Koreans are the new japs

Koreans are the new japs.

>Pro-tip: impossible to deny

>Everything is either slow, pigfat, or a CUV
>They are going to ask more dollars for their Hyundai accent N-sport than both golf GTI and Focus ST
>still not a better value than bland toyotashit

>bad resale value
>even worse than murican and german cars
new jap? wtf user
>inb4 interior, horsepower, reliability and warranty
I rather listen to the market than bunch of busriders on a Vietnamese dogcooking forum

>I rather listen to the market

the market is comprised of the average person and the average person is a fucking retard. not that Veeky Forums is much better but I'd rather listen to someone in the industry who works on several different brands.

>worse resale value
That's because they are actually desirable now, what's so hard to understand?

I know people who'd trade a fully loaded Rav4 for a new Elantra because of how fucking dreadful and soulless the Rav4 is.

>Shitty ass comparison based on (retarded) opinion
>Hurr disprove it
Japs did a lot of things.
>Made timelessly designed cars
>Were reliable
>Fairly priced
>Made great performing cars
>Came up with clever technologies and used more cutting edge shit like vvt
The dog eaters do like one of these things.

Nope.
Even in the 60's Japan was ahead.

>Veloster
trash

100 wons have been delivered into your account

That makes no sense. What SUV is not soulless? Also, the Elantra is soulless too. He should have gotten the Sport Civic Hatch.

What legendary cars have the gooks made? That's right. NONE. Where is the R32 GTR of gookland? DOESN'T EXIST. Where is the the Mazda RX7 of gookland? DOESN'T EXIST. Where is the Toyota GT of gookland? NOPE. The gooks will never beat the nips.

>guys look our copies of 5 year old european cars look really nice from a few meters away

>>They are going to ask more dollars for their Hyundai accent N-sport than both golf GTI and Focus ST

When is the last time the Germans or nips made a legendary car? You're talking about a totally different era.

>918
>gt-r nismo

Fast cars, but hardly "legendary". The current GTR in particular gets a ton of shit for being big, fat, ugly, and an overly technical bore to drive. And while I personally love the 918, no one even seems to care about it.

Name one [1] Korean car capable of 200mph

>boring cant turn understeer machine
>legendary

also

>barely faster than the best car ever made the mclaren f1

>modern Korean cars can't compete with old Japanese cars

Neither can modern cars from any country.

>avoiding the question
Easy mode it can be a race car.

A few months ago I went to test drive a new Genesis... I came home with a new lexus

why, because they are about to get nuked?

Kek, this. This so much.

All the gooks do is hatchbacks and SUVs.

There are no remarkable engines, no impressive technologies, no well engineered chassis, no nothing, basically.

>Kia
>Hyandai

I cringe at the thought of it.

Not him but Bugatti isn't German, dumbass.

Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Volkswagen AG

and samsung! that... doesn't make anything.

Why is it owned by VAG?
>audi parts bin

and so is lamborghini, does that make it German?

The more you look at it, the uglier it gets.

Yes.
They are glorified Audi now.

what about Fiat Chrysler?

italian

Italian

italian

>more reliable
>cheaper
>better warranty

Yeah, they're looking good. If I was in the market for a brand new economy car, if go with Hyundai or Kia. Even some of their new sporty versions of them are getting lots of praise.

>Americans are the new Euros
>Japs are the new Americans

Euros are now basically space aliens

italian

Literally everyone does hatchbacks and SUVs now. That is just how the market is now.

Well Genetically Japs are descended from Koreans.

Even though they hate each other.

Why can't the chinks make good cars?

They do sound very similar.
Are they are also friendly unlike Chinese and other countries around China

That and base models come with pretty much everything you would want in a car, unlike German "luxury" brands where you have to cough up cash for every little thing.

Dude

That is so off in so many ways

Japs have always floated and cultured in their own little fucking Island

Koreans are obvious descendants from chinks but Japs are very specially deformed creatures

corean propaganda
they make shit like that up all the time because they're still butthurt over pre-WWII occupation.

the japanese are descended from ancient chinese mainlanders and ainu people

there ya go

if anything Koreans descended from Japan because everything in their country is ctrl+c'd from Japan. Don't believe me? Check every word they use, every system they have, and everything they make and sell.

Benchracers: The Thread

>918
Limited production, not relevant
>GT-R Nismo
Autotragic only, fuckboys and retarded wops flock over it because they only took the theorical test for their DL

>Not relevant
Lol. Damage control.

Your Jap cars are brought to you on Gook ships. The raw materials to make your Jap cars were brought over on a Gook ship. They don't need to make "legendary" cars.

>BTFO

How will japfags ever recover?

Still servant to the Japs, then?

No surprises here.

GTR is fastestlaps on wheels. Literal bench racer design.