What do you guys think about the 2017 Mazda3

worse than a 3k civic.

They can fuck right off with their cookie cutter angry face.

Real mazdas looked hyped as fuck

My dad has the 2016 grand touring and it's a really nice car. Drives really nice, just don't crash it right after you get it while turning left like my dad did or your paint won't match properly.

>My dad has the 2016 grand touring and it's a really nice car. Drives really nice, just don't crash it right after you get it while turning left like my dad did or your paint won't match properly.
it will if you take it to a body shop that knows what the fuck they're doing

yeah he fucked up and just went to the one geico recommended. I pointed it out and he said thanks now it's going to bother me for the rest of my life. Cause you know he doesn't want to drive 2 miles down the road to make them fix it.

I had a GT 6spd for a bit. Nice car, but no mods really and NVH was annoying. I think the new Civic is the better car.

Besides the Carola you really can't get a bad car in that segment nowadays.

i was also thinking of buying one i currently have a 2014 civic coupe i still owe around 9600.00 on it. not sure to stick with my honda and pay it off or start again on a mazda. just tired of 2 door cars

Get a 6 instead

The mazda3 has better handling and more fun to drive vs civic's CVT

Also get the hatchback. They're the best looking econoboxes out there without muh angry face

my sisters caught fire the day after it was serviced and mazda wouldnt accept responsibility

New Hyundai i30 SR. Can't beat the value and warranty that they offer. SR premium if you can get fleet pricing.

I have a '14 manual 6. I like the interior better in the pre 16's with that ugly pop-up-looking screen. Great car, I wouldn't buy new because they depreciate like a fucking rock.

And to add, if you get a 3, get the 2.5L not the slow 2.0, and manual unless you're a pussy.

It's too big in my opinion. I had to sell mine because parking in my office building was a nightmare.

You can't get a 6 with a manual transmission

Carola is best. Stop being a cuck.

Website says you can. Just not the grand touring trim.

My wife has the 2016 Mazda3 Touring with the 2.0 and automatic.

Good car. Great mpg. It actual handles pretty nicely when you go around some long sweeping corners.

Just don't be a dumbass like me and slam on the brakes when you're looking for the clutch. Haha, scared her a few times doing that.

Really wish they'd offer the Cx9's V6 with the 6 at least, other than size there's really no reason to get a 6 over a 3 becuase of the engine.

about to break 38 mpg on mine

Mazda died in the late mid 90's.

That thing you posted is just a shitty chinese ford thing.

Are mazda's reliable?

I'm considering a new 2017 mazda 3, but right now I don't have time or energy to fix things myself.

As reliable a modern car full of sensors get

just get a civic for 3k or fix your current car.

I live in europe, I won't get a civic for 3k and I just said I'm not able to fix a car by myself currently

any good recommendations for tires, all weathers preferred

almost all interstate driving, about 90 miles per day

pay a shop to do it.
michelins. defender if econobox, premiers if not sporty

whats your opinion on pirelli p7's?

Any newish (mine is 2016) Mazda 3 owners experiencing some weird changes in engine power? I feel sometimes she jumps forward like a cat and sometimes the engine almost stalls while starting from first gear. Its nothing too big, I'm just wondering if its only my car.

I thought the auto engine shut-off at a stop was a feature?

Luckily it's not that extreme, still annoying though

just get michelins. pay the money.

you know they have their own engine since 2013

price wasn't a concern, i've just heard good things about them

>1% ford ownership
>must be a ford shitbox

>unironically likely the previous gen's smiling whale face of AIDS.
I'm not a huge fan of the redesign but it's a step in the right direction. A little too bland though, wouldn't call it angry, that's Toyota's lineup.

You can, they're uncommon but my dealership stocks them. It's even cooler that it's an uncommon spec and you'll have one of the few cars in the mid size segment with a manual transmission. Sonata, camry, fusion, chrysler 200, charger, etc don't offer manual.

For what it's worth, I work at a Nissan/Mazda dealership and I'll see brand new Nissans get towed back to the shop, but never seen a newer Mazda in the shop for anything other than regular maintenance or the occasion minor warranty repair. Some of the mid 2000s model Mazdas come in for more serious repairs but at this point I'd say the new ones are reliable for at least the first 100k miles. Too soon to say anymore than that.

So what do you recommend faggot

Doesn't happen to my 2016 2.0

They don't currently offer a v6. The CX-9 comes with a turbo i4.

The new Civic is quieter, roomier, handles better and has way more torque.

Stop comparing your modern shitboxes. A civic for 3k is better.

I have a 2008 3 hatch, 2.3l. It's been very dependable and I haven't had to do any major repairs. Nothing outside of regular maintenance. No problems until now actually. For some reason it's low on power, especially in second gear. Getting no codes tho.

Other than that, the car has been a good experience. Would recommend.

I got a 2011 Mazda speed 3, Love mine. I did test drive a brand new 2017 GT, its nice but i like the feeling of my 2011 better.