Lexus LC 500

This is a beautiful car, but is it worth the $95,000 price tag? The F-Type Jag seems like a better option for the price. What's your opinion?

side rear

interior

I personally think the design of the Lexus is better, but the F-Type is definitely better performance wise from what I can tell.

Yuck

The Lexus looks better in person than in pictures, trust me
I prefer the looks of the jag anyway, and the performance, but Lexus was never about performance, it's comfortable cruiser, with lots of quality and I hope reliability, and the performance isn't that bad either. It's not the obvious choice but I think it's nice to have it.

>but is it worth the $95,000 price tag?
Fuck no.
>Same engine as the RC/GS F
>Its basically a redesigned RC F with more leather

You have to be retarded to buy this, seriously.

P I G F A T
I
G
F
A
T

They got this design so fucking right. Can't believe how far Lexus has come from that fucking boring 1st-gen Soarer/SC.

I for one am glad Lexus no longer photocopies European designs and changes the badges.

It's more of a "gran tourer" than a true sports car.

Just get a LS400

If only it didn't have that fuck huge grill on the front

Slower than an electric 7-seater family sedan.

I like the way the Lexus looks far better than the Jaguar (which looks quite bland by comparison). Also, I'm willing to place my bet for reliability on the Lexus over the Jaguar any day.

>1st-gen Soarer/SC

The first-gen Soarer is NOT the first-gen SC.

>Its basically a redesigned RC F

No they didn't. It looks like it's melting.

in my opinion the rc looks better

The first-generation Lexus SC was the third-generation Toyota Soarer, you autistic fuck.

And never forget the 2nd/4th gen was a bathtub.

Nigga... YOU were the one that said that the first-gen Soarer was an SC, dummy.

Or have you already forgotten about:
>1st-gen Soarer/SC

The first-gen Soarer was NEVER an SC. Neither was the second-gen.

I dunno if it's worth the price tag but I saw it in person this week and damn it looks great. Pictures really don't do it justice.

>The Lexus looks better in person than in pictures, trust me
This.
I saw one in South Carolina the other day and it was insane. I'd probably get it over the Jag but I like both

Lolz

Sporty luxury cars aren't sports cars.

Your lack of reading comprehension coupled with your autism is quite cute, user.

Sorry, but it's your writing proficiency that needs work.

The first-gen Soarer was never an SC