce conformity, because to them, conformity means nothing to fight over. conformity means peace. that's the worldview of the average cop and by standing out you are violating conformity.

any american who choose to buy a sporty import over this monster deserves to be fined, though

Give them to the officer because I'm not a confrontational nigger.

oops meant forexception being aussie cars

At least with a lightskined dude i hopefully wont get tazed.
>and my car is legal rn

back to plebbit you nigger lover

It worked bitch, be thankful.

Your mom is a whore

Go back to /Pol Faggot

Are there any white people any more? I mean there used to be a lot germans and north europeans descendants there. What happened?

>implying they have any legality asking people for those things when they're walking around in a mall
Day of the rake as soon as I finish my fucking cinnabun and coffee, you absolute scum.

Do u know why I'm pulling u over?
>may I see your badge and ID
Why?
>I need to verify you are who you say you are, anyone can get some flashing leds, I have 6 up front
Okay asshole
>sir, I don't appreciate your tone, please be considerate, I have not been detained, I am free to leave whenever I'd like at the moment
Oh really, smartass
>why am I being pulled over mr bubbles?

>do you have me on radar
>you do? Alright
>thank you for the ticket officer have a great day bro, I appreciate you

>I ran a stop sign?
>well okay thank you for the ticket officer, have a good day, I appreciate you

>I ran a red light?
>okay officer thank you for the ticket, have a good day, I appreciate you

Feels good having your car wired up with mice and dashcammed throughout. No fear of bullshit.

Arabs are white.

>Giving the officer all of the grief
That's like, one step below AM I BEING DETAINED IM A FREE MAN ARTICLES OF CONFEDERATION MARITIME LAW-tier.

Wonder why Canadian cops are pulling me over when I'm about 900 miles south of the Canadian border.

No they're not.
Arabs are Semitic, which is definitively nonwhite.
The majority of Jews alive today are ashkenazi which can be argued to be white, but still consider themselves Semitic for what ever reason.
Even loads Europe's Mediterranean native population isn't white. A lot of people don't consider hispanics white, Some people don't consider slavs white either.

>Inb4 Iran's etymology
You need to look at the etymology if Aryan, it was a persian word long before a european word.

No they're not. Kurds and Persians are white, but not Arabs.

If its a female cop try to hit on them.

According the the census they are..or at least were

I'm just going to get it out of my glovebox, okay?
>Pulls out squirtgun

Hand license, registration, proof of insurance, and CCW.

Then get a verbal warning because I'm white and not a criminal.

>Keys out of ignition- lay them out on dash

> license and registration already out on dashboard

> they see this ask if I have been arrested in past

Why? Because of a very negative experience.. not getting into specifics but I know what it's like to have a cop think your reaching for a weapon, dragged out of a vehicle, kneeled on, detained, etc. it is the suck. I let them write whatever ticket they want and then show up in court and get it dropped.

"Do you Canadian officers have jurisdiction to be asking for that in Tampa, FL?"

I don't have one