What Are You Working On Today Thread

What Are You Working On Today Thread.

What are you doing to your cars Veeky Forums Today I am painting my foglights yellow (my original yellows ones cracked and broke on both sides, new ones I got off the parts car were white.) Replacing parts under the hood and than grabbing parts off the parts car to sell.

Today? Nothing, it's monday, and I have a job that squeezes my brain dry.

Last thing I did in the past days was the anti-gravel protection. It was fun to have my car up on all four, and it was a sunny day, so car stuff + ice cream and beer = noisse. I also resorbed most of the dent in the passenger door.

Still on the to-do list : ICS valve, repainting both bumpers, and then I'll remove the cat, and maybe mod the intake (just for the sound, I prefer that to a full exhaust).

are you the guy with like 4 TIs?

I might fix my a/c today if i can find enough recharge cans in the garage.

Bettering my standard driving. Started learning last week.
>Going to work
>Bumper to bumper traffic
Fuk

>selling some shit on craigslist
>person said they'd be here in the afternoon
>3pm and no contact yet
Wasting my time waiting for this cunt. I can't hear a door knock from certain parts of my house so I can't occupy my time with vidya, and it's raining so I can't work on my car.

I finished up for today, got a ton of parts off I needed, got the interior door cards all nice and fixed just gotta let them dry, the fog lights came out perfect and now I just need to rewire my PS foglight.

Its Memorial Day for us Murikans, So I and others have the day off.

Yes that would be me. Nice AC is a bitch to not have, I need to fix mine ASAP.

The 5th day I drove manual I went to LA, fun times and a pain in the ass but makes you a lot better a lot quicker.

You poor bastard. At that point I stop caring and if they do end up coming and missing me thats their own fault.

Actually, did it all I needed to do on Friday.

Front/rear shifter bushings
Transmission fluid flush

Then took it on Ortega for a test run.

How hard were the shifter bushings? My WRX needed them but I never bothered and sold it lol

More like tommorow, but gonna replace the driver's side rear disk and pad. The cheap Mexican pad I put on a month ago already went. My best guess is that the pad material sheared from the backing b/c the backing is still there and it fucked the rotor. None of the other pads are like that despite all being a pain to put on. Doing the car shuffle in the driveway currently so I can get the Milan to the flat spot at the top of my hill so I don't die.

Wasn't as bad as I thought, I just had to move the transmission crossmember out of the way. The only issue I ran into was all the collected crap from previous hoons continually fell on my face.

Started work on an FB20. Anyone have a method of removing the timing chain cover that's easier than two guys and three screwdrivers?

>what are caliper clamps?

Would you recommend Motul gear oil for trannies?

yellow fogs are played out and ugly. stop the madness.

>posing a sarcastic question in place of actual help
so user, what ARE calipers clamps?

you literally sound like a wrx owner

>02 honda civic
left
>bought 2 ramps, 2 jackstands, and a 3.5ton jack for 80 bucks of kijiji the other day

right
>car has a constant electrical buzzing coming from the fuze box area
>DRL warning light periodically flickers on and off
>look through forums and watch some youtube vids
>end up re soldering a bunch of solder points on the back of the DRL controller board
actually pretty happy that something i tried to do worked out

going to do my first oil change tomorrow. hopefully investing in the jacks, jackstands, and things i need for the oil change pay off in the long run. also getting an obd2 to see why check engine light is on.
I'm trying to do this on a budget, what should i expect to pay (canada fag)

Yes, but it's a bit on the pricey side.

>you can't work on the cars of others
guess again

I recently bought a 20003 BMW 325i E46 with 156k miles for $2350.
Everything is great about the car so far, the only issue is that there is beach sand everywhere, especially the trunk. Previous owner must of loved going to the beach to grab sand or something like that.
I was cleaning but I had to stop because I went out with my bro to get food, I will continue vacuuming tomorrow.

So much sand though.

Today? Nothing, gotta go be a wageslave :( I do have new front lower control arms coming in today though, those will be going on this weekend.

On my wageslave job today, 16 hour shifts all week long, Saturday I am going to get some new spark plugs, a new pop off valve and a turbo gasket for my Nissan.

i might go change the fuel filter on my baby.
i redid the valve adjustment a few days ago and that sure unlocked some extra power from the engine

Looking for a new job this summer before school since I lost my last one. Pickings are slim wish me luck.

This weekend though I'm gonna help my friend resurrect his F-150 from the dead. (Mostly because he wants to learn how to wrench and it needs a new starter be a nice simple place to start)

I flattened off and polished a customer's Subaru XV and put it all back together, I don't have a picture that I'm not reflected in but trust me I fucking nailed that polish.

Have Veeky Forums already emptied their mud collector?