There's a abandoned Honda Civic down the street from me no tags inspection has been up for 3 years should I just take...

There's a abandoned Honda Civic down the street from me no tags inspection has been up for 3 years should I just take it? It's been sitting there for 2 years that I know of,maybe longer.I have a flat bed and a truck....What are some repercussions for taking a 28 year old shit box?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Veeky
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu72p4p8cGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can file for abandoned vehicle.

a lot, because it's not your property.

just run the vin and try and find out who owns it, geez

I've already done that years ago with a ek hatch ,it ended up costing me 600 bucks more than the car was worth, I just need this car for parts so it would be chopped up within 24 hours

Gotta get the jewgolds to pay the unfireable minorities employed by the state don't ya know?

ugh.

and stay there

Wtf,that does not make any sense I want to know if I do get caught what charges might I face?
>so many double negatives

>republicans
>making sense
kind of a double negative, no?

oh boy it's another episode of "mad cunt that calls everything he doesn't like a 'republican'"

You would get a GTA charge, lose your right to vote, right to bear arms, get some jail time, and basically become unemployable and completely destroy your life.

>t. republican

I'm a cook,so pretty much my future is written

>t. assmad namefag that calls everyone "Republican"

Also the theguberment doesn't know about my firearms,nor will they ever find them,dam I was hopeing to be talked out of taking this car,but that's not the case

>t. republican

>T.hilldog supporter

>t. moldylocks

>t. butthurt orange dorito lover
nice projection

Might as well be a nigger.
There's a huge difference between a rednecks
>Gubment don't kno bout mah guns
And a nigger criminal's.

>racism outside of /b/
sys.Veeky Forums.org/o/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=17283871

That's only racist if you have a low, racist view of niggers yourself.
Sorry that there are clear and obvious cultural differences between the american negro population and the normal american one.

just a reminder to anons to actively report racism. time to clean up this board.

You are in brooklyn arent you user

Who's this fag

Trolling kike or a normie who doesn't belong on the internet.

nope. im just not a racist piece of shit. nice projection tho

You sound like a dickhead and I hope you get yours one day.

hopefully he slips up at his job and gets fired. would love to see that.

ugh

/reddit/ and stay there

faggot

>turns a blind eye towards the truth

you're worse than the alt-right

I remember once I was paired with the straight up racist dickhead. I got fed up after 3 months of his stormfaggery so I pulled up to a group of black people and said hey...tell these guys how much you hate (n words). (of course I knew them) dude literally climbed over to the drivers seat and tried to get me to drive away. Eventually he resigned his position. Racists are usually giant fucking bitches

Another reason why namefags are hated on this board. Basically more cunts that see themselves as God's gift and come to the "intolerant 4chins xdddd" to "clean it up"

>today on "shit that totally happened"

>turns a blind eye to the truth
literally describing republicans

Blacks in the west are almost universally racist. Far beyond the average white.
The average white doesn't even discriminate or carry out and prejudice on strangers part of groups they're racist against.
Pretty hilarious actually how the media has brainwashed you all to believe that whites are the enemy.

Good I am glad you can appreciate the legitimacy of a good story. Either way I can be wrong and you can be some sarcastic tween. Soren Kierkegaard one stated: There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isnt true, the other is to refuse believe what is true.

>can't tell sarcasm
unless this is some double layered irony, you're retarded mate
>haha yeah those idiot Republicans are turning a blind eye to the truth
>now let's pander to literally 10% of the population and expect to win next election

>Blacks in the west are almost universally racist. Far beyond the average white.
[citation needed]
>The average white doesn't even discriminate or carry out and prejudice on strangers part of groups they're racist against.
Holy shit, LOOOOL. IS THIS SATIRE? i guess trump doesn't exist. or the entire Republican party. i actually spit my drink out at this.
autism: the post

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu72p4p8cGI

except i'm not a republican or a democrat because picking sides is for simpleminded children

How the fuck am I the enemy? The news does exactly what your saying you retard. Get off that stormfag shit bitch. Enlighten yourself. Good will always prevail. In other words...there are almost definitely more good people than bad. Get off that racist shit you moron you sound like something from deliverance

Dude..you are the one who cant tell sarcasm though.

>maybe if I call his post autistic he'll go away
>implying good isn't subjective

Send a nigro into a white area,
Then send a white into a black area.

It's very rare that I see a black who isn't staring at me with boiling hate.

You should probably start your crusade to save the negro from hate speech in latin america, or maybe the far east. The middle east isn't too kind towards them either.

>reddit

Speculative value the slow explanation . Fuck off troll

I live in a decently black area and I get along fine. Your talking about areas that are poor as fuck. I have been to shit poor white areas and shit poor black areas...both times I nearly got robbed. Think about it ya good ol boy

>It's very rare that I see a black who isn't staring at me with boiling hate.
LOL. cuck actually has a victim complex. lol.

you probably voted for trump to get back at those big bad black people because you also have an inferiority complex. lmao. this is gold.

>what are FBI crime by race tables
>what are black on white shootings vs white on black shootings

god damn this thread got derailed fast. press F for OP

Good prevails because the prevailers write the history.
To assert that there is a defined, non subjective good, you have to also assert that there is a creator.

all because some cunt came in and started shrieking "MUH RACISM GO BACK TO >>>/POL/"

>what are fbi crime by race tables
an irrelevant statistic for the statement that the autistic tripfag made.
>what are black on white shootings vs white on black shootings
another irrelevant statistic?
>there is a creator
And the evidence for this creator is non existent..... just like god. lol

Yeah you can write the history...ill be busy fucking
making it.

>ugh
faggot

why is there no african americans in that crowd? so you are a racist! no matter how much you try to deny it

>Implying robbery is a hate fueled crime

Voted for turnip because the republican party is the party that anyone with mildly libertarian values votes for.
All that's important for the federal government to do is scale back, and control spending. Of course we haven't had a small government republican since Coolage. And with Reagan being the gold standard for republicans, the anti-gun, pro illegal immigration cuck, I don't know if we'll ever see one again.
But a vote for trump was a vote for Gorsuch, which is a vote for securing the 2nd amendment. The second amendment was nearly wiped out under the Obama administration twice by supreme court rulings, it was only saved by one vote. That's why there is heavy speculation that Scalia was murdered.

Trumps not a conservative anyway. So I don't understand why all you cucks think that anyone got rused.

>heh...nothin personnel, kid

>an irrelevant statistic
how

What kind of shit hole do you live in? Abandoned car with all windows and panels smashed, sitting for 3+ years?

All you did was break to my argument, and brush off the other user's.
Cool story bra. Nice legs you got to stand on.

im not white. can't be racist.
>how
read the post again. dumbass.

yeah my bad I get worked up sometimes

what other arguments? you are stupid. as expected from a retarded tripfag.

oh and its an atheist!

>"I can't comprehend something so I choose not to accept it."

I'm not even sure if English is your first language now.

Fun fact: the majority of arguments are just slight disagreements/views with big misunderstandings.

>believing in things without evidence
imagine being this stupid.
Are you actually retarded or are you just back peddling to save face?

>Not believing in things you don't have solid enough information on in regards to its existence.

You are a goober

the thing is you numbskull, "god" only proves itself to beings who are worthy of the knowledge of its existence.

obviously you're not one of them.

which god tho? lol

wanting to take a honda. you are defnition of broke ass

nice when a plan comes together

That's what we're all here for.

the "god" that all monotheist religions fail to accurately describe thus using metaphors limited to human comprehension thousands of years old (still used today as demonstrated by atheists and theists).

gods described in polytheist religions are either just high ranking spirits within "god" and are seen by us average ranking spirits as how a normie would see the president of america OR just flat out folklore

throw on a hi vis vest/hi vis overalls
set out a bunch of cones
spend 20 minutes writing out some bullshit in word mentioning the local council etc
print it out
put a signature on it
pull up in the middle of day
take the cunt
anyone gets nosy
shove the paperwork in there face
leave

LOOOOL are you fucking retarded? Look at the actual statistics you fucking cuck.

>more crim statistics
and how is that relevant?

>cuck
nice projection. im not white. sperg harder

*crime

also forget my name

>if NYC were all white
False conclusion because it assumes that the wealth distribution in NYC is the same in all ethnicities. In reality if you exchanged every minority person in NYC for a white person you'd suddenly have a lot more white people living in poverty. Yes, the statistics would still go down significantly, but not remotely this far.

>the statistics would go down significantly
probably would be similar.

Poor whites are less criminal than poor minorities, but not by 80-90%.

it's not the color of the skin magically making them not commit crimes. this is a hypothetical scenario anyways because the u.s isn't an all white country.

I know Australians that have went to compton to see the lowriders and they said the blacks were 100 percent cool with them and even asked the Aussies questions about their cars back home in Australia.

Kys.

Whoa now lets not get off topic talking about cars all of a sudden

Came from /g and surprised how there's actually some push against the racism
There's a direct correlation with the quality of a board and the amount of /pol cross posters

Fuck off ya cock gobling faggot...

>he wants to talks about aussie cars

>anecdotes

niggers are stupid lol

>/g
>/pol
0/10

This is why I hate /pol/
Not that I disagree
Just because you can't discuss anything on Veeky Forums without politics being brought in and 90% of the thread being taken over by a argument if blacks should be gassed or not and not about the topic

man /pol/ is the most pathetic people

get out of the basement you losers

Look up your local laws (usually state level). Often it requires that the vehicle be on private property to start the process to claim legal ownership. Some require you to track down the last owner and file a notice with them and some kind of public office (either police or DMV). After that, the owner might just transfer the title to you or sell you the car. If you don't get a response you, either the local gov't will seize the vehicle and put it up for public auction or you may have to go through a civil court to give the last owner one last chance to claim the car (it will be a no-contest if they don't show up and the court may have ownership legally transferred to you).

However in your case the car was left on the street which isn't private property so it can be tricky since your city has to tow it themselves.

Worst case scenario is that you get flagged for a bit of grand theft auto which is a felony.

I can't tell if the image or the post is more retarded. Classic #liberalscantmeme

>an irrelevant statistic
How is the fact that niggers commit crime at a way higher rate "irrelevant?"
>being this retarded

>people grow up with no role models or education
>think its normal
>their kids grow up with no healthy role models or education
>think its normal
>so forth and so on

Its easier to just blame the colour of someones skin though, I get it.

It's completely irrelevant to the claim the tripfag made. Maybe if you had reading comprehension skills you would understand this.
This. This guy is legitimately retarded or an actually racist. Crime statistics are completely irrelevant to the claim the tripfag made.

In the civilised world, absolutely nothing. People would be grateful that you tidied up the streets.

In land of the free, youd probably be shot, jailed for 20 years, denied welfare for life, forced into military service and deported.

NICE DISCUSSION ABOUT AUTOMOBILES OBNOXIOUS RACIST RETARDS

ugh.

and stay there