Why is the Accord so popular?

Am I missing something here? A fully loaded Accord costs around $35K.. Are people unaware that you can get an A4, Q50, 3 Series, TLX, IS350, ATS, etc, all for the same price? I am cross shopping all of the above vehicles (except the accord obviously) Why the fuck do people shell out 35K for Camry's and Accords when you can get far better for the average American price range ($25-$35K)

No one buys a fully loaded Accord you moron, the Sport is the best selling trim.

Because the Accord is a legitimately good car

Fully loaded it will have more features than your basic bitch A4 at the same price, have a much nicer interior, be better built, more reliable, and cheaper to run

Only retards and badge whores get an Audi when they have $35k to spend on a new car

I'm talking about people with money to spend. The V6 Touring is an extremely popular choice for consumers in that price range. I just don't get why when there are loads of better choices for 35 large.

Please explain how a cuck tier entry level German """""luxury""""" car is a better choice

Accord holds better value, reliable as fuck, good on gas and maintenance is dirt cheap.
It also comes with a good amount of power and the average retard on Veeky Forums would complain that it's FWD but who fucking cares when it's going to be a DD?

it's more like 29-31k plus tax. nobody pays msrp for a mass produced japbox
and for 30k, you get a hell of a lot in a car tbhfam

Big, reliable, and basically entry level luxury at this point. All it's missing is the badge.

reliability, ergonomics and looks are all factors

the average buyer doesn't car about drive wheels and can't tell the difference in handling characteristics

This. My dad bought a '16 Accord Sport. Would have gotten it in stick shift, but then mom can't drive it.

God damn it.

Accord is a great car. Economical, great interior, Honda reliability, and the trims with the v6 have enough power to be commanding on the freeway.
It's the best car in its segment and price range.

>Are people unaware that you can get an A4, Q50, 3 Series, TLX, IS350, ATS, etc, all for the same price?
A4 starts at $35k. Accord is fully loaded with a 298HP v6 for $30.
Q50 is same boat.
3 Series a shit.
TLX is an Accord with a different badge; to get the same engine as the upper trim Accord, you would spend $40k.
IS350 starts at $42k.
ATS is a Cadillac. That's all that needs to be said.

You're really comparing apples to oranges. You're out the price range and you're out of the segment.
Accord is really the king of econoboxes. You're comparing it to the peasants of luxury.

>Accord is really the king of econoboxes. You're comparing it to the peasants of luxury.
Pretty well put actually

>3 Series a shit.
>ATS is a Cadillac. That's all that needs to be said.
shit taste, kys

because a fully loaded accord is better than a base entry level luxury car.

Paying 1K to have power seats in a 3 Series. KYS

Because the engiene is amazing on hondas.

Because niggers and boiracers.

The Accord appeals to people that are sold on the 0-60 time but can't afford a real race car. See also: V6 Altimas.

They appear sportier than a Corolla.

In all seriousness though the Accord is literally designed to be the most agreeable car for the general public, from people that just blindly trust Honda to actual enthusiasts that have real life responsibilities and understand the logistical benefits of owning an Accord from parts availability to blending in with traffic to resale value when they are ready to move up in life after getting their shit together. Even if that means buying an Acura Accord lol.

Fun fact: even the name itself is what the car is all about. Just glance at the wiki article on them.

Tbh I'd buy one myself if they were rwd. Same with Preludes.

>Tbh I'd buy one myself if they were rwd. Same with Preludes.
i think the current accord is one of the best looking cars out there in its segment. that being said, if it was rwd, it'd pretty much be a q50

If you buy an Accord today, will it last 20 years like the Accords from the 90's?

For one, German cars are shit that break down like no tomorrow after 2 years.

Second, if you go for the IS350 or TLX, you go for a higher than base trim, otherwise you get less than you will in the Accord for the same money. You'd have to spend upwards of 40k.

And the Accord is a genuinely great car, and that V6 is one of the best on the market. It's a gem

>Sportier than a Corolla

Nigger, it's Civic=Corolla and Accord=Camry

Get your shit together

Probably. Don't see why not. It's a Honda, the japs know what they're doing. Shit, don't like the Accord? Go with a Camry. Same shit, it'll last long.

I have a fully loaded v6 Accord from 2008, and it's still going strong with 135k miles on it. People can shit on the cars, but it is reliable, looks good, decent on gas, and a great value for power (Without getting a muscle car). Most people who get them want some fun while also being safe and reliable. I know the previous owner of my car got it because he wanted a sporty car, but could also drive clients and some maangers in his car, because 4-doors and plenty of leg room, especially for what is essentially and upgraded civic. Even with a moonroof, a buddy of mine at 6'3" can sit in the back and not hit the roof.

just wish they offered and AWD option, I live on a hill and it can be a nightmare getting up my driveway in the winter

Being this delusional

i was referencing the ricer demographic poor mexicant that would buy these things used for 4k at 150k miles on it but okay lol ya cool enjoy your bus pass and eventual v6 mustang lease

infinitis are actually really fucking cool for a luxury brand but i'm not into paddle shifters

i feel like if you enter that territory actually something like a chevy ss is honestly a rad option if your mission is to go full millennial falcon and blend in with traffic but not buy a v6 camry xswhatever

What the fuck are you talking about nigger

>along with the civic and all of Toyota's line up, quite literally the most reliable cars on the road
>fucking beautiful interiors
>looks like a sports car (added normie illusion)
>smooth engine and acceleration
>essentially the safest car on the road
>not too expensive
>cheap gas and insurance

I honestly don't know how anybody hates on Honda or Toyota desu fampai

this

2009 here, had it since new and have no reason to sell it

I wonder if the drivetrain from the TL can bolt into the Accord

its very comfy

>stick shift

Or a Crosstour, even though it's less likely