Push button start

>push button start

I don't see it as a problem if it's a true button start and not that "insert a key/fob then button start" thing

Great thread OP

>trump supporter sticker on their car
is this the surefire way to detect a cuckold?

>proximity key

And I bet you would just love the button shifter on the Acura TLX (pic related)

>collision avoidance system

>istockphoto

>handbrake

I thought collision avoidance systems were shit until some stupid bitch crashed into me in a parking lot because she didn't look both ways

Reeee

^I'm saying I wish that she had one

she'd find a way to fuck it up like not cleaning her car and crap blocks the sensors or something like that.

>electric handbrake

This is probably why luxury cars with auto collision avoidance use radar instead of cameras.

Yes, there are cars on the road that are equipped with radar.....so they can stop the car for their idiot drivers.

two threads died for this

are you happy?

if they were happy they wouldn't be on this site
so all we need to do is convince bad drivers to spend more money on a thing they don't care about?

I exhale sharply through my nose while drinking from a cup of water, spilling said water 10/10

no

to detect a none cuck

I like mine so far, but I'm sure I'll retract that once someone clones it and drives away with my car.

nothing of value was lost

I'm not sure what you mean, there are bad drivers at every income level. But it seems like a lot of new cars are getting these new collision avoidance stuff, so does it really matter what you pay for the vehicle?

>insert key