youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
thezog.info/list-summaries/
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
aryanism.net/downloads/books/dietrich-eckart/bolshevism-from-lenin-to-moses.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Job_Cohen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They bullied him in school.

Because they're better and more clever than whites, and he was jealous.

He gave a speech explaining it right here:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs

speech refers to this:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

and this:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

It was traditional

He hated communism, and he saw the jews as being behind it. He thought the jews were trying to weaken and divide germany and the west in general

>He gave a speech explaining it right here: [YouTube] Adolf Hitler Was Right! (embed)

>The Koran teaches fear, hatred, contempt for others, murder as a legitimate means for the dissemination and preservation of this satanic doctrine, it talks ill of women, classifies people into classes, calls for blood and ever more blood. Yet, that a camel trader sparks uproar in his tribe, that he wants to make his fellow citizens believe that he talked to the archangel Gabriel; that he boasted about being taken up into heaven and receiving a part of that indigestible book there, which can shake common sense on every page, that to gain respect for this work, he covers his country with fire and iron, that he strangles fathers, drags away daughters, that he leaves the beaten a free choice between death and his faith: now this is certainly something that no-one can excuse, unless he came as a Turk into the world, unless superstition has stifled any natural light of reason in him.

what did he mean by this?

KILL. ALL. MUDSHITS.

Tell me about the chosenites. Why do they get kicked out of every nation they inhabit? A lot of antagonism for 0.001% of the world population!

Because of this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

>thought

Jews didn't get kicked out of Sweden.
Look where they are now.

Don't you people read?
Read Mein Kampf.
His experience in Vienna is where it started (final 3rd of Chap 2).

>Don't you people read?
>Read Mein Kampf.

I might be biased, but personally I think Dietrich Eckart's booklet "Bolshevism From Moses To Lenin" is shorter and more to the point and much better written than Mein Kampf (it even has footnotes and citations), see:

aryanism.net/downloads/books/dietrich-eckart/bolshevism-from-lenin-to-moses.pdf

It's just a coincidence you stupid goyim

There was a big amount of hatred for jews where Hitler grew up. And there are also some other shit wich is suspected having contributed to his hatred wich you probably are already aware of like his mom's doc'n shit

my great-great uncle was an Austrian jewish politican in Vienna that ran against the Christian Democrats. Hitler personally mentions him as a dirty jewish rat.

at the time hitler was living there

fear of Jewish led Bolshevism tbqh

Because j*ws are the cancer of humanity.

thank mr. benito

These lists are hilarious. Job Cohen for example is Amsterdam's former mayor, i.e. someone with no political power whatsoever.

False he was also a top cabinet member for a Labour government and an advocate in promoting (((social intergration)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Job_Cohen

Btfo

PULL IT

> EU
> homogeneity

>NATIONAL homogeneity

All the Jews have ever done is be different from everyone and behave differently from everyone and refuse to assimilate or integrate.