>Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - Overview Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=B5kgm-8CAP4

>Fire Emblem Heroes: Spring Festival
youtube.com/watch?v=YYdr0UhJXBY

Previous:

Severa a shit

So what do I do with these

Throw them away like those 40 bucks of yours

Level up the characters you like, feed the characters you like skills that would help them become strong, and use those units.

Congrats you just found out the most fun way of playing this game.

Train your Nino.
Melt down those glacies and vantages

Sell your account

Post your whole barracks, use them as skill fodder.

Train Subaki for gauntlet.

What's the best boon/bane/build for adult Tiki?

spend another 40 or however much you need and snipe greens for bartre. then go with a full bartre team.

Nino is either good on her own, or tomefodder for BunnyCamilla or Cecellia
Bartre is great for passing Fury or if you have trouble with armor for some reason
Gunter is necessary for cav meme teams, especially if you have a Cecellia with Nino's tome

I like Hana

+Atk -Def with Fury, Vantage and Threaten Spd so the entire world doesn't double you

keep Tiki if she's -spd +def it's her best IV's

Why -def just curious? I thought her selling point was high attack and def?

>Free daily orbs are ending

What excuse will they have this time

How would a Gunter/Cain/Ursula/Cecilia team be?

Spring support bonus or some shit like that.

I would need a reliable and substantial feed of feathers and free orbs to continue playing this game. I don't mind grinding, but not for months so I can upgrade one unit.

This is why gacha is a mistake, and why I'll never spend money in FGO.

should i resign myself to death like a good goy and whale for a red tome 5 star or is that retarded

pretty great for a starting team, though I'd personally swap Cain for an Eliwood. The real strength behind cavmemes is the Gunter/Jagen combo. Not them themselves but their C-Skills that give +6 ATK/DEF/SPD/RES.

Its one of the main reasons that Cecillia with Nino's tome is so stupid.

Hold off. Red tomes aren't particularly great now.

Just 5* Sophia. She's a red tome, and you don't even have to roll for her.

She is +hp -def

They'd shoot themselves in the foot, if they did that.
1orb every 3 days, If you completed all the maps? = Dead game

wait for Sophia banner

Her Def is high enough for her to be able to sacrifice some, -Spd would get you doubled by everything, -Res would leave you vulnerable to mages and other dragons (even tho 21 Res isn't all that bad) and -HP would be sacrificing bulk from both the physical and special sides
Fury would get her at 40/52/26/35/27 which is really nice with Vantage

You can now win orbs in the arena. Have fun with whale.

i dont have a sophia or the feathers to do so right now but if i manage to snag her soon i will, thank you!

I'm not sure what was going inside IS' heads when they wrote and programed these, besides beating the dead horse with their stupid archetypes.

Does playing on NOX still get your ass banned or is there a fix for it already?

Wow that's cool, I never even heard of a hero who has enough def or res to tank a bane hit.

Why is there a Sophia banner? She's a shit unit. Even if you change her tome and give her an completely different set of skills, her stats are abysmal.

Atleast the one dude can get his Caeda.

Echoes release countdown, get two orbs every day until Echoes releases.

Honestly, is Eirika the most breedable lord? I think she is.

420 orbs on 4/20.

Would putting Fury on Spring Camilla be a good idea?

I love Lucina!

>free orbs ending
>"dead game, why the fuck would they do this"
>immediately launch into another daily orb event
>new daily orb again ending
>"why didn't they learn from last time, this will kill the game"
>not realizing they'll immediately start another orb handout event
Why are you people so dumb?

>that left boob
UNF

I'm surprised people expect three orbs a day. I'm not saying I don't love it either, but most games like this give you one of the equivalent amount of one a day at most. Usually less.

+atk -res or +spd -hp Gunter?

Man, there's something different about Navarre in Heroes but I can't quite put my finger on it.

14/15 for cav quest

is this safe?

but don't most games have other ways to get orbs too?

>tfw no Feena to molest me

Reality is just a simulator designed to extract as much suffering from each living being as possible, prove me wrong.

+Spd -HP or -Res Nino?

If you can one shot them, yeah.

It'll be 1-3, the desert map that Linde and Merric appear on.

Since you have a healer, you should be fine. Just know the left and right units won't aggro if you're in the middle unit's range, so you can lead them out and make it a 4v2.

It looks safe. I assume it's the desert map. Hopefully your physical units can bum rush the archers.

+spd -hp. She is not gonna use that stat anyway

That healer will fuck you up.

His eye.

They're tied to the completion of maps or songs or whatever you need to clear. The difference is these games have been running for longer, they've got more chapters to play through than this game. If anything, we should be asking them to release new content faster, even if it's by a day or two.

Every unit will end up on a battling or gauntlet banner eventually and being shit didn't stop them from making Seliph or 4 fucking colorless units or spring Xander who is inferior to a free version of himself in every way.

>all those reds
Why would you do this to yourself? Surely 4*s would be better than this?

What is your opinion on this chapter?

I'd go with -res but I'm biased because on multiple occasions I had my +spd - res Nino survive exchanges with Tacomemes with only 1 hp remaining.

tedious.

>tfw Chulainn x Ayra was actually Ogma x Navarre pandering

having less Res don't actually hinder her against mages but -HP will fuck her up against some archers and ninjas

Reminds me of a level in the Tower of Valni in Sacred Stones.

Are there any people who played Shining Force games? Should I play original SF1 or GBA remake? Are Gaiden games worth playing?

Roy's Rampage: the chapter, if I remember correctly.

I'd say start with the original. Then find and play the english version of Shining Force Gaiden: The Final Conflict. Then play Shining Force II. The Gaiden games in Shining Force CD are also worth the playthrough.

Hahaha. Oh Wow.

Not him but my hag Tiki is -spd, is she unfixable or is there some second rate build for her? I'm guessing there's no point in Threaten Spd.

Whichever faggot was in charge of architecture surely hated his employer.

Quick riposte can make up for the low speed. If you like living dangerously then maybe add brash assault to pair up with her defiant atk or fury.

Maybe Threaten Res so you one shot anything before they attack you, Vantage is still a must nonetheless

In the mass simultator +Def/-Res with HP+5, Swordbreaker and Threaten Def

What's a good story map with lots of level 20+ cavalry for the April mission?

Similarly what's a good story map with lots of level 40 flyers for the other April mission?

Training tower

How much better is Hector than Sheena?
I have a +HP/-SPD Sheena and a +RES/-HP Hector. Which would you guys use?

Sheena doesn't have Armads

If you are seriously asking this you might be retarded
Read what the Armads do

I'd use Sheena because she is cute.

Honestly as long as you do daily arena and some tower you'll get them without purposely looking for them.

But Hector is even cuter.

What about for Marth? +HP so he doesn't have to take over half his health to trigger Escape Route?

While I really like sheena, I think she just does no dmg. Maybe go Absolute tank mode and add moonbow you can kill enemies after some rounds.
If she is on def duty she does not necessarily need to do dmg, any attacker has to surrender who cant kill her - maybe you can work from there.
Though Hector just hast the superior skills and atk/weapon but he blows up to loli tiki

But I am not gay.

Okay, got it. So does -HP make him trash or is he still good? I haven't been playing long and I'm not sure how much of a difference IVs really make.

Hector comes with a free Distant Counter and Armads has a built-in Quick Riposte. Which are powerful skills on their own but he comes prepackaged with both of them.

Damn

Laffin at my life ;__;

Thanks these sound fun.

cool hax bro

>threaten def

You sure?

If only i had income so disposable it could be funneled into a free phone app.

Felicia is the cutest! She gives my life meaning! Every day spent with her is a blessing! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is my soulmate! I could never want anything more! I love Felicia!

I have a really ghetto setup of +spd -res Sheena and eirika speed buffs. She can actually end up soloing most axe/lancers.

By any chance. Does anyone have a backup of the "Fire Emblem Hack Compilation" from the Linkbin.

It's been taken down.

So you guys have your bonus member for the next two weeks ready yet?

We know who they all are?

My bad, Threaten Def

You let him take the first blow and you finish him off on your turn.

Why was it taken down? I have my own, updated version of it that includes the newest patches and FE9/10 that I could upload.