pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m
mediafire.com/file/lcea2ud5lmgf2kl/DMC4Lady.rar
nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/14000/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23064/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/images/71460/?
twitter.com/Shadbase/status/847925774166380544
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9278/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9279/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17491/?
fallout.gamepedia.com/Caesar's_Legion#cite_note-BCKD1-1
fallout.gamepedia.com/Caesar's_Legion#cite_note-Formspring-14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Question. I'm trying to add ammo from a mod to a crafting section in the chemistry lab. How do I make a whole new crafting submenu so it won't conflict with anything else?

Nothing I'm trying is making the option pop up and I don't understand why, so I want to try just having its own sub menu pop up when I go into the crafting.

>pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Ok it will take a whole fucking week to do, and since i have ZERO free time due to college and network seminary shit over this entire fucking semester

heres the converted nif + textures

>mediafire.com/file/lcea2ud5lmgf2kl/DMC4Lady.rar

frankly this is one of the few FNV DMC armors who are pretty much good to port it without being a clusterfuck of lore breaking shit like Resident evil armors

if someone wants to finish just credit the original creator

>nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/14000/?

Post mods that will make my game more apocalyptic

If it took you "years" to replace a NIF and a dozen or so DDS files, then yes Sexout would be too much trouble for you. Although to be fair, a lot of the more popular SO modules do require bullshit like SCR and a lot of other crap. But no, in general Sexout doesn't take much to install, just get all the core stuff and you're good for the most part if you only use simply stuff like SexoutSexLite. Unethical Deeds is a great all-in-one debauchery mod that doesn't require the two billion dildos, pregnancy gear, and shit fetish equipment in SCR.

How is Skibadaa Weapon Pack on balance? nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23064/?
I like the Aesthetic but would like to know if it'll fuck up game progression or w/e

The guns in the pack are Mk22/19 IF88 IF54 WH-77 and 223 pistol (That Gun) if you know them from having them pre-packed

Now that Shadman got shut down, do you think we will stop seeing his bullshit in Fallout mods?

Shad is finally kill?

considering a huge portion of his work was children I'm not surprised, but I'm just guessing. What are the details? I'm in that limbo where I don't care enough to actually google it but I care enough since I didn't like him and could use a laugh.

Hiya!

Shad had to shut down his site recently for unexplained "legal issues"

General consensus is that either
A. Blizzard is suing his ass for all the recent overwatch shit he did
B. He got in hot water for doing pics of actual people like the X-23 from the Logan film, and a few other real kids like some youtube named LtCorbis or something

Did they get his Twitch channel too? There was a thread on reddit boggling at how a lolicon artist is allowed to draw not-lolicon live on stream. Probably brought him more attention than he needed.

I don't know, haven't payed enough attention to care.

>Blizzard
It was Roblox, not even kidding.

Proof?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/images/71460/?

Please don't be vaporware

Daily reminder that Minuteman rule the Commonwealth.

twitter.com/Shadbase/status/847925774166380544

>It was Roblox,
Literally fucking who?

kek

Some shitty notMinecraft game, I think.

You screenshots are ugly, my man

Thats..... fucking hilarious

Just installed TTW and reactivated my mods after leaving the Vault, but the thing i need in my inventory for the Sprint Mod to work isn't there. How do I get it to reappear? Will heading into somewhere that takes your gear away give it back?

Suicide

That is one long face

a horse walks into a bar

cute
I like unique looking people even if they're not "traditionally" pretty.

I don't even get it. He's getting sued for drawing shitty Roblox fanart? What the fuck is that?

goddammit quincy

I respect you for making a decent looking face.

All I ever do really is start with the default face and then change eye color, facial hair and give him scars.

bump

L
O
N
G
G

Attractive'd

Shut the fuck up faggot and fuck off back to your circlejerk thread.

Double Attractive'd.

can you do that to my fallout 4 characters

Yes. Post 'em and I will attractive'd them.

>decent
You blind, son?

S Q U A S H E D

I think the AI's hyper senses are ruining survival.

Of course I'm also just a shit player

am I missing something.
who is this person

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

Some shitposting nigger.

Does /fog/ use NMM for their mods?

Nah the AI is way too sensitive to sneaking, racking up a full caution because you're tiptoeing at walking speed is fucking ridiculous.
>dur hur the jet will make you jitte-
>WHAT WAS THAT

Mostly yes, until I tried uninstalling all my mods, broke my game and now can't get past the intro on a fresh save.

>open the door for Todd, instant CtD

Mod Organizer

NMM for FO4, Mod Organizer for Skyrim

This is what I've been doing, is Mod Organizer better for FO4?

NMM = FO4 (unfortunately)
MO = FO3/:NV

>using NMM
:^)

Don't make posts like this if you aren't gonna suggest something better.

Fuck off

No you

>Don't make posts like this if you aren't gonna suggest something better.
Your handicap is not my problem, peasant.

Is this outfit too lewd for Coursers?

Coursers are for lewd

DAMMIT! I killed Cass just to see her nude with the nude mod (no other way to take off companions clothes) and after I devoured her corpse, I tried taking her clothes off - and nope, her clothes can't be taken off of her corpse.

So disappointed.

give her an outfit to wear; then kill her and retrieve your outfit

she'll be unable to swap back to her default

Coursers are for killing.

>I killed Cass
>just to see her nude with the nude mod
>and after I devoured her corpse

Can someone explain to my why this isn't working?

I'm just trying to craft this 7.62x39 ammo from the AKM project mod.

I always devour every female corpse after taking her clothes off. I roleplay as a rapping Legion-supporting courier.

MO.
I will never, ever go back to NMM for as long as I live. I'd rather put up with MO2's bugginess.

Yes, because I don't want to install another one when I play Morrowind modded next time.

Ayo

Finna lay it down

I'm a legion supporter that loves to rap
I eat female corpses and I take no crap
I lay slick rhymes to the beat
I kill and eat that human meat

Meant to say raping. As in I rape the female corpses while its still warm, then eat it.

what bugginess

i've used nmm for years and i can count on two fingers the times i've had issues with the program

Probably should reread the post. You've had a fundamental failure in comprehension.

what outfit?

Alright, why do you prefer mo's bugginess to nmm?

your character was much more interesting before you clarified that

you a legion supporter?
man you a joke
your rhymes are shit and your raids all choke
the NCR is here to stay
bringing freedom back to the USA

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9278/?

>literally one number off from a certain infamous mod for a certain other game
Wew, thought you were 'avin a giggle for a second there, mate.

Not him, but what infamous mod are we talking about here?

Top kek m8, so it is. In fact, I had to go check and see if that mod was still up. It is lmao.
>locked comments
>latest comment
Fuckin hell.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9279/?

Anyone else use this mod?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17491/?

I like the idea but I can't get it to not irradiate me to death every time i step outside

Did you go on any adventures today user? Complete any quests?

Did your favorite companion accompany you? Did they approve of what you did?

Did you do anything romantic with your waifu/husbando?

create a custom recipe filter keyword, then add it to the recipe filter section of your constructible object entry for the modded ammo.

also for fetish sex!

I browsed the nexus for an hour and found nothing I liked

>wasteland dirt farmers don't object or turn hostile if you take their crops before you're allied with them
>already have enough tatos, mutfruit and melons to feed all the settlements between whats been taken and what can be found in the starting area

He didn't say "attractive" or "hot" or "gorgeous" or "beautiful", though. That is a top-tier customized face. Just because a face doesn't look like some generic bullshit hottie doesn't mean it isn't a decent face.

Manual install because I'm not a retard and understand file systems and directory organization (nor do I have 5 billion retarded tacticool mods and stupid bullshit I can't merge).

Cass' Outfit is more attractive than her naked body, though.

Is cannabalism supported by the Legion? I wouldn't assume so as I'm sure plenty of random tribals they conquer may have done it in the past and they try to stamp out that shit, also how big they are on "degenerates" doesn't make sense they'd be alright with cannabalism (especially when they have slaves to work farms and looted food stores from the conquered).

>(especially when they have slaves to work farms
This is incorrect.

The Legion itself spends zero resources on things like farming.

All farming done in Legion lands is done by the handful of pre-existing non-tribal communites that the Legion has conqeured.

But Sawyer has been quick to point out that those people are not slaves, nor are they citizens of The Legion, as the Legion itself is purely military, with zero civilian aspect to it.

>power armor breaks down
>200+ year old guns,armor and clothing don't

>TFW working for Vault-Tec
>TFW you sometimes question the ethics of the company as you're drafting plans for a vault based around the experimental splicing of molerat genes into human females to turn them into massive pheromone-emitting birthing engines

>Being in such a position at Vault-Tec
>Questioning ethics

Go on

Source this.

Legion has been around for 30 years, it has to have some infrastructure of it's own to sustain itself for that long. Also what would the caravans who supposedly have stable and secure trade routes even do if the Legion had no domestic economy? The whole concept is fucking retarded at all levels.

The Legion is an army that holds a front from Yuma to the Grand Canyon against the NCR, which is the most populous and moderately advanced faction in the world. It does this while maintaining complete dominion of a geographical region as large, it couldn't support such an army on loot, forage, and hunting, and to make the assertion that it does is stupid, and short-sighted to make them purely a raider faction (which they arguably are).

I'm not trying to glamourize the Legion here, but I really wish it would be more thought out.

how do i make Fallout 4 fun

fallout.gamepedia.com/Caesar's_Legion#cite_note-BCKD1-1

"Edward Sallow created Caesar's Legion as an imitation of the Roman Legion, but without any of the Roman society that supported the Roman Legion. I've written this before, but there are no optimates, no populares, no plebes, no equestrians, no patricians, no senate, no Rome. There's no right to private property (within the Legion itself). There's no civil law. There aren't even the ceremonial trappings of Roman society. Legates don't receive triumphs following a victory. No one in the Legion retires to a villa in Sedona.

It's essentially a Roman legion with only the very top commander having any connection to the "source" culture, the rest being indoctrinated conscripts from cultures that were honestly less well-developed than anything in Gaul. Gauls are pretty sophisticated compared to the 80+ tribes. Gauls could read the Latin or Greek alphabets (Gallic language, obviously), had extensive permanent settlements, roads, calendars, mines, and a whole load of poo poo that groups like the Blackfoots never had.

What Caesar gave to those tribes was order, discipline, an end to internecine tribal violence (eventually), common language, and a common culture that was not rooted in any of their parent cultures. The price was extreme brutality, an enormous loss of life and individual culture, the complete dissolution of anything resembling a traditional family, and the indoctrination of fascist values.

Caesar's Legion isn't the Roman Empire or the Roman Republic. It isn't even the Roman Legion. It's a slave army with trappings of foreign-conscripted Roman legionaries during the late empire. All military, no civilian, and with none of the supporting civilian culture."

(cont)

>tfw No-Bark was right about everything

Please get to the fucking part where the Legion is incapable of forcing slaves to work on Farms.

fallout.gamepedia.com/Caesar's_Legion#cite_note-Formspring-14

The additional Legion locations would have had more traveling non-Legion residents of Legion territories. The Fort and Cottonwood Cove made sense as heavy military outposts where the vast majority of the population consisted of soldiers and slaves. The other locations would have had more "civilians". It's not accurate to think of them as citizens of the Legion (the Legion is purely military), but as non-tribal people who live in areas under Legion control.

While Caesar intentionally enslaves NCR and Mojave residents in the war zone, most of the enslavement that happens in the east happens to tribals... The additional locations would have shown what life is like for those people.
The general tone would have been what you would expect from life under a stable military dictatorship facing no internal resistance: the majority of people enjoy safe and productive lives (more than they had prior to the Legion's arrival) but have no freedoms, rights, or say in what happens in their communities. Water and power flow consistently, food is adequate, travel is safe, and occasionally someone steps afoul of a legionary and gets his or her head cut off. If the Legion tells someone to do something, they only ask once -- even if that means an entire community has to pick up and move fifty miles away. Corruption within the Legion is rare and Caesar deals with it harshly (even by Legion standards).

In short, residents of Legion territories aren't really citizens and they aren't slaves, but they're also not free. People who keep their mouths shut, go about their business, and nod at the rare requests the Legion makes of them -- they can live very well. Many of them don't care at all that they don't have a say in what happens around them (mostly because they felt they never had a say in it before the Legion came, anyway)."

And that still never said the Legion doesn't farm or have farming communities under its dominion, does it?

Also, if Sawyer spent a quarter of the time he does masturbating about cultural aspects and thinks about logistics (IE, geography and economy, the main aspects of the physical world that sculpts culture), he'd have better worldbuilding that wasn't full of holes.