How does someone spinout at 5mph?

how does someone spinout at 5mph?

How does someone keep being entertained by this stale pasta!?!?

It's the same dude every time, I'm better than him while being a furfag and he can't stand it

It is pretty sad he has nothing better to do

They do nothing but shitpost on Veeky Forums under 10 different names at all times of the day

Does this even qualify as shitposting?

lol he literally gets triggered every time. hilarious

Does anyone actually care about this other than OP?

I go to these threads just for his reaction

why are Republicans so cucked?

But I don't think he really cares.

Kind of like laughing at someone who isn't mad about something, until they are mad about your laughing. Then claiming they are mad at the original thing. It's the lowest level of trolling and is extremely petty.

2bh I like the threads, it's nice to know somebody is always thinking about me and giving me attention, even if I'm not here.
Also some good OC is coming from them lately.

Radical Islamic terrorism

Context?

>Spins out in a car with 50HP
>Claims a car with 200HP is underpowered

You always reply within 10 minutes though..

not always, you can check the archives if you want, after all you're the one making the claim so you should have archive links ready to prove this.

Most of us check this board as often as normies check Facebook. You know that's true.

you need help man

Sadly very true

I'd reckon the dude making these threads needs help more than me

Hello, this is me.

reposting the template

I thought Veeky Forums were pretty normie looking but this guy is the fucking template of basement dwellers. The glasses, the shitty beard, the baseball cap to hide the balding... he's got it all.

OP's not the one who cant drive though, you need more help than he does

He can't drive because he doesn't have a car

Who cares, it's not like you or any other trip faggots (besides like two) are making this board better.

self awareness escapes some people. i really dont know how he can look in the mirror and not think "hey i look like a neckbeard".

I cut it off, looks a lot better now

He thinks it's fur because he's a furfag irl. Just when you think it couldn't get sadder right?

Fixed

what about the bad ponytail and the ron howard cap?

Cut your wrists instead.

I basically did like 3 days ago

t. Mrcummy

>better
dude I dont think he could be any worse

nice photoshop

It would take some time to edit the spacing on all those replies to make the (You) fit between them

Damn, you're almost as good a shitposter as I was. Draw a gay furry couple in a DR30 Skyline, they'll love it

I think I'm gonna get a fursuit just so I can do turbo V8 donuts in it and post it on here

How dare you.

you retarded newfags realize that a screenshot doesn't prove shit right?

You are entitled to believe what you want.

no, it is literally factual that posting a screenshot of a post does not mean that it is authentic in any way

>Not posting a link with audio.
Nice double doubles.

Im know. But it is up to you whether you want to believe me. I am not invested enough to provide further evidence

Pendulum effect, ie 'Scandinavian flick'.

literally btfo