Horde guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=66931
realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=66932
realmplayers.com/RaidStats/FightOverview.aspx?Raid=66901&Fight=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mfw MoH is full of clique faggots

Salty Dogs will never do Dire Ma-

more like salty sheep lmao

>fortheherd
kek

so this is the salty dogs clique.... woah....

should i roll mage or warrior?

Warrior is the hardest class in the game and requires the most dedication and time investment. Even then it's hard to get into a raid as fury dps unless you're in a guild already.
Mage is braindead ezmode faceroll class.

Up to you

Is it normal if I want to roll an undead rogue just to help alliance warriors level

I think it would be funny

Roll warrior if you want a challenging, interesting, mostly miserable leveling experience.

Mages are so fucking easy it's boring.

Or go something in the middle

Warrior leveling isn't interesting at all it's just watching 90% of your attacks missing and constantly being rage starved

Warrior leveling is pretty interesting if you're doing it right. Timing sits for enrage procs, hamstring kiting in between auto attacks etc. The good stuff that actually makes leveling the class possible without dying every few minutes.

>6k people on
>cant find group for uldaman

Just remember that half of the population at anytime is always chinese gold and pvp farmers who don't play the game outside of that

What's the guild cap?

no its not normal

Pls respond.

Depends on the profession.
Tailoring and herbalism should go fast blacksmithing shouldnt be done until 60.

up to you, i tend to ignore crafting profs until I get my mount

Don't you like, I don't know, get some fine gear while leveling? For me that's the biggest appeal of a profession. I've never made a dime at max level with anything. Except Inscription on retail. That was the easiest cash I've ever made.

professions are a noobtrap, the ammount of farming you do never really is worth the gear you get.
The cost is through the roof on things like BS.
If you have a rich alt by all means level a profession if you plan to farm the materials yourself, save yourself the anguish and level it up at 60.
it'll be easier and faster.

as for level scaling just look at where items/ spawn and drop and it should be a pretty good indication of the levels blizzard expect you to be doing in a profession.

are there any cute traps left in moh

where's lumi...

What kind of farming are you talking about? I've never farmed a second with my professions while leveling, only skinned what was before me, gathered what was on the minimap and I could always make something nice for myself which served me well for some levels. Especially those nice blues you get around lvl 20.

No its mostly for high level stuff or equipping alts.

My main is the guilds armorsmith and the effort on getting that was a pain in the ass.
I cant build any useful gear except the epics which are partly still shit, like invulnerable mail.
On the appropriate level i couldve built an expensive but mediocre weapon if i wanted to.

they all got kicked

so all we have left are uglys girls?

yes

>finally give up on leveling
>check out a powerleveling website
>think to myself "I'll just pay for lvl 45 to 50 or something so I can at least get to BRD and shit
>50 fucking dollars

I'm doing something not even chinese powerlevelers wanna do if they don't get paid dickloads, why the hell am I still doing it then?

Why are you playing vanilla?

To get 60 and do battlegrounds/wpvp

Do you know how many hours it take to level from 45 to 50 even with a mage aoe farming for you?
There's nothing wrong with the price.

there must be a spot I'm not thinking of to quest for a level 51. Did Un'goro and a good chunk of felwood

>No killing the Priest Ogre.

Eh I'm just annoyed highrate servers like feenix are dead, I can't be bothered with this

>equipping alts
You are the alt until you don't ding 60. But with that you also agree that profession stuff is useful.

>high level stuff
Please, stop this meme. I read everywhere how you can earn money with professions, but truth is, if you are not part of a HC raiding gear to get all the best recipes, your profession is almost worthless at max level (except when you can get some really rare recipes like Truefaith Vestments, which serves you well trough the first raid tier), and you've missed the gear you could have while leveling.

>the effort on getting that was a pain in the ass
Why didn't you just level it while leveling then? It really is not much effort doing it that way, but I agree it's crazy to do it in one sitting from 0 to 300.

>On the appropriate level i couldve built an expensive but mediocre weapon if i wanted to
A mediocre item is still better than no item or a bad item. If the thing you can make can replace the thing you have, I see no point why shouldn't you replace it. Especially if you are a warrior which is the most gear dependent class there is.

What is in vanilla PvP which makes it better from current WoW? I'm honestly asking because I never cared about PvP.

You know, in current WoW you can legally jump to lvl 100.

>when you leap up almost 15 places in the dps charts

god fucking damn this DM loot is lit

i forgot to take my arcane elixirs as well and on ony too lmao

realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=66931

also pretty good on ony but only top 7 because i was on the wrong side of the fight most of the time:
realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=66932

I have 0 interest in the gameplay, storyline or anything to do with WoW past TBC.

not the guy but trying to level mining on Elysium is aids, i can't seem to catch a break everytime i find a vein a higher level blasts through all the mobs around it, mines it and mounts up.

Wotlk and MoP had pretty good raids
you haven't missed much though wotlks culmination of arthas story arc is pretty good if your a wc3 fag.

Fights last 5 seconds instead of 5 minutes.

But if you have interest in other aspects of the vanilla game, why don't you like playing it? I mean, getting teleported into a battleground with some other random dudes has nothing to do with lore.

levelling herbalism is cancer

just normal levelling i can never find enough to keep apace of where my alchemy should be

maybe i just drop it and do enchanting gathering professions are for nerds anyways

meant for

good idea user, enchanting makes mad dosh.

Why don't you like going outside and playing with stones?

Banging two stones against each other is basically the same as video games.

I tried wotlk, I just remember going all excited I'm in northrend, doing the quest where you rally militia and then just logging off and never logging back on. Don't even remember why.

Now do DMN tributes in 10 minutes like rest of the server.

holy shit shit shut the fuck up
nobody cares

I don't know, user, I think that's pretty impressive.

Thx user

Next time I'm gonna go get #1 for you!

except truefaiths is bis until naxx

>Rest of the server
Dads would like to have a word with you.

Its time to wake up sheeple

BIG if true

>not wanting 3 tributes

>puddi is a shitposter
who fucking knew

Literally everyone

my bad I should of typed it out like this
>who fucking knew :-]

>Hitler

what

MoH purged all the trannies and jews by now, user.

Hitler was a guy that tried to save the world from the jewish banks and the system which they use in order to choke the money out of the world.

MoH has been reformed

Is pally a good class for ganking or is it a meme?

Well you got autoattack. And a magical stun. Thats about it.

I kind of like madtii now

That's cute senpai.
realmplayers.com/RaidStats/FightOverview.aspx?Raid=66901&Fight=3

i see the word meme used here a lot what is a meme?

Yes.

>specc reckoning
>have good weapon
>go to mob
>/sit /sit /sit /sit
>run from mob

Congratulations, you are now allahu akbar.

Strong 2 hour clear speed.

Should I do the Ravenholdt quest at 24?
Doesn't look like it gets me any gear.

Havent been here for some weeks. Any drama thats been happening? Been enjoying hellfire and raiding AQ.

yeah well i cant play 39 other characters

You have the choice not to play with retards

Not same user but i gotta agree it feels like im playing with retards whenever i have to play with randoms, even at max level. The only reason im still horde is because of my guildies who are actually so good and mature in comparison it hurts.

to be fair its one of the best horde guilds atm that's also not full of ":D ^^ xD" normies

someone rate my planned mage build

Reposting:

If anyone on ZK wants a highish orc warrior on Elysium please post pics of your char select on the respective servers (I'd like something that shows that you'll actually use it and not just strip it of resources) You can censor the names if you want to. PS: I can't hand over the email adress.

>character trading when you can't change name

lol

Yeah

Holy shock crit/judge/autoattack with sor & a nice 2 hander should take a filthy orc to 50% hp, then when you get them close to ded you hammer of execute.

Rets can do scary burst if the stars align, but otherwise you're left standing there autoattacking like a lemon

Nothing to lose really is there

your children

I guess you could say I'm closer to mu LumiWumi now than a couple of weeks ago... but why do I feel farther away from him?

I screenshot all your discord posts knowing that you delete them

You're not safe there

Are vanilla servers fun if I don't have a ton of time to dedicate to them?

unironically, why haven't we started up our own vanilla server, now that the elysium core has now been made public?

If I wanted to play on a server with no players I'd just play on zk.

you want to play a casual friendly mmo, try current wow or ffxiv
in vanilla you can hit a part where you basically can raidlog but it takes alot of time to get to it

as opposed to ironically making a vg wow private server some people do.
but you wouldn't do it in vanilla you'd do it in BC or Wotlk

you have to poopsock for a few weeks and then you can raid log comfortably.

Is this for leveling? Meme tier desu. Go deeper into frost for an easier time then spec into arcane a little later.

watch out lumi
i'm going to steal your BiS

Not really.

Casual play in WoW is getting your t0.5, doing some pvp, wpvp, farming some gold, buying epics.

All this is only fun until everyone is t2.5 and one-shots you in pvp/wpvp and all buyable gear is shit compared to everyone else.

Now, elysium is still fun because nobody is awfully geared so your shit gear is good. But you don't have time to dedicate to it. So that means you'll level over the course of a year or so. By which time naxx will be released and since vanilla has been cleared a billion times, it will take guilds not that much time to get full t2.5s and shit.

Save yourself the trouble OR go to a funserver, like retrowow. Although its the most cancerous hole in the world, it takes two 1 hour raids to get geared and there's buyable gear. So you can get the nostalgia out of your system pretty fast and with different classes to boot.

>thinking this server will ever reach naxx
Probably won't last til BWL.

How much does selling an account on elysium net you?

I'm considering selling my char but dunno if it's worth it to even bother. Checked around ownedcore, but nobody quotes any prices in their adverts.

Noob here, I just made it past deadmines for the first time and now I'm a little lost where to go.

Should I finish up Redridge then go to Duskwood or is there a better leveling route?

Or that, which kinda rules out the guy playing casual. He'd be level 40 by the time it closes.

That said, wouldn't it be awesome if a server ever capped at BWL? PvP wise that'd be fucking amazing, because:

>t0.5 is a solid pvp set
>blue pvp gear is a solid pvp set
>t2 is near-bis
>pvp epics are absolute bis
>most people in BGs have equal gear
>very small amount of gear matters
>no warlocks one-shotting you with shadowbolt
>no mages being shit but dropping you with 1 fire blast
>wpvp alive because stuff like farming silithus is end-game

I really appreciate the feedback.
I think I might hop on and have a go for a couple of weeks, if only to see if I can kindle up that nostalgia.

Do the low level qs in redridge, then go do low level qs in duskwood, go back to redridge do elite qs and higher level ones, go back to duskwood do higher level qs.