Why would anyone buy a McLaren over a Lamborghini?

Why would anyone buy a McLaren over a Lamborghini?

they look nicer

I know looks are kind of subjective, but you're just wrong.

Italy is trash and everyone knows it.

Slightly more exclusivity.

Claim to be higher class.

I really like the look of the headlamps on the 650s, but it would be a hard choice between that an an LP550-2 with a stick, because gated manual transmission...

it's a rule of thumb that, in a turbocharged automobile, you are supposed to run the engine for about 2 minutes after you park to cool down the turbos

when I'm in a hurry to a destination, I aint got time for that shit

>class
>exclusivity
I don't even care about that. I'm talking pure appearance. McLarens (outside of the P1 obviously) look kind of boring. Even the look at me orange on that 650 only draws attention to how meh it looks.

All turbos like my civic or just those high end rides?

all turbocharged vehicles.....especially the FD

Congrats on not understanding how modern turbos function, and older systems as well.

>tfw the p1 is better than any lambo ever

Cause they want the steering wheel in the middle of the car

>'better'
>Gated manual LP670–4 SV's exists
>Less than 10 but that's beside the point here

In that market, its just a matter of style and taste. I mean, I would probably buy a 675LT over an Aventador and a Huracan over a 570s, but not over a 570GT.

Its really just a matter of taste.

McLaren are proper racing cars, Lamborghini are more poster ones, it's all come to what you want: cutting edge performance supercar to go around a track or good looking car that pleb takes pictures of everytime you pass near them.

Natural Aspiration>Forced Induction

Because Lambo sucks now probably.

Look nicer, won't catch fire

McLaren could really use some Italian or German designer, their cars look bland as fuck

Just don't drive at the limiter for the last 1-2km of your journey

i like the lack of swaybars

Personal preference and tastes.

When you have enough money to buy either, the opinions of a bunch of comparatively poor benchracering idiots on the Internet don't fucking matter.

why would anyone want an italian audi?

Because Lamborghini never won lemans.

>transformers comics styled wedge looks better than anything
shit taste

This. No-one cares what a gaggle of busriding autistic permavirgins on a North Korean crocheting forum think of their choices - unless they, too, are busriding autistic permavirgins, natch.

i cant even imagine that