How many cup holders does your car have?

Would you buy a car without them?

>How many
None

>would you?

I did

I thought mine didn't have one for the longest time, turns out it is on the inside of the lid to the glove box.

Fucking Germans I swear.

>How many?

4 up front maybe 2 in the rear.

>Would you?

Yeah. I just tend to hold my beer in my hand anyway

checked
I don't use them.

Wait, which car do you have? I have a first gen Volvo V70 and literally had the same. I was genuinely happy when I found it.

It has two.

But then again I only seat two comfortably (three if you squeeze someone in on the front bench, but it makes shifting a bitch).

It has 6 but three of them are kind of useless.

2 round indents on the glovebox lid. Should have 2 actual cupholders as well but the console is missing.

I've had cars with none and don't miss them.

6 or 8, haven't checked in a while. I'd buy a car without them, but I'd buy a temporary cupholder of sorts for long trips.

Mine has two. I would need at least one on my daily driver because I've always got a cup of coffee or water bottle with me. On a weekend/fun car I could do without them.

>haven't checked in a while

Does the number change or something?

two, but one of them is under the arm rest, so you have to flip the arm rest up to put a drink in it, which annoys the shit out of me cuz then it's just sticking up weird and your elbow hits the flipped up arm rest when you shift, so it's barely even useful, even for small things cuz you have to either flip up the arm rest anyway or squeeze whatever item through the like 2 inch gap between the center console and arm rest.

yeah I could live without cup holders, I almost never have drinks in the car unless I'm getting fast food or something

2, no unless it was a badass car that I just couldn't resist.

One in the glove box. I'm not an amerilard so I don't care.

If he drives a bmw it does. One time i lent my e39 to my mother and the brittle cup holders in the front were both somehow not working and one was fully ripped out the other one was stuck inside. This is a common issue so i got this great looking insert that looked stock

>How many cup holders does your car have?
None.

>Would you buy a car without them?
Yes. I don't care.

Is the cupholder thing really that big of a deal to some people? I mean, really?

>Acura
>Ferd
None
>Yamaha
Lel

2 holders. If you find a gem and let cup holders stop you, you're worse for cars than paul walker

kek

Mine has 2 cup holders.

They cannot fit anything bigger than a small cup from McDonalds.

Benz 190E

I think every car should have some sort of cup holder. I like how in my current gen VW beetle they are nicely designed into the center console behind the shifter.

I need them to keep a bottle of water and my coffee in because I commute 3 hours a day.

Here is what they look like in my car.

Four for sure I'm not sure if those things in my door panels that have a circle indention are suppose to be but I know I can fit a cup there if so then 8

zero nada zilch 0. 67 firebird, back when cup holders were at the bar and shoulder belts were optional.

Miata NC
It has 4 (four) motherfucking cup holders, it makes no sense whatsoever. I never eat/drink while driving. I wonder if the jap model also has 4.

Miats has 2 cupholders, and one of them has a cut-out for holding muh wax pen so I'm content. The FB RX7 of had before had no cupholders at all, unless you consider those slight circular indentations on the glovebox lid to be cupholders. Wasn't a problem except for when I had a coffee thermos or cup in the mornings

My E36 had the same fucking thing. Pic related is 90s Germany's idea of a cupholder.

Fuck.

8 cup holders

It's an Accord

Mine also has these as the only cup holders and it's American.

>how many cup holders do you have?
None, also no back seats. Just a shiny dick with wheels. Me and me mate are just the two balls
This was the fasted road production car in 1994 so who cars.

It's not a cup holder, it's just a cup/bottle stand for breaks and pauses because rational people transport their drinks in bottles to begin with. The whole drive-through paper cup thing is utterly impractical and a blight upon mobile eating.

>Is the cupholder thing really that big of a deal to some people? I mean, really?
Mostly to parents. Kids never drink anything until they're forced to sit still like on a car and then they're constantly thirsty. At the same time they don't have the focus to keep track of a drink so good cupholders become important. That's why you see minivans and such with a thousand cupholders.

1 holder UNDER ARMREST that is so fucking small nothing fits in and when it does it obstructs armrest.

Fucking shitheads.

2 and they're terrible. Considering bolting a large tin can to the dash.

most amercian picture I've ever seen. There is virutally no reason for a self respecting human being to be EATING WHILE DRIVING the fact that this has become the norm is a fucking joke

I have a 94 suburban. I think i have fucking 8 cup holders and 7 ashtrays.

i have a pre facelift 986 and i don't even have those piles of shit

>0

>sure, it's whatever

>not munching on some beefy jerk with one hand while driving several hours cross country

>two
>one and a half
>none. Had to buy those shitty window ones from AutoZone

>1 but there should be 4
>2 and some weird cup/coin holder shit in the rear
>0

Btw

>Honda italicized XG350
>96 Ram. Has shitty pullout cupholders. 1 of them the shit just falls through and the other has a shitty little tray and drinks fall over and explode any time you make any sort of movement to the left at all. My carpet looks like someone took a shit on it.
>86 Chebby. Nothing. Just nothing. Kill me.

In the US some people have 90+ minute one way daily commutes, and we'll do road trips in excess of three hours multiple times per year. Having a cupholder to keep hydrated or have a drink that keeps one awake (coffee, energy drink, etc.) is a big thing for us.

This, i was more concerned with the car that i didn't even notice the no cup holders

Well that explains the demographic I see driving them

2 really inconvenient ones . 5 ones that are completely useless

Implying this matters in 2017. Your driving a sporty Honda accord made in the mid 2000s as far as any is impressed.

I have a 40 mijjute commute to tech school. I can have 10 more minutes of sleep if i eat and drive. minutesN ever seen that tray thing IRL though.

I've got three ashtrays. Does that count?

Meanwhile in the Mazda Design lab circa 1998:

guys

guys

what if, all right

what if

listen guys

the rest of the car is round right?

what if we made the cupholders square?

My R32 GT-R has 0 cup holders. My S2000 has 1, and it's a phone holder now.

also in true American style, the NB Miata console lid opens to the left, meaning you can turn left as hard as you can and the cup will still stay in its holder.

>All that projecting

It's ok user, we know you're a poor who will never own a fine machine. You just enjoy A to B toasters. Why are you even on this board?

The two cupholders in the front are tucked beneath the dash, so there's a height limit on the cups that will fit in there.
I just can't put my straw into my cup.

1 in the driver door
1 for the passenger
2 in the glovebox

You sound retarded and your shitbox Porsche is a shitbox. You should feel bad having tried to make yourself sound superior because of a car.

That is if you really actually own it...Ill call you out on it actually...bread on hood..with timestamp. Make sure to get a bit of your finger in the shot as well.

Lmao i have one like this

Why respond to obvious bait?

Because he is trying to prove he owns it. Which he doesn't...Pay no mind to him..just some idiot pretending he owns the car he is posting.

Im not one of them i s-swear.

2 in the front seat, 2 in the back.

Yes I would have bought the car without them.

I only have a water bottle with water in it in my car and I usually put that in between the seat and the center console

Why would someone just go on Veeky Forums and lie?

My Integra already has the most useless cupholders ever. Way too flimsy and any drink that's bigger than a small gets in the way of the head unit. Wide cups are also terrible to have in it and they spill all the time.

3, two in a folding panel and one on the lower dashboard.

Don't know.

3 up front, 2 in back. Which is odd because my car seats 2 up front and 3 in back....

Please excuse the dirt. It's my beater car, and the plastic is stained from the previous owner smoking in it.

And to answer part 2, yes. My fun car ('74 MGB) had no cup holders.

3 front 2 back

yes, but only if it was for having fun

cup holders are too useful for a daily especially if you put stuff other than cups in them.

No, because they're in all the new cars I considered worthy enough to have me as their owner. What is more interesting is if american cars came with french fry holders or not.

Pictured is a french fry holder you can add to your if the OEM didn't include one as stock. Some of those car mod shops in Japan are very large and may even have a modification service shop next door to install the more technical mods that need welding, power train, or engine work.

>be american
>have 14,000 cup holders
>60% of your car is cup holders
>get shot
>keep blood transfusions in the cup holders

feels so good, get furious yuropoorz

uropoos simply can't compete

My jag has 0.

>3 cupholders in the center
>1 bottleholder in each door
I wouldn't buy one without

>Why would someone just go on Veeky Forums and lie?
Because people like Alphonse (Musashi) have a bitter grudge against life or people in general. So they post spammy new threads to drive good threads off, post useless responses like "kek" or "sperg more", or post deliberately bad advice.

2 cup holders
Inconveniently placed in center console directly blocking the shifter. Have to awkwardly hold arm above drinks and shift with finger tips on rare occasions that drinks are in the holders. Mostly get used to hold gum and phone which fits with the cup holder lid/cover closed. Would definitely buy a car without them.

All my vehicles have them. My tractors have them. I put one on my bobcat excavator. My motorcycle even has two.

I bought a 93 Cherokee as a project and it was fucking maddening to not be able to have a soda with me (by which I mean having to shift while holding an open can). Then again I live where it's fuck all dry and never leave the house without a beverage.

Read that at a glance as Bf 109E

People are terrible though. Nothing wrong with having a grudge against them.

sperg more tho cuck

Why did you have to summon him?

i gave him a complex so he replies to all of my posts. he's actually autistic too lol.

It's not a surprise he's a racist either. Stupidity is a breeding ground for hate.

One in the front that fits almost nothing and two in the back.

I fucking hate you so much.

4, 2 in the doors and 2 in the center console
I never use them for cups or other containers of beverages, but I always use them to hold miscellaneous stuff, so as long as there's sufficiently useful storage, I wouldn't miss the cupholders.

That's typically a US thing, and it makes me angry that most euro cars are now getting those faggy cup holders.
It's so unesthetic... and I'd rather have a 1.5L water bottle in the trunk.

sperg more

>Stupidity is a breeding ground for hate.
Just look at the performance scores of students from 1st grade through 12th grade and you can see who the stupid ones are. Of course, 10th grade onwards has a lack of data from one minority due to forced dropouts for violence and other criminal behaviours.

My FC has the same thing, it's not intended for use while in motion, just to hold your drink while stopped.

The only thing I drink while driving is coffee from a coffee mug, which I obviously have to hold so that it doesn't spill.

>It's not a surprise he's a racist either. Stupidity is a breeding ground for hate.
That alphonse seems to be the actual racist here. He's acting out his racial bitterness by trolling and vandalizing.

none, because germans in the 80`s were lean, killer machines, who never stopped at mcdonals but only drank bottled evian water

What racial bitterness? I love whites. I want a dom white bf to put me in chains but they're hard to come by.

this.

It has 2 of them, directly in front of the shifter.
I only use one of them for a bottle of water.

>school
You have to be 18 to post here.

Honesty, no idea

This escalated quickly

10 cupholders throughout the entire car.

>tfw single but still an SUV owner

1, it's barely an inch deep and too wide. Water bottles immediately go flying. Smaller beverages without a sealable lid have to be babied. Sort of near shifter too. Thanks gm.