Blocks your path

>Blocks your path

I bike about half the time, but this is an outrage. It's like the fucker who's going 20 up a mountain road and refuses to pull over despite the string of cars behind him.

Oh neat fellow cyclists.

>unblocks your path

This is annoying, but it's a two-step solution:

1. Signal that you want to pass.
2. If they ignore you, overtake them on the left

inb4 muh yellow double lines - if there's no oncoming don't worry about it.

>floors it

>Freds.

run them over

>turn 360 degrees and drive away

pretty much what i'd do. unless you're in some super fucking wild ass road with 400 back to back blind hair pins. downshift and pass when it's clear

Exactly.

>haul ass past them. Making as much noise and commotion as possible
>continue as normal

>motorcycle
>drop three gears and wheelie through the gap

That would be going forward. You mean 180?

>MOVE FAGGOTS

newfag alert

whoosh.jpg

thanks bro

and this

newfags

stay btfo by my superier inteligents

The cringe just keeps getting worse. somebody stop this guy

sperg more

OH THE HUMANITY

>oh no

>They set up lanes for cyclists around my city and they still don't use them

>unless you're in some super fucking wild ass road with 400 back to back blind hair pins
Not drift overtaking them on the inside so you kick up dirt and smoke in their faggot faces

>that image's file name

:^)

>*blocks your path*

these fuckers are the worst. Theres plenty of room for them to form a line and allow cars to get by but instead they do this shit and clog traffic for miles and don't give a fuck

You wouldn't get by in the same lane if they were single file either. It makes no difference whether they ride single file or next to each other.

I sort of would, if they get over near the shoulder I only have to ride over the yellow lines a little bit. If theres on coming traffic that still leaves them enough room to pass too

Is this the real bait???

This is not only just as illegal as passing in the opposite lane to begin with, but probably also a further violation because I'd be surprised if your road laws didn't mandate a minimum sideways clearance for overtaking.

People who say they would "kill" the cyclists by plowing through them really just roll their window down and yell something while running away.

> Driving through a state park
> Group of four people on bikes
> Three are stacked single file near the shoulder
> They have mid tier bikes and are dressed normal aside from wearing bike shorts
> Fourth guy has a race jersey on
> And a red Cervelo bicycle
> His clothes color matches the bike
> He's riding in the WRONG FUCKING LANE
> Overtake first three bikes peacefully and give them plenty of space
> They've done nothing wrong.jpg
> Give wave to them, why not
> Last bike... It's super biker
> Use maximum throttle, don't yeild proper distance since he's riding on the center line (one lane each direction)
> He's visibly mad about this
> Communicates finger to me
> Return communication by waving and horn toot

Seriously, I own a lot of bikes and can't comprehend what the fuck he was doing.

Do you not have enough power to pass them?

>Cervelo
Dentist confirmed

I don't know about the original guy, but here we just have "guidelines", which recommend leaving 4' between you and a cyclist when you pass them.

From a news article - "One new law recommends that motorists give bicycles and other “vulnerable users,” such as pedestrians and horse-drawn buggies, at least 4 feet of clearance when passing."

Also from same article - "The new law also raises the penalty for riding more than two abreast and for impeding traffic while riding two abreast, from $25 to $100."

Pretty sure there's also a law somewhere that says cyclists have to ride as close to the edge of the shoulder as safely possible, though that's just based on memory.

We had a few cyclists die from auto collisions last year, so they tried to do something about it. One of the better ones was a drunk lady hit a cyclist and killed the guy, and was found not at fault because the cyclist had been making a u-turn in the middle of the road and hadn't checked for cars apparently, even though the lady was drunk enough to get a DUI when the cops arrived. The lady was also the wife of a cop, so that might have helped.

Most of the city cyclists are decent enough, they stay over as far as they can, don't freak out when you pass them close, and lately it seems like more of them are obeying traffic signals as well. Not nearly all of them, but more than before.

The ones out on back roads are still about 50/50. I've passed a few decent ones, they stay over, stay in line, let you by as best they can and go about their day. You still see quite a few idiot pairs though, with one guy riding the center line, or even in the oncoming lane if they're being particularly stupid, with the other in the middle of the lane. Not much traffic though, so they're still pretty easy to pass most of the time. Downhill on mountain roads you're pretty screwed though.

just give em a nudge

Master baiter

>*unblocks your path*

>Pull over
>Quickly dump transmission fluid in carb
>Get in a floor it past them
>Clean my engine and create a wall of noxious smoke that suffocates them/causes them to be killed by traffic
Problem solved