/gwt/ - Gwent: The Witcher Card Game General

Its a TRAP Edition

>Patch Notes (Latest 0.8.72)
playgwent.com/en/news#5030
wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Positioning_Update_Changelog_EN_38urjqsh3l.pdf

>Weekend-long PS4 Beta
playgwent.com/en/news#5150

>Upcoming Gwent Challenger Tournament
playgwent.com/en/tournament

>Useful Links
playgwent.com
gwentdb.com/
gwentlemen.com/
gwent-tracker.com/

>Gwent Level & Rank Rewards Table
pastebin.com/f5cvmJzJ

>Gwent Closed Beta Rewards
i.imgur.com/DyAx99S.jpg

>Leaked Premiums & Campaign
streamable.com/album/nxzsn

>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=OqNet72FPF8
>Gameplay Demo (E3)
youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
>Gameplay Demo (Gamescom)
youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w
>Nilfgaard arrives! Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=6dEwsyGr-tQ

>What card should I pick?
gwentify.com/card-picker/
>Looking for a beta key?
>google it yourself

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YvrOwYe5ABA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for Fleeting Scorch

Threadly reminder not to GG anyone who played 3+ legendaries. They dont need it.

Your keg, sir! Just the way you want it!

Okay, how are you going to compensate ST for gutting their own viable deck?

I can't even reach rank 9, I don't understand what is wrong with me.

If I don't play for a day, will I get two six round tiers next time I play?

you're the best poster in the thread btw

sure user

No

b-but what about me user

kill yourself nigger
kek'd and check'd

lul

thats kinda mean man...

i really hope they add some sort of bonus tier if you dont play for a day
these daily tasks havent worked out well for any f2p games, once you miss a day it gets easier to miss another and another until people never come back

who /comfy/ here

FUCK OFF SWIM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>that moonface

LUL

MOONMAN
MOONMAN
CAN'T YOU SEE

we dead

installed gwent on my potato portable pc

i wonder if the game will even run on a 1.5Ghz dual core system with like a mothaufckinass 256MB of video memory probably not but worth a try

What is official list of /gwt/ approved streamers

i'll make one right now

>lifecoach

honestly
isn't wrong. he's always been smart and to the point, no memes and shit

Kingblacktoof

fuck off kbt

I wish I was kbt, he's sexy and strong

do we have a legendary crafting guide yet?

Letho

thanks just crafted that one, which next?

a second one but premium

Letho

how good is roach

Not as good as Letho

He's good but only goes in certain decks, wouldn't prioritize him

i just crafted letho man!!

which (silver) legendaries should i prioritize ?

>which (silver) legendaries should i prioritize ?
What do you mostly play? King of beggars is pretty good in most decks, roach and aeromancy are good in a few decks.

i've always played ST control, i dont really have cards for other decks but i have all epics/legendaries for ST. i do have King of Beggars

The milva+roach combo is quite good.

crafted roach thanks lad

New player. Having a lot of fun using thrown together Monster and ST decks while referencing lists online. I think I've gotten pretty lucky with my kegs so far. How come sometimes I'm put against level 20+ even in casual?

Besides those guys, at my level the only matchup I'm a bit scared of are NRs that put down Yennifer: The Conjurer and Reinforced Trebuchets. I then feel pressured to pass early/not play cards then they gold everything up. What's the approach to them?

I think I reached the point where I have to start using my scraps instead of just depending on what I pull from kegs. My decision making is probably the biggest problem as I'm still learning.

I'm going insane here.
What the fuck is happening.
Why can't I win games anymore.

Take a break

i dont understand why you include ciri dash

you have to stay in the round long enough to bait some of the cards that generate advantage over time

You can't just not play much r1 and 2 and then try and win r3 against memes like that

karyan is probably still better than ciri dash cause you can play around igni/scorch and stuff

Why isn't Priscilla permadeath?

Did it run or not?

Kbt, keristv, and Adam caltanas are our Bois.

Lifecoach, swim and merchant are all confirmed redditors.

Yeah, I only have Ciri: Dash because she was my first legendary pull and an okay number. I opened Karyan last night and didn't immediately make any changes. Makes sense with avoiding removal.

All right, I'll try that out the next time I run into them. Realized passing on them early is useless since they can revive the trebs next round(s) anyways.

even geralt is better than ciri dash in those decks

>Adam caltanas
can you link his twitch? I can't find him via google

Question - Giant Toad

When it discards a card and devours its strength, is the card eaten as a result or sent to the graveyard? The wording is confusing me.

sent to the graveyard

Ah fuck nice, that'll work wonders in my Devour deck focused on Graveyard bullshittery. Just need to get Last Wish and the Caretaker.

just to be clear. when a card gets devoured/absorbed it always lands on the graveyard except when the card explicitly says that it gets banished like in grave hags case

post decklist. i just opened the last wish and don't know what to do with it.

This is what I have for now as I'm limited in cards. But the idea is to dump shit into the graveyard to buff your own stuff, as well as rob the opponent of vital cards if he tries to resurrect stuff. You can also use the Griffins to feed Frightener if you're low on special cards.

Yennefer: The Conjurer is such a broken card.

the smartest thing would be to play spidies with neckers and that raptor thing who eats

No, because that's literally every fucking Consume deck. Fuck that.

So why in the fuck are you allowed to give resilient to enemy units?

KBT ran a freightener only deck, maybe you can copy some of his event cards to complete yours.
youtube.com/watch?v=YvrOwYe5ABA

twitch tv /adamcaltanas

it's a toggle. if an enemy unit has resilience you can toggle it off with your own a-rush

If you don't want your opponent to be able to res something with a powerful effect. Very situational but there's no downside to allowing players the option.

72 HOURS UNTIL WE GET NEW CARDS/PATCH

ded

if only ambush was too

ST is the most underpowered faction in the game, you NR-abusing mong. Are you seriously this buttmad about losing to someone who plays smart?

-t. Redditor

reddit wants that igni gets nerfed.
how fucking bad are those guys.

Scorch effects are fine, st is the problem.
Also schirru needs a slight nerf.

>St isn't the best deck in the game
I dusted nr to make st

>implying ambush cards and card advantage is even as good as +2 gold strength, never mind monster weather immunities

Asymmetric buffing and not stacking rows is too much of a challenge for those brainlets.

They're literally arguing that 8 Scorches a game and ambush cards aren't a problem and that Henselt is still way OP. What did you expect?

Well it currently is isn't it

I'm shitposting, user. Redditors are arguing that ST is underpowered and that both weather and NR need nerfs.

rate my OC
>Alghoul
>Monsters Bronze unit
>5 strength, melee row
>Spawn two Rotten Corpses in your opponent's graveyard

>Rotten Corpse
>1 strength
>When removed from your graveyard by any means, remove 1 strength from all friendly Non-Gold units, then banish self.

Pastebin on what reddit is currently bitching about where

I kinda like it but the only faction it would effect would be NR with roulette field medics.

Might be better if it was a ghoul synergy unit the way harpy eggs are. Spawn a corpse in the enemy melee row that drops the strength of all units by 1, ghouls can either eat something from the graveyard at random or the corpse for + something strength, and if the corpse is eaten the alghoul can spawn another.

I'd do anything for Redania....I'd even rape for Redania!

Maybe make the corpse Permadeath so medics can't res it (so no more Caretaker interaction).

As the Monster player you would still be able to interact with the corpse with Ghouls, Griffins, and Katakan.

I don't wanna diiieeee.

Has anyone been able to make NG work? I'm rank 15 and its infested with elves. I played SK while ranking up

Did you play wounding or discard?

met a few R14 calveits, no 15s

I played wounding, I have Coral saved for last round (or r2) so if any ST players place their buffed ambushes on Ranged/Siege I would automatically win

do you also play bears and frost? good synergy with coral

yeah, I don't run frost though. I still see weather fuckers around Rank 15 so... yeah, I run Crach instead of Harald.

so we wont get any patch within the next 2 weeks right...

not with that attitude user

Could be 3 weeks

alright then.
my prediction is no patch until the finals and after the final match they are going to announce the open beta and tease the new cards.

Sounds about right, just play casual for now. Unless you wanna suffer as I have suffered

i cant even force myself to get the t1 daily user...

same

Don't give up to elves user, Heresy must not win

Ordev will triumph! He must triumph!

this card's art bothers me a little, armor is too silver for Nilfgaard and what the hell is happening with the end of his sword? All detail is lost there and the perspective looks weird

What mmr is considered decent?