/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread →

Lucky manlet edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 19/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NzrbR
danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Killing_Game_Survivor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for best girl!

I LOVE user-KUN!

There's nothing wrong with my taste! There isn't anyone in this cast I dislike.

Damn shawty ok!

Nth for my beloved Saihara!
(3/3)

Threadly reminder Mukuro was a full conscious person and that, unlike the DR2 cast, was never exposed to the MINDHACC anime, so she is a villain

Mugi!

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

You met happy tulpas!

MIKON~

Daily reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl
She got rebuild as an android by Hajizuru and won the Hajizurubowl. She's now playing games with the DR2 cast on the boat forever (or at least till V3 happens in this universe)

Shinguji is for _____

Boiling!
Salting!

Lets play a game. Im going to put the amount of fan art each character have in Pixiv and lets give opinion of how well this number denote the popularity of each character.

Lets begin with the DR1 cast:

Naegi Makoto (7174)
Kirigiri Kyoko (5098)
Enoshima Junko (4961)
Togami Byakuya (4759)
Ishimaru Kiyotaka (4599)
Fujisaki Chihiro (3557)
Maizono Sayaka (2284)
Fukawa Touko (2253)
Celestia Ludenberg (2153)
Oowada Mondo (2072)
Kuwata Leon (1343)
Asahina Aoi (1335)
Hagakure Yasuhiro (1212)
Ikusaba Mukuro (932)
Ogami Sakura (780)
Yamada Hifumi (283)

Shotakiyo!

Yeah Amami would have been more dangerous had he stuck around so obviously Tsumugi would need to get rid of him and thankfully for her she had Kaede around to help her with that.

>Threadly reminder Mukuro was a full conscious person and that, unlike the DR2 cast, was never exposed to the MINDHACC anime
Sure
>she is a villain
No she's just Junko's henchman and nothing more than that.

>Amami being dangerous
Nice meme

Do you like puppets?

>His motives are along the lines of “I’m curious to see which is the best Super High School Level talent is the best”, “because it seems fun” and “losing your talents is basically the same as dying anyway”.

His main line of thought as the mastermind is “You guys threw away your talent. Talentless people are uninteresting and deserve to die. In that case, it’s okay for you all to die, I guess.”

Is he the best mastermind?

DR 2 cast:

1. Nagito (11861)
2. Hajime (8479)
3. Chiaki (6388)
4. Gundam (2923)
5. Souda (2755)
6. Izuru (2412)
7. Mikan (2387)
8. Ibuki (1425)
9. Sonia (1199)
10. Fuyuhiko (984)
11. Peko (948)
12. Hiyoko (809)
13. Mahiru (690)
14. Akane (324)
15. Teruteru (236)
16. Nidai (213)
17. Imposter (72) by SHSL Imposter tag

What about Genocider?

I wish he was real

Basically. Shirogane made the right call there. Who knows how the game would be had he stuck around.

He's Nagito without a Hope fetish

UDG cast:

Komaru (775)
Monaca (435)
Kotoko (257)
Nagisa (139)
Jataro (68)
Hiroko (54)
Yuta (36)
Taichi (34)
Haiji (28)

Me too

Depends on whatever his plan was.

I guess i'm going to take a nap.
Be good when i'm gone, user-kuns!

>she's just Junko's henchman and nothing more than that.

I dont see how "just" assisting a terrorist in his plots makes her any less than other terrorist

That Mukurofag is retarded. He's the same guy who thinks IF is good.

Then again all Mukurofags are retarded.

Don't die in your sleep, Perceiver-sama.

I forgot how fun it was to post in this general from time to time.

I want to fuck them all

It doesn't make her any less of a terrorist but it also doesn't make her any more of a leader or the one who made that plan.
It's like putting a bunch of random goons on Joker's level and saying they're the same when they're not.

>hurr she helped a villain in killing people and destroying the world but that doesn't me she's a villain

>You used bad examples here, Mahiru and Hiyoko don't have too many fan art but were in the top 5 in the polls. Number of fan art =/= popularitty.

Do you realize that is an outdated polls? Noone really use them as reference anymore

Mahiru is so unpopular her keychains didn't even sell well in Japan

Do you even know what a villain is?

Well in regards to Junko being pretty high, I think we also need to consider the amount of artists who aren't really fans of the series but use her as a generic hot girl in nsfw drawings.

I am not discussing she being a leader. Im just saying she is a villain and a bad person.

DJ is the best boy

What is this? This is official content right? If not, this looks pretty autistic

>all villains have to be some big leader

>Reason to join the Talent Removal Project:
>Was subscribed by her parents because they are worried about how she overworks herself by treating her responsibilities as some kind of holy mission.
What the fuck was her parents problem?

Are we talking about her role in the story or her in universe?
Because in universe okay she's a villain but her role is just to be Junko's henchman and doesn't really do anything in the story except follow Junko's orders and that's it

It was an April Fools joke made by a Japanese artist not affiliated with the series. She's been posting some things on Twitter and made a Tumblr and a website for it.

I thought she was one of the good ones?

She's fucked up, but somehow keeps her art tamed enough.

t. Kirumi, Shinguji and Celes

Is Hiroko popular only on the West?

>Hiroko
Who?

Her role and what she is. She is Junko's willing henchmen and therefore a villain.

Hagakure's mom?
Well, Japan doesn't really think much of her I guess?

I want Sluthara to bully Suckhara

Is this game even popular in Japan? What do you think about it, Kuzuanon?

I wouldn't say that she is popular here.

Well... it's "okay", most of them tend to think of it as refreshing, but honestly, refreshing at best, a nice breather from the killing games, but that's all that was, oh, also more Fukawa material for fans I guess, but that's about it, people tend to just glance over it, me myself consider it an experiment and nothing more, like they were testing themselves on making a game on a different genre so to speak.
The game itself had a lot of potentials, it could have fixed plotholes the past games had there and then, it could have had more shit to do, it could have had the captives do more shit.
Hell, they could have stuck with the original beta plan of having the protag as Kanon and Haiji as the secondary protagonist with a fucking katana hidden under his armcast.
They could have went around, fighting the SHSL Despair guys on boss fights, capturing them for when they get sent to the NWP or some shit, idk, just anything other than "KIDS VS ADULTS". The game is good but good at best, not the best shit.

Sato did nothing wrong.

>Karate guy likes sewing
That's gay.

I just never played it, but I know the plot and that it's some shitty 3D shooter with some VN splashes. Should I play it?

>They could have went around, fighting the SHSL Despair guys on boss fights
That would have been pretty fucking cool. So much missed potential.

>never plays it
>making judgement already
Kys

Oumafags reaching komaedafags and last thread they trying to excuse at the point of even assume wrong things from other characterfags

Honestly, it's sort of tedious, but not playing out means you're not missing much, to be honest, you can get up to speed with the plot and shit any other way, so you don't have to play it, just my recommendation.
I played it for completionist reasons.

I know right? Each boss fight could have been different, reflecting their talents and shit, Sonia using an army, Kuzuryuu and Peko double battle, Gundam using animals, you name it.

Is he Kanji Tatsumi?

I said that shooter mechanic is shitty, not the game itself.

>Tough guy likes girly things
Probably.

I've made a discord. All feel free to join.
discord.gg/NzrbR

Though I could see some DR2fags whining about how some normie girl is beating the fuck out of their favorites.

Whatever valwin

Yeah, It's always the same thing
Ouma has a bad fanbase just for being popular

Oumafags are cancer yes but you look no better right now ESL-kun.

Would they also "be executed" and then appeared to be alive at the end, like Warriors of Hope?

Well, I love Kuzuryuu but hey, beating them won't be easy of course, but how about that they surrender at the end of the fight?

I dunno, but that is pointless because we know they are alive and well in SDR2 anyways.

But why would they surrender?

If he died here, would it be considered a suicide?

Well, maybe the purpose of the fight was for them to fight as a form of despair or some shit, but losing in itself is a form of despair anyways, something they would accept, similar to how Junko just up and executes herself at the end of the game because of the despairful feeling of losing. Seeing as the SDR2 kids all retain their personalities somewhat but have their mindset full of despair, its not a stretch to think that

Or maybe they just figure during the middle of the fight that surrender is a good idea because it's part of their plan or some shit, I don't know.

I thought everyone had already accepted that he would have a cancerous fanbase and moved on?

Okay, so here's a question. The camera has a 30-second interval between each taken picture, right? So how was the camera able to take a pic of him opening the secret door AND of him walking towards the camera, which I guess happened after he noticed the flash? I don't see how that could fit into 30 seconds.

You have a point here.

What about Warriors of Hope in this scenario?

danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Killing_Game_Survivor
Reminder that if your faves aren't in this category they are shit and not worth discussing.

Kukuku~ It appears that no one wants to join my server. How curious. Do you all not enjoy Nee-san as well?

It's possible. Though it would be redundant if all their fights end with them surrendering or something.

Maybe Izuru gave them a call.

He was waving hi for 30 seconds thinking he was on tv

Amami's just that quick I guess?

Where is Tsumugi?

They could take a role similar to the Monokuma Cubs in V3, I guess?
In fact, the plot could have worked even if the WoH had the same roles. They just could have been more in charge of capturing the Captives and shit instead of the whole despair deal.
Hell, the story could have been in two half even.

Yeah, but well, not all of them would surrender that easy. I think surrender is a wrong word I used, maybe some of them would get cucked or something, like Souda or Mikan or some shit maybe, while some of them would honorably surrender like Kuzuryuu or Peko or Nidai or something.

What would we even talk about in a Discord chat? About how much we want to fuck a character? Plan a raid on Veeky Forums? Create our own killing game? Roleplay?

I guess you could say he RUNtarou...

I'm so sorry. Please don't hate me...

We just let you enjoy nee-san alone. Aren't you the one who doesn't want misters around her?

YyyOooUuuRrr SssIiiSsTttEeeRrr IiiSss CccUuuTttEee.

Discord cancer needs to die in a fire

What's wrong with the scenario?

Yeah I could see people like Fuyuhiko, Peko or Nekomaru stepping down on their own or something. People like Souda and Ibuki may need to get BTFO into unconsciousness so that another member of UD goes and picks them up or something.

I kinda wanted to join, but knowing me I would probably not say anything

Wouldn't Souda create some big-ass mecha?