hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Autistic pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/
pitytracker.com/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12651883
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScZmgfFu50QjMeMff4-xxpR0WW1S7AxiZ_loDJg6DAJHPoICQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Blizzard fighting the Patriarchy!

How is that powercreep though? Beast tag is worth a lot.

First for small time indie development company just trying to keep the lights on and feed its employees

So I play 4 cards that give me combo enablers and i already got the quest done?

seems about right, actually.

Yes

lmao they didn't think about this did they?

igneous adds two, but raptor is rotating

>Beast tag is worth a lot.
Sure thing. Compare Volcanosaur to Grotesque Dragonhawk, Captured Jormungar, and Core Hound

>minimal rng
>entire mage quest revolves around rng
>warrior quests turn their hero power into rng
>warlock quest revolves around not discarding your actually good cards
>paladin quest reward is super rng the minion
>shaman quest reward is neptulon on steroids

Real talk. You guys are ok with this rng being shoved by blizzard?

Then why isn't the Fierce Monkey priced higher?

If there's one thing we don't want is more RNG
What makes you think we are all Ben Brode?

Because class card.

Adapt is too situational, there's no guarantee you get what you want. In a parallel universe where you might want a big beast with windfury, you'd still play dragonhawk.

Welcome to Hearthstone.
Are you playing the game or just whining about it?

Play 4 as in "put 4 cards in your deck and you have 25 cardslots for whatever"

Yes. If I didn't accept the RNG it would be very stupid to play this game, right?

strawpoll.me/12651883
strawpoll.me/12651883
strawpoll.me/12651883

Multiple choice poll.

What decks will shape the JtU meta?

>playing hearthstone in 2001+16

>Adapt is too situational
When you have 2 adapts you can guarantee Volcanosaur will be a better 7 drop than any of those listed minions, it can even be better than a 8 drop

>JtU
It's JUG.

>posting in a thread about a game you don't even play

Shitposting is at least fun.

>8 drop
Besides Tirion and Ragnaros, how many 8 drops get played?

In pure stat point value, but getting both stealth and taunt makes little sense.

For some reason everyone just assumes this quest is complete garbage without thinking how you can proc it. It's one of faster and more consistent quests, imho bigger problem is actually finishing game with 5/5 chargers. Also why Shadowcaster and mimic pod aren't cards you want to run in quest deck.

Quest Warrior will be the new cancer and everyone will continue complaining how warrior is literally never bad, beating aggro with taunts and control with a PERMANENT ragnaros

screencap this

>So I play 4 cards that give me combo enablers and i already got the quest done?
Seems like it's actually worse than just bouncing minions.

If you're playing elementals you need to draw either 2 out of 4 or 3 out of 4 to complete the quest. The best case scenario here would be drawing the two deathrattles, but by nature those are extremely vulnerable mind control, polymorph or silence so if you place all your bets on them your quest might be rendered useless by a skilled player.

On the other hand if you're bouncing minions you have to draw 3 out of 6 bounce cards or 2 out of 6 bounce cards and a second copy of the minion you bounced first. Overall you end up with a better chance of drawing your combo pieces so the quest is more consistent.

This is of course ignoring how said cards fit into your deck, but I'd guess that building a Bounce Rogue would be way easier than building an Elemental Rogue.

>Playing standard

Shamans weakest card is the quest.

Fire Plume Harbinger is top 3 of the expansion.

A big stealthed minion with taunt is a great setup for that Druid 'copy a beast' minion

At this point I'm only here to learn about the new expansion. The only playing involved is done by my bot because I'm sick and tired of this ridiculous shit but muh investment fallacy and beaten wife syndrome. If I get banned at least I'm going to be free.

It's a mini-Thaurissan. I can't imagine how they could've thought "yeah, having two of these in your deck is totally balanced" but what do I know.

>"You can just mulligan your quest away vs aggro to get the extra card"
>Queue ladder
>See Warrior

How are you meant to know whether they're aggro or not?

>Blocks your path

Are Quests the ultimate Jewish trick?

>another class legendary
>require you to have certain card from previous adventures/expansions

>At this point I'm only here to learn about the new expansion.
From sub rank 20 shitters?

If he isnt golden he is aggro. If he is, then flip a coin

Shitposting is like an addiction, and I have a lot of studying for tomorrow, so... yes

No, 3 expansions a year are.

>brawls you
>brawls you again
>King Moshes you
>Deathwings you

Look at the chart

>refills the board with Auctioneer and infinite Jade Idols

/hsg/'s Un'Goro Prediction Poll: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScZmgfFu50QjMeMff4-xxpR0WW1S7AxiZ_loDJg6DAJHPoICQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

>generates one dude a turn after 3-4 boardclears
I don't know how is that a weakness, but yeah

Atleast you put effort in it, user
but I'm not filling out all of that shit

Also thicc is a dumpster tier meme

I think a problem with mage's quest is most random spells you can generate have a pretty high average mana cost

Should i run kun in a jadeless ramp druid when expansion hits?

if you unironically think that discard warlock is anything but garbage, you are a complete fucking retard.

When are we getting it "Don't be a retard / Stop being a fucking retard" emote?

>I'm not filling out all of that shit
That's ok, you can fill out as much as you want when it comes to the cards themselves, the only required questions are at the very bottom.

OTK Mage will be unplayable without any healing. Cabalist's Tome costs too much.

That's why sane man runs glyph's, mana binds, lorewalker cho, kabal discover ladies, antonidas and burgly bully instead of le get random mage spells books.

>Mage Quest reward
>take another turn
herewego.jpg

I think one of their best Jewish tricks is how they are not offering free packs like they did last year, they are doing daily log ins (so most people will miss the free). Then, they remove Brawl rewards to get Goro packs that way so people feel they get to open all these free packs at the start of the expansion. Clever tricks.

I bet women in general are a dumpster tier meme to you.

>Players just keep leaving, don't even have the decency to concede

'Wow.' already exists

Don't forget that the login rewards are only 2 packs. MSG and Old Gods packs are irrelevant to most people and they are worth 40 dust for most people, the 100 dust reward means nothing when a new expansion hits. A pack is worth far more since basically every card you unpack is worth at least 40 dust.

But at least we get one (1) whole golden Rare.

if you think unironically that discard warlock is anything but vialable, you are complete fucking retard

No, I just don't find the thicc aesthetic very attractive.
I don't even like big tits very much.
If it's an issue to you that I enjoy slim, feminine women, then that's, like, your opinion.

Thiccposting is still a shit meme, tho.

Not effective. Remember, they're retards. They need it spelled out.

>Implying they can read

tier 0
warriors
tier 1
mages, shamans
tier 2
hunters, paladins
tier 3
druids, rogues
tier 4
warlocks

That is assuming aggro rogue and jade druid won't be good

You mean you enjoy underdeveloped children?
/svg/ is that way

Yeah but the meme potential is bretty cool
>"Cruel Dinomancer- Deathrattle:Summon a card you discarded this game"
>Discard one of these
>Play the other
>Infinite 5-5s that keep resummoning each other
>Drop Nzoth

Hex, devolve, and polymorph are all rotating right?

priest somewhere between tier 1 and 2

average tits are best tits. Having big boobs because you're fast is like having a fast car because it's falling off a cliff

>fast

big fast boobs

>Having big boobs because you're fast
what did it mean?

I mean, if they offer nothing, reddit will throw a fit, so we'll get something each expansion. The real trick is 3 cardpack expansions, and having 2 legendaries per class in this one.

So the free stuff is slowly being reduced, but it's still okay. However the percentage of each expansion you get given for free (via free packs, dust, etc) is next to nothing now.

I don't like Shadowbabs but at least the daily login system is far more generous.

fat*, obviously
Don't drink and type

i need some fast boobs now

They seem to enjoy making their own archtypes now and designing mandatory leggos to complete the archtype. It will continue in the future.

>tfw fast but no boobs

why live

You're on the internet user

>People actually think Elemental Shaman will be a thing when Jades exist.

According to Einstein's Special Theory of relativity, the faster you move the heavier you are. So, if you run really fast, your boobs are heavier, and thus bigger

How are all the female sprinters have no boobs

Jades are too slow to amass you fuckass white boi

Surgically removed to lessen mass so that they can be equal to men. No breasts are a male privilege.

Now that reno is out and all the control decks will have win conditions jades will finally be bad, r-right guys?

>People actually don't understand how cancerously good Jade Druid's early game is.

Reddit is already throwing a fit with everything being a cash grab and generally a big pile of shit. The sub is full of posts where everyone is suggesting a shitloaf of stuff for free in the form of permanent login rewards or anything else, with a ~90% upboat ratio. Everyone saying it's a fucking free to play game and of course they're trying to make money is downdooted into oblivion and the kitchen psychologists are saying it's a beaten wife syndrome or they just want others to suffer as they suffered or fucking blizzard shills defending this shit etc etc...

You guys aren't really that different from them really, regards plebbit pro.

Scrooge McDuck is more generous than Blizzshit.

>really that different from them really

Fuck I'm retarted

had a druid double innervate coin out Aya against me turn one earlier.

I think you're mixing up Jade Shaman with Jade Druid.
If elementals are faster to build up and have a better curve (they have a fucking perfect curve), there is n reason why Elemental Shaman wouldn't pick up.

Also there is nothing that prevents you from combining both, after all Shaman is losing cards as well.
Outright denying that possibility makes you just as retarded as Team 5 who didn't predict aggro Shaman with Jades.

>Ramp
>Ramp + 1/1
>Loot Hoarder
>Doomsayer

Out of those only Doomsayer is a good early game play and that's only if it doesn't get removed.

>attack face
>get windfury
>attack face again
>get stealth
>adapt twice next turn
Sleeper OP, screencap this

>Dragon Priest is finally rotating out as the deck that plays overstatted minions on curve.
>Elemental Shaman replaces it

You can't combine them. They are different themes.

What the fuck is this art

>have to play a 3 mana 3/3
>it has to live a turn

EL OH EL

>summon it
>enemy trades his 2 drop
>summons his better 3 drop
>gets board advantage and wins

And hope there's no Taunt in the way, when Un'Goro has a ton of taunts.