/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

RINGED CITY IS OUT, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED, STAY AWAY WHILE YOU PLAY IT BY YOURSELF

>Fell for the slut:
>Ringed City items checklist (if you find an error, please reply and correct):
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>1.11 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839063734797566

>1.12 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839596812166515

>Ringed City DLC stuff
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!eN0mESTD!j8xyZY5h9huOuiRmSYbzTkv9la8qCaSjpDqJGAiL8k0
mega.nz/#!HYthHCpC!3wbS8TIluZyusyvfOx98BYs4xX3JnW36ucxtmG_YjiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHERE'S THE OVERGROWN LOTHRIC KNIGHT ARMOR

POST YOUR WAIFU CHARACTERS

DON'T POST WHILE THE WAIFU TERROR SQUAD IS AT LARGE

1st for visions of the deep sea

Am I missing something obvious here or is the Murky Staff objectively worse than the Izalith staff?

Why does it exist?

Hand it over

What is a strongest single hit weapon against most bosses? Not counting things like dragon buff, sacred blessing, etc. Just largest single 2-handed R1 attacks.

Any aquamarine dagger tips? I already sucked cock at pvp and this is even worse.

>tfw RNGeejus smiles on your with the mad king halberd and gives you a roar that finishes off the enemy

Started a new character. Whats the best early sword again? Broadsword?

Midir.

Raw ASS

Don't use dex weapons. Switch to STR.

DARK HAND
fuck straight swords

1st for locustposting

MOMMY ROSARIA

>tfw murky

small shield shits are fun to kill

Did he fuck Shira?

what difference does it make? caesti are str weapons and they have even faster attacks

Do people still not know that you can't parry jump attacks?

Maybe for pure int
But doesn't dark magic scale with faith too?

Been using the Raw broadsword and prefer it over raw ass personally so try them both out and whichever moveset you prefer go for.

Caestus are quality weapons user

How can I maximize the damage on Preacher's Right Arm at meta level? Anything beyond just going 60 INT?

so daggers are essentially shit for pvp is what you're trying to say?

the damage only scales with STR

Can anybody reupload the Design Works 3 artbook ? The link from the previous thread is slow as fuck and it randomly stops.

>tfw you fell for repeating crossbow meme

I made that consideration but Izalith staff is also A in Int scaling.

So idk maybe that's how it works in that a Murky Staff only scales from Int, but that's such a slap in the face for hex builds if they're saying you can just be pure Int and do it fine.

Most people aren't going to look up wikis for that kind of information. Most people don't know how poise works. It's from's fault to not making things transparent.

Are there any weapons that have combo's when equipped in either hand? Like two unrelated weapons that flow well together. Dagger and Scythe combo's or somethin like that?

yeah because Thrall axe is a thing, so their only redeeming quality of quickstep is negated

wrong game m8

>gael shows you how shit it is first hand
>still fall for the meme

Hahahaha, you fucking retard.

There was literally 0 chance of that being better than the sword.

>/v/ermins are too retarded to understand this

I'm on it, boys.

How do I get the ladder to appear?

Which one

I really, really, REALLY want to like the Farron Greatsword, but its so underwhelming. How would you make it on par with other UGS without it being OP?

The birds fly in the lava.

Holy shit.

Show your humanity, user.

The one at the engraving that says "Show your humanity."

nerf rolling so its WA isn't fucking useless garbage

What's the difference between Pyro's Flame and Pyro's Parting Flame?

Go out into the swamp and use a white branch or chameleon. Keep using until you turn into a humanity sprite then go back to the message and the ladder drops.

except there is no visible mountain near earthen peak

why couldn't it have been like the gatling gun from never ever
it's not fair

Mimicry required ahead

there was an attempt

Go to the swamp use white young branch than go back

It looks fucking awesome m8, and its fun as shit to use as a spear of the church.

Heading for Farron Swamp, dressing for the occasion with early game gear as best I can.

Show me some swamp/jungle/explorer fasion /dsg/.

You deserve worse animefag.

parting flame has less spell buff, thus damage, but adds a small close range flame to your casts

SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT, SNAKE

Can anyone help out at Nameless King by placing sign at great belfry bon? Pass dsg. If anyone can maybe drop some dlc 2 strength weapons as well please would be awesome. Willing to drop any base game boss weapons. Ps4

It's not even that. You can't fucking parry the normal attacks of a two handed dragons tooth.

Is he wearing the Reversal Ring ? I remember some cut content where you brought his finger to Yorshka and she gave you a ring. That was probably the original way of getting that ring.

I want to do a Lautrec cosplay with the double Shotels but are they actually viable? I don't want to end being unable to kill anything

A girl who was sold and became soiled outside of her will and control but is attacked for it by the fanbase, made of virgin basementdwellers.

>dumb weeb
Fuck off from Veeky Forums.

repostin

am i the only ashen one who imagines cuddling her before sleep?

6 shots, more than enough to kill anything that moves

Thanks.

I just don't get pvp. Every hit is a trade. Every death is the result of phantom range. Everything seems to come down to raw AR because my attacks certainly aren't interrupting theirs ever.

Holy shit I never would've thought of doing it like that. I was using the branch to turn into a statue thinking that would do something.

Thanks anons.

replace it with RKPGS

>zoom in on the pygmy crawling in the desert
>neck is 90% detached from head

fucking gross does not one of them even know how to fight

Is it that bad? I almost wanted to get it because it looked cool when Gaels shoots at you while jumping.

try out hyper armor weapons, it'll give you a better understanding of when and when not they can be interrupted

It kinda seems like it though. My hexer had 45/45 stats and the murky staff, while weaker, didn't do THAT much less damage. With 60 int and the WA it might just be on par actually.

every now and then i get a loading screen that lasts like a full minute, and sometimes my fps starts tanking for zero reason and i have to exit the game to fix it.
anyone else get these issues?

pc

It's winning the war of attrition, because the dark souls aren't being spent on trying to keep the age of fire going and to do stupid shit like making a bunch of demons by accident.

Dark Soul is all about survival, gods were supposedly immortal, so they never worried about dying, but when the time came to actually die, they couldn't do a fucking thing.

These immortal super-beings who wrest the world from Dragons even failing that, got killed by a no name zombie with a buckler and an unkindled asshole trying to get warm.

Sure, they had Dark Soul in them, but then again, every wretched hollow you kick down a bridge also had a dark soul.

But because of lag I have to predict if my attacks will ever register in the interruption window.

Safe to item swamp on PC?

OCELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTE

I think he'd definitely want to meet you.

I get it too sometimes, I'm mostly guessing it's a case of it having to load absolutely everything into your ram and from being kinda shit at optimizing.

your breddy good :-DD

The farting flame is the biggest disappointment...

Atleast it was until I got the damn sword...

20 spell power...

I just want a clear upgrade, or even a sidegrade, but atleast something I can equip and be happy... Fuck!

It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have to use the WA to fire multiple bolts but nooo, it had to be the WA. Also the AR is like 60 less than Arbalest and it's as heavy as an Avelyn

that's why you just stay at range and shoot them with a crossbow anytime they try to attack, eventually the frustration will make them fuck up and you can kill them.

Any progress ?

two ultra great swords, more than enough to kill anything that moves

FUcking lol.

someone host PC FC

oh, it's terrible
>deals laughable amounts of damage even when fully upgraded
>weapon art is so horribly inaccurate that you deal more damage just firing regularly with the avelyn
>only fires 10 bolts in somewhat rapid succession as opposed to the oozing of 20+ bolts or so from Gael during his boss fight
>weapon art can only be used while two-handing the crossbow, effectively ruling out the possibility of using it as a neat side-arm a la Gael himself
how From thought it was okay to have the alternative soul transposition choice for the final boss to ever come from Souls is fucking beyond me

You can mg only when you two handing it, it consumes stamina like crazy, consumes fp too and has poor accuracy
I was expecting to be able to mg people and mobs while offhanding it, just like gael is doing. Oh well

Fillianore is actually the daughter of Fina, the Goddess. Fina was Gwyn's wife.

The reason Fillianore got dumped is because she cucked her father and got preggo to the pygmy's and birthed humanity.

Humanity is what came out of that egg she's holding. Human's and Dragon's are more alike than you think.

In Tolkien's elvish language, Anor means Sun and Ithill means Moon.

The rabbit hole goes deep

someone host it in a unique location such as Priscilla's tower in Ariandel.

>have the alternative soul transposition choice for the final boss
have the alternative soul transposition choice be so shit, that is

Someone on PC up for NG+2 Gael?
Pass is dsg

They probably spent their entire life sitting on those thrones, not giving a fuck about anything until Gael came to devour them. I mean, the world is literally crumbling around them and they just don't care.

DaS3 Design Works ebook:
mega.nz/#!eN0mESTD!j8xyZY5h9huOuiRmSYbzTkv9la8qCaSjpDqJGAiL8k0

DaS2 Design Works ebook:
mega.nz/#!HYthHCpC!3wbS8TIluZyusyvfOx98BYs4xX3JnW36ucxtmG_YjiA