>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ (Old Booru)
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ (New Booru)

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>City Living cracked! Including all previous Game and Stuff packs! (Sorry, no vampires, toddlers, or bowling yet.)
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-city-living-internal-reloaded/#more-26398

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Discord:
>You'll need to contact one of the admins/moderators for verification since the invite grants temporary membership, the server will automatically kick you if you are not verified.
discord.gg/fEBAbZc

>How to webm
Video capture through Sims 4 as normal (Hotkey: V)
Download WebmForRetards - gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
Adjust as necessary and convert

>Previously on Veeky Forums's the Sims General

Y'all are autistic as fuck.

Is there a more up to date DL other than Repack?

Says it's from Dec last year.

Help, been playing Sims Medieval for last few days, I load it up today and this is what it's like. There's no light, I think it went to sleep. This is map view, but going in game doesn't change anything either. I can see things like plumbob that have their own light source, but there's no global light.

I reloaded the game and nothing changed. What do I do, help help help

My older save file works fine, seems like this one is corrupted. But my older save file... Is 20QPs back ;_;

Help me friends

Never mind fellas, I retrieved a backup file, everything seems to be in working order now.

TSM was great when it lasted. The problem is that you need a good imagination to really enjoy it since almost everything interesting happens in a rabbit hole.

New thread nice.

Good morning everyone, how are you?

Tired. Might as well be good night for me.

My spouse can't either, so I do the same thing.

Lets answers this once and for all

>is your SIM a self-insert
>do you live as some kind of book/tv/movie persona
>what traits and jobs do you focus on?
>do you try to replay certain events in your life/perverted fantasies/media constellations?
>when exactly do you start a "new game"/sim/house?

No

What?

split between focus on career and defining a specific personality

No Kinda No

When i reinstall the game and sometimes when I want to make a custom character for my main family to interact with.

Oh like copy an IRL or fictional personality I guess you mean.
Only vague inspiration.

No, never again after ts3

Not my main household rn, but their neighbors are a Gorillaz household living in a house based on one of their videos.

I try to use 2 official traits and 1 modded trait that has a heavy impact on emotional state, I try a new job/money making hobby for each main sim I play. I tend to prefer playing music for tips

No/Nah, don't feel like modding that in/sometimes

Whenever I finish a challenge, get bored, or the save gets too laggy. Sometimes I'll play for a few days in a test save when looking for bugs and just do a mini challenge/story. I'll play another family in my main save if I want to set them up with some skills, jobs, etc. before meeting my sims.
I make a new townie about 1/2 the time I boot the game, new house if I want them to not just be homeless and don't think any current ones fit their personality.

Yeah, I don't mind the rabbitholes in it at all, I've got a mind of a child when it comes to imagination. My only problem with it was upon completing the first aspiration, the discovery that I'm going to build up the same fucking kingdom all over again. No thanks. Not twice in a row.

I was hoping to expand my kingdom on Tredony and whatever, get more places where I can build and that.

So that's why I play just the first aspiration for a week and then drop the game every couple of years. This is my third time playing it.

Nah
I once made Dethklok from that Metalocalypse cartoon. I think I played them and a town they were in for about a day.
Depends on a sim, something that fits their personality
>do you try to replay certain events in your life/perverted fantasies/media constellations?
no/I used to/no
Usually when I come back to the game. I play for some time, then leave it for months/years, then come back

I have a throbbing headache.

Where is everybody?

>weeks since they patched the feminine voices for newly aged male characters
>still getting this bug

I'm verifying my files right now, but this is extremely annoying.

Good morning. What's good.

Yes.
No, just live how I would live if I was in the Sims universe.
My Sim's traits are representative of my own so I try to pick the ones I have in real life. I focus on Start-up Entrepreneur because I've always wanted to start my own company and be comfy.
Not really, no. Unless wanting to fuck my waifu and impregnate her counts as a perverted fantasy.
I've been playing the same file since I got the game. I'll probably move to a detached house though once toddlers crack gets released so the kids will have more space to run around.

Thats not good.

Fell back asleep after being bored to tears. Awake again now. Fug.

Nicked some Morning Glory seeds so they could sprout easier, Hopefully by summer I can collect the seeds and try LSA for the first time

Gotta love that hand reflection above the hand. Why is Maxis so good at reflections?

Is it not possible to have a garden and skill up gardening when you live in an apartment or am I just a retard?

You can buy planter pots.

W-whats going on here a-user?

Are these the breeding cells? There aren't even double beds.

Nothing much, just my personal snack bar

They're feeding cells, not breeding cells.

Why can't he turn them into both?

Don't play with your food.

Wainsw0rd?

That is a fandom about Blair Wainwright, Cycl0n3 Sw0rd, Boyd Wainwright, and Susan Bronte

>trying sims medieval
>it wont stop bombarding me with tutorials even though i turned them off
>no ea you can't have my usage data
>turns itself back on

6 minutes in and i'm angry

CRACK IS OUT

oh nice made the OP ayyy

Nope
Nah I made em up as I go
I focus on medical, homemaking/child rearing, gardening and painting
Nope
I have several save files, I switch em depending on which playthrough/challenge I wanna play

I have lots of sims but no self-insert.
I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.
Depends on the sim I am playing.
I try to make perverted fantasies happen in real life.
When I want to start a new challenge, or sometimes when new content comes out. For example, I started a new game with vampires.

le epin troal

Probably a month or 2 after the next expansion

Dead fucking thread

Sorry downloading cc and stuff

I made a new grill.

>Open Sims
>Open CAS
>Make a waifu
>Save waifu
>Close Sims

How do I stop?

you don't

kill her

Thread needs more big sim butts.

nice shots man

Thanks, glad you enjoy them. Those two are actually the only good ones out of 218 I took, ho ho ho

This one is ok. I can't figure out what exactly about light in Sims 3's engine is so bad, but something is really off.

>dont have any skills to make sims music video of MChammer song

;;

Well it's your lucky day because you don't need skills for that. Unless you actually want to make animated poses first

Now that's fuckin nice. Super fucking nice, I love it

Yes in personality, not so much in appearance
Nothing outside of indirect and unintentional references to media
Playful and all around extroverted traits are what I like to focus on. In terms of jobs I always like following one career path and excelling to the top.
Yes, yes, and yes
I set goals for my current families that I play. This can be a combination of anything from fulfilling aspirations, marrying a partner and raising a successful family, climbing to the top of a career, etc. Once I've completed those goals and are satisfied with their current position, I create and move onto another household; often on the same save so I can encounter those same families with my new ones.

All the sims 3 wieners in are oddly colored, where did I go wrong? Some appear bright blue, most are just pitch black or dark brown.

i love butts

There's problem with the dicks in which it follows the color and pattern of certain clothing pieces. Not sure which ones though.

No but she does have a lot of personality traits I do.

Nope, my sim's life is pretty much what the game has made her through autonomy and what I've felt is *right*.
Sciency, nerdy, and smart-assy, and melancholy traits.
I focus on jobs you can only really do when you know what you're doing or talking about.
Certain events in life? No, I just do whatever feels right.
Perverted fantasies? No not really. But I do love dressing her up to look pretty.

Literally never.

Nah but really only when I have a new sim that's absolutely perfect to play and to show off.

Don't you have like 10 timelines of different Blue's?

Who are the top 3 sims creators here?

and you cannot lie.

did she just get done fucking mary in the ass with a strap on?

This applies to all of them

Nope. Clearly older Lydia.

ARE THERE PIRATED VAMPIRES YET ASKING FOR A FRIEND TAHNKS

no, we'd all be freaking out if that were the case. You'll know when it happens.

so they actually fucked when they were younger?

nice sim

I wonder if they'll ever get married.

Norman will never marry

he should just stick to fucking bella clones

CAN I COMBINE PIRATE STUFF PACKS WITH BOUGHT MAIN GAME??

no

oh ok.

I've always thought they were a great couple.