Can Acura get away with this?

Can Acura get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qi6UF2KfNac?t=630
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you keep making this thread?

i have no idea how they got away with making a god machine. did i mention the NSX has the comfiest ride in its class and soaks up bumps like one of those american land barges?
youtu.be/Qi6UF2KfNac?t=630

You should check one out user.
probably a fan of the original.

>women designed

F

"""""designed"""""

Yes, but ONLY if

>NSX tech starts trickling down to other models
>More variants are made

NSX-R is in development with rumors it wil strip the SHAWD and hybrid for a true MR with 600~ hp

i think the reason why the NSX isn't selling well is because anyone who wants one is waiting for the more hardcore nonhybrid NSX-R

I don't mind a RWD trim NSX but don't waste the "Type R" or "NSX-R" spot for it.

Stripping AWD isn't a way to go faster. keep the AWD and just add Aero and less luxury crap with more carbon fiber.

Lamborghini didn't strip AWD when they made their highest trim Huracan Performante and Honda doing it would be going full-retard.

simply release a lighter non-hybrid RWD car on the side.

There maybe reasons this car doesn't get quite the attention it deserves and you know what, I don't care. I don't wanna care to what others say. I really like the new NSX. Sure it looks like any Acura inside out but it has everything I need inside out. Looks inside out, perfect to me. Performance, do I need to say more? I won't probably track it but this is the car I would be using it for a long period of time which I could keep until I reach an old age and die. I'd daily the fuck out of it.

I don't want any other car in my life.

But I'm a 20 YO and a poor college fag. But this will be the car I'd be getting if I get a heavy paying job or win the lotto.

Do you think it's priced fairly as well?

I want one too but I wish it was faster. Also for $160k I would feel like I just paid Acura to be a rolling billboard for them.

DESU no. I wish Acura priced it under $130k like how the 911 Carreras are priced.

That's a point!

>wish it was faster
Why? unless you mean for highway rolls or drag racing you are going to get destroyed on a track if you don't regularly drive around one by better drivers.

because benchracing. being serious.

Technically, that's the case with any car. The badges are free advertising. Now consider all the badge snobs and you'll see that it's all calculated. The "free advertising" will be even worse with a car like a Ferrari, Audi, or whatever.

Can't get away from it, and only an idiot would debadge a $160k car

>Make a successor for a well-known car
>The successor is irrelevant in the world of supercars

Its like pottery. By irrelevance, I mean that no one will talk about the NSX in the super car world. Mention it, sure, but compare it to other cars? No. You will probably never hear the rich guys say "Hey man, I bought the new NSX."
Even though it is only 150 grand, the same rich guy has a higher chance of saying "Hey man, I bought the new AMG GT R."

>only an idiot would debadge a $160k car
Just stick a Honda badge on it

>too much technology
>Hybrid
>CVT
>Extremely overpriced for what it is
Why didn't they make this car manual?

I don't know why they didn't just make it tarbo v6 and target the Corvette price tag, like 60-70k. Then people could actually own it and use it instead of it being another ornamental exotic.

user, it's a DCT. No CVT here.

Manuals are too slow for today's supercars. It's outdated, antique technology at best now.

Because the original wasn't targeted at that crowd. Why would they move down market using a name (NSX) that means so much to supercars?