twitter.com/AnonBabble

Morda seems to be a dog
youtube.com/watch?
v=hY3IW7B7_bY
A very ugly one

Cora is cute! Shrek has a nice bellybutton

TURIAN WAIFUS ARE BEST WAIFUS, ALWAYS

third for oy veyyy

I declare this to be the one true /meg/, in the light of Sara Ryder and by the grace of the Asari.

PeeBee is cute and I want to kiss her tummy

mfw she literally taste like blueberries

tfw we will never get a threesome with peebee and cora

welp, wrong link
youtu.be/hY3IW7B7_bY

Friendly reminder that Scott is for Vetra, and Sara is for Jaal

Does NG+ let you keep research data? Should I spend it all?

Nth for great balance Bioware.
Also Vetra is Straight.
youtube.com/watch?v=oJ5waeCv5lk

No sexualizing Sara beyond this point

nth for Turian nationalism.

Turians have the superior form of government, a right-wing meritocracy. The strong and skilled rise to become leaders, while the weak/stupid clean toilets. They have the most powerful military. Their citizens are organized and trained in combat, and crime is rare in their civilization.

The Asari system of scattered republics got them shrekt almost instantly when the Reapers arrived.

Face it, liberal yoomans are cucked and pathetic compared to the glorious Turian master race. Humans spent more time fighting themselves than ayy lmaos that wanted to destroy the galaxy,

How can libcuck SJWs even compete?

Also, Ralph is a shitty Redditfag.

But I want to bully her

Cora deserves your love

Peebee has nice eyes

What are considered some top tier MP classes?

I want to smell Sara's hair!

She's real.

>when a door on the tempest close just as you're about to go though it

Basically the whole point of the turians is that, despite their posturing, they're just as corruptible as asari, humans, salarians, quarians, etc.

The game just never really stops to let you ask about why they waged a galactic war of unification in the first place. Or why separatists feel desperate enough to nuke a city, and why they can still fight a continent-wide war with popular support after that. Or what about those death squads in the codex? Or why nepotism is so huge in the supposed meritocracy (e.g. the Primarch's son, Garrus being promoted to general out of nowhere despite his only skills being to shoot things with a rifle and lead a small squad). Or why 'sins of the father' thinking is so prominent (like Vetra being thrown out on her own as a teenager because her mom didn't like her dad).

There's also the matter of the turian economy. It's logically a top-down command economy, yet such systems are historically shit. It's heavily implied that the only reason the turians prosper at all is because the volus basically run everything.

MODS

The Vanquisher or any melee class

Slap a vanquisher to any class.
Steamroll everything.

We all know Bioware's official couples are Sara/Jaal and Scott/Cora

So whose the cannon male LI?

I wish it was Vetra but it's clearly not, and bioware has a thing about letting the dextro's get good love scenes/moments (although dancing with Garrus was great in 3)
PeeBee? I don't think her either just because she's not that into you really, kinda like Jack in 2. Damaged goods and secondary at best.
Cora's probably it, she gets more 'romantic' moments (dat catch) and turning her down was reminiscent of turning down Miranda in 3, but in the same vain she's just, cringy (if I hear about Asari commandos one more fucking time...)

SARA'S
SWEATER
PUPPIES

Can't wait for them to nerf it and not buff anything to compensate

Allowing sexualizing Sara beyond this point

Is it that good? I've been playing Krogan Vanguard mostly, but started playing Asari Sentinel. Blacklash is actually pretty good support in MP

sexualization point ends here

>They have the most powerful military.

Similar to how the USSR had "the most powerful military" for most of the latter half of the 20th century. It's only because they're the only ones who want to stay militarized. It is explicitly stated that the asari have the largest economy in the galaxy by far, which in an actual total war situation would make them much more powerful than the turians. Again, like the USA was economically much more powerful than the USSR (which the Hierarchy has a lot in common with). Do note also that the fleet strength you see everyone at is peacetime strength, there having not been a major war for 1,500 years besides the geth- it's more or less irrelevant when comparing actual war strength, as we know their fleets can be multiplied in size many times over in a short while.

>Their citizens are organized and trained in combat, and crime is rare in their civilization.

Propaganda says this, but it's not actually backed by anything in the game. We see turian murderers, mercenaries, and pirates at about the same rate we see asari and salarian ones.

She looks thicc when wearing clothes, but her tits are small in the sex scenes. Bioware has to cockblock all the evil white males that play their games.

THIS HURTS YOU

i can't justify to bring so much as a secondary so long as the vanquisher exists and the weight limit would reduce ability cooldowns

its that good

>we can't romance sara as scott

when will bioware stop being bigoted

It's clearly Cora. She's definitely getting the dev team favorite award.

Though this being Bioware and them being big on "Choose your own story" personal headcanons among players is better for them.

All fail compared to the Quarians, who were the only ones to take the fight TO the reapers. White Russians always were the best.

wait what
is there a free camera mod already or did people manage to extract nude models?

When will the day come where there's literally more than one piece of quality Scott/Vetra art?

God this scene was good. I want more now.

Fuck Jaal I want Evfra

Girls shouldn't be lewd.

Yeah it's like Tali in ME2/3. I want her to be the cannon one, but it's so obviously Liara. And I'm not a fan, she's too autistic for me.

People somehow managed to run hattiwatti's tool, but it crashes the game horribly. It's better to wait till the official version.

Well, boys can't be lewd.

Volus are the best, way better than those filthy quarian! shipmate volus when?

Quarians are not white Russians. They are too homosexual and effeminate. Their men are women, and twinks

Me too user, I want him to bend me over on the table in his office

Would you romance the moshae is she was an option?

Evfra doesn't want you.

>MFW it takes 3 minutes to load the ambient noise on the Tempest
>look out the window, and the thrusters haven't finished loading yet
>it's the current year

I'd romance Suvi if she was an option.

You mean this? twitter.com/Hattiwatt1/status/846263602566905856

Never got a ctd but weapon zoom are fucked up until you restart the game.

He's just playing hard to get

Shhhh!
Sara is sleeping...

That's why you should make your own Ryder. It adds to your ideal situation and you wob't be as bothered from seeing other couples

But they should though.

Wasn't Garrus something like 10th in line for the Primarch position? And by Turian standards he's a pretty big fuckup.

>R: "It that a compliment? Should I sit down?"
>E: "Do it somewhere else."

>Spectre = Pathfinder
>Citadel = Nexus
>Reapers = Kett
>Remnant = Prothean
>SAM = Prothean beacon
>have to choose a councillor

Huh... really makes me think...

>tfw received a warning last thread for posting the image of full frontal nudity Sara

They are literately Wrangles fleet. They are a displaced, advanced society, pushed out of their homeland by a collectivest culture made out of the lowest class of their society, the literal WORKERS, who proceeded to produce a violent, isolationist government who seeks to keep everyone equal. If you don't see the parallels you're blind. To say nothing of the fact the dev's themselves have said that societaly, the Quarians are based entirely on White Russians, and culturally are Iranian.

good

>>Reapers = Kett

Tits nipples aren't allowed. Unlike asses.

>And by Turian standards he's a pretty big fuckup.

Beginning of ME1? Yeah. End of ME1? He's a big deal. Beginning of Me2? Yeah, by the end and well into 3, he's a big deal again.

The Quarians represent the journey of modern-ear Russian civilization.

They started as religious, yet powerful, and prosperous. The Geth rebellion represents the Russian revolution, and the chaos and destruction it brought to Rannoch. It mentions that the Quarian drive for secularism and degeneracy led them to create the Geth.

Eventually however, the Quarians learned to respect their old traditions, and became nationalistic militarists like Tali and her father. This eventually allowed them to re-capture their homeworld from the Geth communists.

Rannoch = Russia

>he didn't take off his gloves in that scene
Casul. Unprotected hand holding in the superior one.

>sexualizing Sara
>not a permanent ban
We need to clean up the ranks among the hotpockets.

Congrats you figured out this is the Force Awakens of ME.

>Implying Evfra isn't tsundere as fuck for you
You kept murderbitch AI alive, didn't you?

Daughter and mommy.
Vetra will protect her smile.

I hate how they turned her in to bi at the very last moment.
You dykes don't deserve her.

I killed this bitch, she broke the laws of robotics in our first meeting.

It's a platonic relationship.
Only hugging.

Friendly reminder that sexualising Sara is punishable by death.

I hope he's a romance in the sequel

How do you apply upgrades to the Nomad?

I developed a boost upgrade and a shield regen upgrade, but how do you know their are "equipped" to the Nomad currently?

>denying her sexual gratification
is this a forum of torture?

Most popular ships according to (Tumblr):
Jaal/Sara
Vetra/Sara
Reyes/Ryder(both genders)
Liam/Sara
Peebee/Ryder

Little to no acknowledgement
Cora/Scott
Vetra/Scott
Sara/Suvi
Gil/Scott

Based on initial impressions of viewing the Mass Effect tag for about a week

Use the nomad, you'll get a notification about upgrades being installed.

They're done automatically and you'll get a notification the next time you're in the nomad.

The quest "Fact or Fiction" on Voeld is bugged for me. It tells me to "Disable security matrix", and it gives me a quest marker to the tower. Once I get there, I hear an explosion and the text "defense matrix component destroyed" pops up. The quest marker disappears but I don't get quest completed. It happens every time I go back.

Has anyone else run into this? It's driving me insane that I can't complete it.

>Liam/Sara
Seriously? Oh, wait, this is tumblr.

So whats the most hilariously broken thing you can do with this?

Ive been running biotics and its pretty fun tossing out singularity and then spamming lance and throw. But it also works kinda odd with it since Singularity itself doesnt reset (I dont have the skill points for explosive yet.)

Outside of that anybody else come up with some pretty funny combos to use with this thing?

I appreciate the work, but I don't see tumblr as a representative of importance.

That's kind of shitty. I want to be able to know what I bought and how it's applied via a permanent list somewhere. Imagine if all they didn't list your upgrades in ME2.

Bioware being lazy shits again.

Would be good for a sniper infiltrator.

The canon male LI is always going to be the the one that appeals to the majority. So Cora in this case. I can guarantee it will never be a turian.

Singularity doesn't reset with Adrenaline as long as that glowing orb is still in place, wanna rest it use Singularity again

What are the best fusion mods? Most of them have more cons than pros.

Carnifex or Talon?

IS /MEG/ STILL BUILDING CONSENSUS ABOUT THE WRITING QUALITY IN ME:A

DOES THE MAIN STORY GET BETTER AFTER THE FIRST 10H

IS THE ARCHON ANY GOOD AS A VILLAIN

discuss.

Little to no acknowledgement:

Scott/anyone

I never really used them, even with the perk to half their penalties I stuck with not using them

It just a gauge to see whom you can call Tumblr or has bad tastes

Based on (Veeky Forums, /meg/)
Cora/Scott
Vetra/Scott
Are the clear winners. I've seen more Gil/Scott here than Tumblr, and this place is equally disinterested in Suvi/Sara