heroesofnewerth.com/heroes/view/218/Artillery#hero
youtube.com/watch?v=Kqymbi_fmBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>WOW IM MAD AS FUCK IM TROLLING THIS GAME
>ghost cleanse jungle blitz
>im supposed to either play this game or wait 10 mins to be able to queue

great game lolbabs :)

Do any of you use lolalytics?
I never see it linked but I like its layout and the info is more accurate than for example champion

Annie is for lewd

compared to dota where you get put into low priority, leagues leaverbuster system is a literal joke

xth for Syndra

Reposting my idea to collectively design a champion.

We will improve / balance him and meme him into existence aka /lolg/ creates a champion, from numbers, to design, to lore.

Name, title

Faction: strawpoll.me/12659454
Race and gender: strawpoll.me/12659467

>Passive: [open for ideas]
>Q: [open for ideas]
>W: /lolg/ champion locks himself in place, gains increased range (base range is 500 + 25 + 50 + 75 + 100 + 150 [total 900 on lvl 18] increases with each rank) and deals increased 5% - 5% - 10% - 10% - 15% damage to same target he hits
>E: [open for ideas]
>R: [open for ideas]

cute*

Nothing feels better than to destroy zed fags.

>leaverbuster
>have to wait 5 minutes before put into a queue for 5 games
>then 10 minutes
>then 20
>if you restart the queue you have to wait the full timer again

yeah fuck that i prefer the brazillians

if its not Lulus younger sister who got corrupted by the void and is therefore void aligned im kms

who is the MOST POWERFUL Ionian character?

guys, should I learn how to ASol?

BlackFagnaka is for ______

heroesofnewerth.com/heroes/view/218/Artillery#hero

what about a yordle girl from bandle that is a food mage

used to work on the farm/cooking and has a food themed skillset

Q Explosive pepper
Rapidly grows a fruit that deals AoE damage. if multiple hit a champion, they are knocked away from the impact of the last explosion.(and cant be knocked away again for 5 seconds) Works on an ammo system.

Has 3 ammo charges, 4 at max level.

W Pumpkin mine
Grows a pumpkin trap over 0.8 seconds that becomes stealthed. deals a small amount of magic damage OT and grants true vision.
Only a few can be placed on the map, mainly used to further objective control.

E rejuvenating growth Heals for 20/40/55/75/100 at start, if fully matured over 3 seconds heals for 40/55/75/100/130+ 20% of AP
Can be gast multiple ways:
if cast on ally/enemy/ground/neutral targets:
Grows a food plant that restores missing health for an ally, the longer it says the more it restores
The plant has 2/3/4 HP. casting it on an ally will immediatly apply the heal for a smaller effect.
If cast on pumpkin trap: will become visible and root a nearby target in a small Aoe for 1 second. while applying its normal damage afterwards.
If cast on Q plant spawns a very large pepper that deals increased damage and has bigger range.

R grows a tree that creates FoW and rains down seeds for a 4 second duration that cause 20/40/60% slows and deal magic damage. While healing allies.

just stop okay
just stop.
do you really want me to debunk your whole post?

Stop this mentality, because you'll sink down into the reddit shithole, where people try to be relevant with their utter retarded ideas, while failing to realize that their stupid ass mindset is exactly why they suck.

Please, don't theorycraft if you are bad at the game, just drop it.
Don't defend your points, because you'll just make yourself a clown, like whole reddit does.
Let it go, either ask for help, or what you should do is trying to realize what you did so damn wrong.

Can we finally agree that it's TSM time to win worlds? With Bjergsen who is the best mid laner in the world (only rivaled by Faker but Bjergsen has a better ceiling) and Hauntzer who has improved to become the best top in the world, I think they can easily do it as long as they get a decent bracket. Riot fucked them over so many times at worlds with the hardest bracket possible.

Whip champion when

Yesterday I was thinking that it's weird there is not any vegetable or fruit champion in League that allies could eat to heal.

[u]

xth for cute waifus

with cute penis

Esports died with S2.
go away.

I want to believe

youtube.com/watch?v=Kqymbi_fmBk

Ditto

>Back when TSM was dominant in NA and nobody could touch them
>season 2 MVP

I miss those times indeed

Tfw wifi on phone works but on pc it doesnt same for lan
Wtc

hey you actually listened hehe

make e a knockback in a line that also knocks yourself back so it can be used like a dash (maybe like vayne tumble range), it can be used in artillery form and resets on kill

>EU just trollpicking to get viewers

sad times indeed

Nice memes splyce

Which gaem should I play?

Elaborate

>watching EULCS instead of LCK

smhtbhbbq

Binary Domain
It's a solid TPS

>no fun allowed amerishart

Doom

no mans sky

Honestly I want the times where we could enjoy our teams and shitflinging.
So many great personalities, it was so much joy to watch these people play the game, because I don't think the majority lolgen gave a shit about e-sports due to LoL. We watched it because liked the teams, and even they were shittalking nonstop to each other.

The first two seasons were so magical.

dafuq is teemo top

yes,yes well done Splyce well done Splyce...HOWEVER

How the fuck is there still no champion that uses a whip for a weapon?

>pick sion support
>enemy isn't bronze
>ward in bush 24/7
>be useless
Nice game splycebabs

Lewd*

?

where is my bdsm whip wielding black rose member waifu that gains bonus stats for building lifesteal and increased AS/damage for taking damage????

>eu scene
I'm not even surprised

I like this, you shouldn't be able to use it over walls though, stop on collision with terrain, the gap between you and enemy could slightly increase with each rank.

that should be Leblanc desu

Odoamne:
/all please report bot

yeah can't cross walls

Always love these memepick games vs meta picks where we see exactly why these memepick aren't played in the first place

rate my champ idea

dude mcboymanguy

p: every third hit does %currenthp true damage
q: skillshot slow and damage
w: % damage reduction and stuns whoever attacks you
e: dash that deals damage
r: aoe slow around himself that stuns everybody who remains within range

>mikyx

does this game not mean anything?

>sion support
>ezreal mid
>teemo top

is splyce giving this series for free?
also
>mikyx inting

sounds like something RiotAugustus would actually make

go away riot developers

No minigame shit champion.

Urgot is literally perfect

because if it whipped lucian the rating of the game goes all the way up to R you dummy

Name last champion who had minigame. Maybe Jhin with his bullet system or Zac with his blops, or Bard with his chimes, Draven with his axes... this shit is rare.

(You) are literally perfect

This simply means that all other champions are shit.

his auto attack range and speed are horrible
otherwise he's pretty cool

Illaoi?
Talyiah?

basic kek

Look at this Annie.
She is for cute. Not for lewd.

C U T E

U

T

E

>tfw not rock solid enough to carry tiny humans

I was moving as fast as I could.

I wish more people would watch qt right now so they would understand how top works by looking at pantheon's actions.

what happened to the ingame chatrooms?
did they get deleted?
where do you go for finding random people to play with now?

>mid fizz keeps dashing and using his pole more than halfway down mid lane
>hes surprised when hecarim keeps killing him instead of saving his pole to escape

i gotta lose LP for this shit

>Top
>Works

0.05$ have been deposited into your PieBank account.

I'm dead sure when qt was top like 99% of this playerbase didn't understand why the Pantheon not pushed like a madman, despite being the dominating one in lane.
I wasn't shilling for qt, read the sentence again.

Go away Soraka, horsecocks are not cute!

>Whip Wielding ADC

Fuck man I'd play it, and I hate that cuck role

And still no dagger-throwing ADC too.

reddit

no
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

there's always the discord

what can you do vs the "get outranged shitter" meeeem?

open wide and accept your fate.

pick cait

Wow this coach is a dick

someone please explain to me what the fuck the point of rengars rework was if he's still going to 1 shot you instantly with no counterplay

>play safe and outscale (if you outscale)
>miss some cs to allow them to push, then get your jg to gank and get ahead
>don't pick a champ that can get outranged without any counters (most melee champs have gap closers and higher base stats)

what discord?
also what about non-vg in general?
how do all the people who used ingame chat cope now?

issue an attack order to draw agro and move the creepline closer to you.

>Based prolly putting shitters in line and showing them their place

R8 my champ design

>Passive: Basic attacks (they are ranged) and damaging abilities on enemy champions gives stacks up to max value based on level. These stacks are used to empower next ability used by this champion. Similar to Athene's passive but you can choose to deal more damage or heal more, like with Karma's Mantra.
>Q: Ranged single-target skillshot. Enemy hit by it is slowed by 30%. It stuns enemy instead if it is under 33% hp. Damage is increased by passive stacks. 1 stack increases damage by 1 point.
W: Long cooldown heal which can be used on yourself or an ally. Passive stacks gives additional heal power. 1 stack increases heal by 1 point.
E: MS and AS buff to yourself or and ally. Does not consume passive stacks.
R: After a 1 second delay all enemies in a selected area are damaged and slowed, meanwhile allies are healed. Passive stacks increase damage and healing. 10 stacks increases damage by 1 point and 8 stacks increases heal by 1 point (so 80 stacks will give additional 8 points to ult damage and 10 points to ult heal).

Opinions?

warwick's scent trail

make a league omeagle then

play fable anniversary
that game always deserves another playthrough, its comfy
also comfy bfs~

NuRengar doesn't literally kill you before he hits the ground, plus half his Q damage is even flashable now.

Plus just aren't remembering how fucking cancerous old Rengar was, this new one ain't perfect but it's far better than what we had before. Having Camo instead of true invis and the crit mechanic is a fuckton easier to realistically play around.

new Rengar looks super weak imo

every retard could play him before now you at least need to know what that champ does

>balanced

>play normal draft to try out new champs
>lose 2 games because of retards
>stop playing normal draft