/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/NvRlx
creationkit.com/index.php?title=Category:Tutorials
0traveler0.tumblr.com/post/158686382585/updated-my-sword-mod-to-add-three-new-variants
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34917/?tab=5&&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/ajax/comments/?mod_id=34917&page=1&sort=DESC&pid=0&thread_id=1046312&pUp=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Waifus and lore living in harmony

>not playing as "Prisoner"

If the Dunmer feel so oppressed by living in Nord cities in Skyrim, why don't they just live on the island that Skyrim graciously gave them? There's more than enough room for the people of the gray quarter to make new homes. And surely it would be better than living under "oppressive nord rule"

>not playing as "Prisoner" in real life

O-Okay.

Did you play Dragonborn?

How wide is your asshole right now?

How's Sweden?

>fugitive
>Hold onto this!
>hands me a giant fucking iron hammer on fire
why would anyone steal that

Yeah, I did, and I made the island safe for them again for some reason. Not that they were even aware weird shit was happening there.

Reminder that vampire girls are not for lewd!

Because it's a giant fucking iron hammer on fire?

Right, because vampires are so gross nobody would want to touch them lol

where's afterstory 3

money. but keep it, its a cool hammer

it was pretty boring not sure why I took it

a pencil a toothbrush and a remote controller

Does that include you?

B I G
I
G

thiggg

Yarti needs to work off all that maternal thigh-meat

lol what fatasses. leaving those horkers behind was a good decision.

MEATY

looks like a nice scene if it wasnt for the ENB. looks kinda...sad and dark

They might be fatasses, but aren't they still your friends?

All of yarti's shots are really brown

wonder why lol

yeah both of them have lots of brown and grey in their images but are missing any others

Girls, not women, user. Know the difference.

of course, and as their friend and superior, I have a responsibility to roast and bully them.

isn't she supposed to be pregnant with faust's kid? or is it horst's?

>pregnant with faust's kid
She's gonna have a really hard time popping out a baby that big

Oh shit nigger, do you want to start another vampire pregnancy debate?

Who is/wants to be pregnant with MY kid?

Bro, lower the mouth, make it a bit thich/wider, and get rid of the raccoon eyes. Then, she can be a cutie

Ewa.

nobody
obviously he does, do you want to enable him?

No need for a debate. It has been established by Oblivion that vampires are fertile and can procreate with non-vampires to create a half-vampire/dhampir.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Stop bully

1. He didn't even make that face
2. It's way better than any of yours'
3. Your opinions don't matter in the slightest

You need to fix your own waifus before you try to criticize others' EVER again

He was just trying to give helpful advice, Cumtears. No need to get defensive.

1. I'm not Cumtears
2. His advice isn't worth the dirt on my boots

Then why are you getting defensive on his behalf? Which shitposter are (You)?

How am I shitposting? Anyone who makes something as hilarious as pic related shouldn't be going around giving advice like they're God's gift to the world.

Its so easy to impersonate cumstains/tears because everybody just assumes a random poster is cumtears/stains.

Keep being (you)rself /tesg/.

Especially how much genuine advice he's been given in the past and how he has always dismissed all of it as shitposting.

It's OK, Anons. I'm sure someone out there loves you and your imperfections too

(You)'s for the poor and disabled

You need mental help. Please stop posting here.

Thanks senpai!

This general needs new waifus/fresh blood

Stop entertaining the tumor and POST YER NEWEST SCREENSHOT

Please post your latest screenshot!
Veeky Forums-safe lewds are welcome too!

I hope to become fresh blood once I get a better rig, so that I don't get bullied for not having an ENB and whatnot.

imgur.com/a/NvRlx

Is clipping okay

Do it anyway, user! Who cares!

haha

I want to pinch their butts.

Newest I can post.

You could also just install ENB but turn its off unless you are taking screenshots.

>Veeky Forums-safe lewds are welcome too!
i have that. I think.

>Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017
:^)

What is Nim's opinion on vore?

>Do it anyway, user! Who cares!
I did it several months ago but I'm not good at screenshots and wasn't happy with muh waifu, so I don't want to do it again until I get a not-toaster. Thanks for the encouragement though, lil vamp.

>somebody posted the link to the Ava bully set I did
>it wasn't me
wew

You're such a horny faggot, you know that? Vampires, little girls, and now goats.

:^)

shiggydiggy

>mfw trying to learn how to make quests in the creation kit
>mfw trying to learn how to make radiant quests in the creation kit

Yeaaaah.
I'm done with this, at least we have the Notice Board.

That's pretty funny actually, because he was bullying Ava so she wouldn't drug and rape him.

am i being detained

Yes, Katt.

What is the crime officer

Just saying. I find it odd that the shitposting just stop when some regulars start posting.

Being a Swede.

so for special edition SKSE

"Sorry, this isn't intended to be an April Fools joke or something like that.

I don't really have any good news. A large amount of the core code (papyrus support, scaleform support, etc) is ready, but the layout of most of the game data classes still needs to be verified as unchanged from the 32-bit version.

I haven't had any time to work on this for the past few months due to work, and I assume the same is true for Stephen. Making time estimates for full-time professional engineering projects is very hard, and this is far from that.

Again, sorry for getting people's hopes up."

is this the curse of stalker modding being transmitted to elder scrolls?

I got sick of the CK just trying to put magic on swords.Tried to make a house yesterday but ended up just modifying a room in an existing house mod for one screenshot set

I suddenly have great admiration for the people who spend hundreds of hours working with that thing to make huge mods

welcome to a few days ago, slowpoke

I submit, take me to jail

I just realized how few bones a skeleton actually has

Too be honest, I figured the best time to discuss it wouldn't be the same time the news broke

I don't want to scare you or anything but THERES A FUCKING NON-SKELETON BEHIND YOU

What kind of Magic on swords? like enchantments? or like swinging the sword and a fireball comes out? Cause I know how to do enchantments on weapons at least from my struggles.

Making a House is easy though, in my Mod I made a couple of indoor rooms already. I wanted to finish my mod before making screenshots of my character, but god damn making quests shouldn't be that damn tedious and headbanging.

I DID manage to make a simple Quest, that goes like
-Talk to NPC
-Go kill thing
-Let NPC know it's done and quest is finish

Real basic and boring. I'll Proably make a guide on how to do it and post it, just in case someone out there wants to make a quest. Sorry ranting

>thinking non-skeletons are what scares me

Ghosts man, fucking shades. How you be a ghost and have bones and turn into pudding when you die?

shit ain't right

You know they've had step-by-step guides on doing basic shit in the CK on the official site since release, right?
creationkit.com/index.php?title=Category:Tutorials

It started out as simple "does x points of elemental damage for y seconds" kind of stuff which was easy to do, but then I wanted to go further and make them shoot projectiles, have different effects depending on factors like weather, location, etc and that's where I hit a roadblock
0traveler0.tumblr.com/post/158686382585/updated-my-sword-mod-to-add-three-new-variants

I also got super lazy and stopped working on it, which doesn't help

>deadly mutilation

not him but god damn I wish it would be updated

This makes me want a cho aniki mod to replace brawls

following guide-anons morrowind pastebin guide, and have a question

At a certain point the guide suggests installing Tomb of the Snow Prince and just using the textures from it, deleting any superfluous folders/files to reduce clutter, unless you are using windoors glow in which case some need to be renamed and put into a folder (\textures\_wgb). Later on in the architecture section some of the mods have windoorsglow compatability patches that utilize a similarly named folder (\textures\_wgv) Are these supposed to be 2 different folders, or is there a typo and I should only have one _wgv folder? Confused bc the dls for windoors glow didn't have any textures, just .bsas

Any more of her user?

Follower anywhere?

there's a fixed version made by some random guy in the deadly mutialtion nexus forum

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34917/?tab=5&&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/ajax/comments/?mod_id=34917&page=1&sort=DESC&pid=0&thread_id=1046312&pUp=1

>deadly mutilation
>suddenly get interested in opening the webm
>not waifu related
Shame.