/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Dogposting edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Mid-Season Reinforcements deployed on March 15th.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/reinforcements.aspx
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-2-13-2017

TARGET NEUTRALIZED:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/0FLdzNyw
docs.google.com/forms/d/1uOsszIgqc6jr_kHQ6h9xVllXqaY6erfS2Ogftj7WquQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for booru worthy original content

how do I get good with buck? I'm having trouble dealing with the C8 recoil and I can't into FAL

please stop

use a 1x sight (holo, rds, reflex) so it's less noticeable

I have all of the dogposts from last thread saved, but imgur doesn't seem to want to let me upload them. Any alternatives?

is the new castle bundle a little bit racist?

yes and that's why it's good

Shit post so hard that they all get uploaded to the booru

I want to have a collection of easy access for others to shitpost with though.

twitter?

me on the right
best game, lads

I don't have normie media

fresh oc

Toho operators when?

never

add 2 booru

nice post

I'm sleepy now dogfriend, see you later. Good work today.

I got some hot garbage here too, also I regret not buying more Dust Line skins last year.

thats pretty nice user, I fixed it a bit

>Search for ranked match
>Can't find any lobby, exit and start again
>Get abandon penalty
W E W
E
W

ubi did a gud job

>search for ranked game
>join game on the final round match point
>didn't even join in time to play
>3 v 5
>our team loses
>get dropped down 2 ranks

Which operator is best for cuddling?

Tachanka

mira

she's small enough to be a pillow

You have been visited by the Doc of friendliness and no shitposting
Nice threads and drugs will come to you but only if you reply to this post with "merci, docteur"

Friendly reminder that if you want to avoid cancer in the general, simply employ 4chanx's handy Filter tool to filter the typical shitposting starters. Or at the very least, do not reply to them! It's that simple.

Do your part. Do not fan the flames of shitposters. Only you can prevent bad generals.

Filtering guide available here:
pastebin.com/0FLdzNyw

the shitposter is gone lads talk about siege and stuff

merci, docteur

RUETCOD ICREM

>HE DESTROY NICE THREADS

Americans are the fucking worst on this thread

Anyway, I'm considering usking my first 25k to buy Buck. Good choice? I like the idea of the way he can breach walls with the shotty.

Buck is FUN but not easy.

Go for it whatever.

buy caveira or blackbeard both op as hell

(OP)
Reminder that there's a poll out for the Veeky Forums League:

(You) (Cross-thread)
(You) (Cross-thread)

>A Roster poll has been created with the most popular player suggestions. This isn't the final choice but merely an idea of what players most people would like on the team. This poll will close at approx. the same time tomorrow. Please, If you have any suggestions for formations, players, nicknames, anything, leave it at the bottom of the form.
Note : Poll closes at 7:30 tonight.
docs.google.com/forms/d/1uOsszIgqc6jr_kHQ6h9xVllXqaY6erfS2Ogftj7WquQ

whats your opinion on this?

Should be the only weapon with access to an ACOG for defenders. This game needs to be more asymmetrical.

Why is Yacht my favorite map?
Am I retarded?

Somebody know when UBI will add AI to teammates in Ranked matches because now they are kinda brainless and its hard to win

>when you have those days where everything looks good and you climb 2 ranks, then it just all goes to hell and you lose 4
>and it's not even your fault, people just kept leaving in the middle of matches all the time
Goddamn it

Sledge lore-wise. Those muscles. I think not, it would be harder to balance.

Mira, because she's tiny and stacked and also Spanish so you just know she's down to nap in the afternoons.

>balance
>acog
Yes let everyone sit in the room and not engage anyone at long range

Wait, I am misunderstanding the poll here.
Are we compiling a team out of operators here, or are we actually picking players??
I am retarded pls help

What's the trick to Buck?

BIRTHDAY BOI

His ability is more for utility than damage.

Let the attackers have a easy win on half the maps, good plan.

They should make it so if someone on your team leaves a ranked game on any round but the last you don't lose any ranked points
I keep having people disconnect the first round and never coming back

to fuck

Picking our starting team. options are the most popular player suggestions

Too easily abused

Play buck like a fat ash just break down walls and sprint at people

>Born a day after the biggest joke day
near pottery level

How?
You are at a disadvantage for the rounds the person is gone. If they come back at any point in time, you lose rank. If they never come back then you dont.

you're a moron, you know how easily people would abuse that seriously dude oh no i gotta wait 15 minutes, oh looks like we're losing 1-2 lmao im retarded bye

And whats to stop them from doing that now?

>if they come back at any point in time, you lose rank
How is this better though? They could easily come back after pick time is over and then they might as well leave because they're not playing.
Even if all they do is watch camera's, they will still remain less useful than when they're actually operating.

Only derankers do it, would you like literally everyone copper to gold do it? Oh im getting shit on might as well leave i lose nothing and my team loses nothing

More like this?

How come people honestly call blackbeard trash its so fucking dumb
>hes not op anymore :^(((( i might as well not play him
he has the highest damaging dmr with the lowest recoil in the game, His shields still work slightly effectively its more of like a tiny protection to indicate you're being attacked. I honestly don't see why hes so bad

>with the lowest recoil

No , it however has the lowest ammo pool

>1.75 (5'9")
>75kg (165)
I was expecting someone bigger for a 1 speed shield user

>lowest ammo pool
2 shot kill on 1-2 armors literally why do you need more then 61 rounds

>lowest recoil

Can anyone tell me maps or situations in where you would use the other sights? I feel like theres no point in using anything else other than ACOG and I get fucked when I don't use it

Situations use holo for if you're rushing a lot of people make the mistake of using an acog on 3 speed attackers they simply don't need it, you should be getting up close and personal. Honestly its all about preference but the I really only use the acog on people for spawn peeking, just keep in mind it adds a nice kick to your first shot recoil

Have you ever tried to use the SR-25? It absolutely does not have the lowest recoil.

Not him, but when I pick Teach, I often go with his Marksman Rifle and find that the recoil isn't horrendous or anything, but I do fire rather slowly.

Me yesterday. There's a barrier between gold and plat, apparently.
>and also Spanish so you just know she's down to nap in the afternoons.
Not as common as people think it is.

The whole point was to give a nice big (you) to the guy who said it didn't have the lowest recoil

DELET THIS

GET THIS FUCKING AUTISTIC DOG OUT OF MY THREAD

I'm sure you can do better than quoting inaccurate and outdated recoil patterns that absolutely do not reflect ingame recoil behavior

You're shit posting harder then the fucking autists spamming dogs

Ok, so I want to clarify some stuff regarding lag compensation, netcode/hitreg & ping.

If you are playing vs a team with ONE player who has somewhat high ping (150+), does his whole team benefit from lag copensation? does it affect others or just him?

Having high ping does benefit the player who has it? does it give him a constant advantage or is just something that can happen randomly?

I'm asking because I do notice some weird shit when people have high pings, while on the other hand, when everyone on the game is below ~100, things seem more normal.

who is wounded on a pic?

What's with all the chinks?

Doc save us pls

DOC CAN'T HELP YOU

NO ONE CAN

where is your god now

Close enough?

DOC POSTER GET OUT

much hotter now

hello

hi user

Why are reddit in this thread again?

Is there any map where Tachanka is remotely useful? I know Mira is the only op that can benefit him but atleast give him something decent.

we gotta save the thread guise!

>everything I don't like is reddit

back to /pol/, fuckboy

drop trip fag

II bet some tsfag is attentionwhorring again

Too bad.

#
Only the person with high ping benefits from it. Their team is unaffected and play as normal.

#
There kind of is, but once you get into plat and win a few matches it's kind of hard to do back down.

>glass box of emotion

ts as in teamspeak? nothx

*saving*

what the fuck is going on

>His ability is more for utility than damage.

Don't listen to this man, his skeleton key is for all things

welcome to hell /r6g/